News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

C4CPC 3D printed cartridge

Started by gerald, 12:08, 16 January 16

Previous topic - Next topic

Guy0me

received this morning by ups delivery nice and clean in a small box from I.materialise (All3GP Order)  :D 8) all of this for 1 $ what more can i say..

Kris

J'adore ta toile cirée :)

Guy0me

Quote from: Kris on 13:46, 22 February 16
J'adore ta toile cirée :)
On a le droit de parler en francais sur le forum ?  :laugh:
Me too i have this early this morning what a great monday !  ;D

OCT

Quote from: ukmarkh on 00:44, 22 February 16I used a local 3D print resource, as postage from mainland Europe to Britain is really expensive, so much for being a member of the EU.
As if there wasn't much of the Latest on ebay thread dedicated to instances of HM's very own Royal Mail ripping off people, well, royally (possibly even referring to Continental Europe as "overseas" with a ditch only slightly wider than the Danube in between, and chunneled at that).

The EU can be blamed for a lot of things (let alone all it tried to pull off until somebody found out and then they'd be backpedalling over yet another scandal), but having rules against Les Belges or anyone else so inclined undercutting the market forces by subsidizing their industry by 1€ shipping through a state-owned postal service, Chinese style, isn't one of them.

In the parliamentary record on accession through 1972, the crocodile's tears over sovereignty shed ever since (as if the UK's hand had been forced, rather than impatient for France to actually let them join at last), are hardly found raised by Learned Lords or as even a minority voice of Common(s') sense.

OCT

Quote from: Guy0me on 13:51, 22 February 16
On a le droit de parler en francais sur le forum ?  :laugh:
Rarement avant juillet, il y en a déjà l'épouvantail d'un Brexit.  ;D

Back on topic, black polished one-piece C4CPC i.materialised today, through UPS in almost over-generous packaging, très réussi with the logo nicely visible (not that anyone would ever see inside a CPC), with very little sideways motion when clamped shut, and unlike an earlier FDM (that someone might like for a GX4000?) fitting perfectly - though I wonder what "raw" would be, looking at a "polished" surface that turns out anything but even.

ukmarkh

Quote from: OCT on 18:18, 22 February 16
As if there wasn't much of the Latest on ebay thread dedicated to instances of HM's very own Royal Mail ripping off people, well, royally (possibly even referring to Continental Europe as "overseas" with a ditch only slightly wider than the Danube in between, and chunneled at that).

The EU can be blamed for a lot of things (let alone all it tried to pull off until somebody found out and then they'd be backpedalling over yet another scandal), but having rules against Les Belges or anyone else so inclined undercutting the market forces by subsidizing their industry by 1€ shipping through a state-owned postal service, Chinese style, isn't one of them.

In the parliamentary record on accession through 1972, the crocodile's tears over sovereignty shed ever since (as if the UK's hand had been forced, rather than impatient for France to actually let them join at last), are hardly found raised by Learned Lords or as even a minority voice of Common(s') sense.

I haven't the foggiest what all that was about?

Bryce

Quote from: OCT on 18:18, 22 February 16

I'll take 5 grams of whatever you're on! :D

@ukmarkh: Wait until you guys have left the EU, then local will be the only affordable option.

Bryce.

Guy0me

Quote from: OCT on 18:31, 22 February 16
Rarement avant juillet, il y en a déjà l'épouvantail d'un Brexit.  ;D
I don't understand what you mean  ??? l'epouvantail d'un brexit ? lol
Here is my old case by Apes and the new case looks really clean and i have no problem to use it in the cpc+  ;)

ukmarkh

TotO

Happy Birthday!!!  ;D
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Guy0me

Wow my eyes can't see ! :laugh: It's so shiny i need my shades on  8) who made this one ? does it fit into the cartridge slot easily ?

ukmarkh

Yep, but as mentioned, I had to file a few bits and bobs here and there, nothing major, and then viola! Fitted like a glove, straight in and out of the slot. All you need to do is follow the guide, and then select your online printer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guy0me

Quote from: ukmarkh on 16:05, 23 February 16
Yep, but as mentioned, I had to file a few bits and bobs here and there, nothing major, and then viola! Fitted like a glove, straight in and out of the slot. All you need to do is follow the guide, and then select your online printer

Ok thanks but i have already got one just asking about yours.. ;)

OCT

Quote from: Guy0me on 10:34, 23 February 16
I don't understand what you mean  ??? l'epouvantail d'un brexit ? lol
They're wielding their standard scarecrow of "We'll leave the EU, unless: postages go down, or Euro against the pound, or any other pet peeve du jour (and then have to beg France on our knees to allow us back in)"  ::) , again, simple as that.
So, French's gotta wait (so does German) on this forum too until they've held their referendum (and stay, if ve & vous want them to). ;D
Quotethe new case looks really clean and i have no problem to use it in the cpc+  ;)
Yes, the matte black finish (never mind it's sold as "polished") fits the CPC really nicely, great job gerald, Mathias of All3DP, & i.materialise!  :)

Token

Blue-jean  ;D
Very nice product. ( I.materialise All3GP Order)

dodogildo

I received my C4CPC case today. As you can see in the photos, it's awesome! Excellent job iMaterialized, great service All3DP.com and @mathias.
Thank you @gerald for this beautiful design and clever 1-piece hack!

M'enfin!

hsimpson

I received my C4CPC cases yesterday. First (white) from Shapeways & second (black) from All3GP (1$ Order). Cases are brilliant made.
@gerald: Thank you for your work.

seanb

Isn't there enough of a problem with yellowing on old machines as it is our is that your very clever solution to it  ;)
Thou shall not question Captain Wrong!

robcfg

The cases are beautiful!

Guy0me

Quote from: hsimpson on 22:57, 23 February 16
I received my C4CPC cases yesterday. First (white) from Shapeways & second (black) from All3GP (1$ Order). Cases are brilliant made.
@gerald: Thank you for your work.

You got the same as mine in black colour, good photos ! ;) we can use it for the wiki pages..

ukmarkh

I have to say, of all the cases I've seen so far, mine look the best [emoji23][emoji6][emoji12][emoji13]

hsimpson

Quote from: Guy0me on 10:07, 24 February 16
You got the same as mine in black colour, good photos ! ;) we can use it for the wiki pages..

Dizrythmia

I just got mine delivered today. I'm very happy with it & I can't wait to get it home & give it a try!

Octoate

Finally my order arrived, too (from i.materialise). Great quality compared to my own printed cartridge.

--

Guy0me

Quote from: Octoate on 13:16, 27 February 16
Finally my order arrived, too (from i.materialise). Great quality compared to my own printed cartridge.
Is it me or it looks like pink ? i asked for it from i.materialise and they told me they can't do this color ..  :'( so unfair lol