News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

C4CPC 3D printed cartridge

Started by gerald, 12:08, 16 January 16

Previous topic - Next topic

gerald

Quote from: Guy0me on 16:31, 27 February 16
Is it me or it looks like pink ?
Time to change your screen  ;D

Bryce

Quote from: Guy0me on 16:31, 27 February 16
Is it me or it looks like pink ? i asked for it from i.materialise and they told me they can't do this color ..  :'( so unfair lol

It's you, that's definitely a deep red.

Bryce.

Octoate

Quote from: Bryce on 17:50, 27 February 16
It's you, that's definitely a deep red.
Absolutely. It's red - no pink here :D!
--

Guy0me

Yeah i was deeply hoping that was pink, it's my imagination  :picard: i asked to a friend "what is that color for you" and he told me "it's red" .. ;D

OCT

Quote from: Guy0me on 12:15, 28 February 16Yeah i was deeply hoping that was pink, it's my imagination  :picard: i asked to a friend "what is that color for you" and he told me "it's red" .. ;D
Might not be the monitor, but maybe also dyschromacy, many men have some sort of it, but often find out only after decades (for a species evolving as hunter-gatherers, variety in human color vision has actually been an evolutionary advantage, as this way at least one in a group of "predators" is always likely to defeat the camouflage of prey that works on the others).
If you come by an ophthalmic optician, might be interesting to ask for the Ishihara plates or Farnsworth test (not the one from Futurama  :D ).

Gryzor

So take someone with dyschromia, I wonder what kind of palette they see on the CPC. And how they keep saying to themselves "why the fuck do they keep saying the CPC has a lovely vibrant palette?" :D[nb]Yeah, I know it doesn't work like that.[/nb]

seanb

Imagine what they'd say to the C64 pallette then   ???
Thou shall not question Captain Wrong!

Bryce

Quote from: Gryzor on 15:47, 29 February 16
So take someone with dyschromia, I wonder what kind of palette they see on the CPC. And how they keep saying to themselves "why the fuck do they keep saying the CPC has a lovely vibrant palette?" :D [nb]Yeah, I know it doesn't work like that.[/nb]

I'm sure MacDeath will be along with a CPC dyschromia palette within minutes.  ::)

I once thought I had dyschromia, but turned out it was just Christopher Street Day in Cologne.

Bryce.

OCT

Now that I've got a white FDM case by Apes left over (wouldn't fit into the depths of a CPC6128plus but should hopefully be fine for a GX4000), if anyone wants it at €9.45 (just what I paid) incl. shipping within Germany (other destinations TBD), please drop me a Personal Message.

Mathias Plica

Hi all,
this is Mathias from All3DP.
Earlier in February I was very happy to see members of this forum use our services at All3DP to 3D-print the C4CPC cartridge.
I just would like to pass on the news, that we are running another special promotion: You can print the cartridge in a number of materials for just USD 1.00 within the next few days.
See our related story about this here: https://all3dp.com/3d-printed-cartridges-amstrad-gx4000-games-console/
In the second line of the story there is a direct link to the preloaded model, which forum member Gerald has designed earlier. The best option so far for printing was polyamide dyed (different colours), raw or polished.

(Make sure you choose the 1.00-$ option, when the promotional offer/banner appears!).

Thanks and all the best!

Kris

Great news !!! I will order one for sure :)

Order done :)

Gryzor

Ahhh I guess so, too!

Hm, I can see no way to order >1? Anyone tried to?

Munchausen

Quote from: Gryzor on 13:38, 30 March 16
Ahhh I guess so, too!

I think the offer is valid only for one unit per person.

Phantomz

Quote from: Gryzor on 13:38, 30 March 16
Ahhh I guess so, too!

Are you just getting a blank page?, that's what happened when I tried the link with Internet Explorer, the page came up with Microsoft Edge.

If the page is coming up just press the $1 offer when you see it pop up, then you click on one of the materials you want at the bottom.

Executioner

Quote from: Mathias Plica on 13:29, 29 March 16
(Make sure you choose the 1.00-$ option, when the promotional offer/banner appears!).

Thanks and all the best!

Thanks Mathias, ordered one myself... Now I just need the C4CPC to go in it.

Phantomz

Thanks Mathias for letting us know about the offer.  8)

Quote from: Munchausen on 14:24, 30 March 16
I think the offer is valid only for one unit per person.

I believe so, as I couldn't see any way to add a second.

n00b

Hi all,
Earlier in February I was very happy to see members of this forum use our services at All3DP to 3D-print the C4CPC cartridge.
I just would like to pass on the news, that we are running another special promotion: You can print the cartridge in a number of materials for just USD 1.00 within the next few days.
See our related story about this here: 3D Printed Cartridges for Amstrad GX4000 Games Console | All3DP
In the second line of the story there is a direct link to the preloaded model, which forum member Gerald has designed earlier. The best option so far for printing was polyamide dyed (different colours), raw or polished.

Thanks and all the best!

Hi Mathias,

are there any plans for another promotional offer? ;)

zeropolis79

Hi all,
See our related story about this here: 3D Printed Cartridges for Amstrad GX4000 Games Console | All3DP

Thanks and all the best!

Wish I knew about this.. I've only just got a 464 Plus and ordered a new C4CPC.. Would have taken advantage of this for $1! Can't really afford another 30 euros right now..

Mathias Plica

Hello, this is Mathias from All3DP again.

Some of you know us already, because 3D printing the C4CPC cartridge works well. I have been asked to let you know, when a next promotion of our service is running. So here it comes, for a very short time we have the $1.00 option open. Hope you have fun!

This is a direct link with the right model to upload All3DP Price Comparison All3DP Price Comparison

And this is the story: https://all3dp.com/3d-printed-cartridges-amstrad-gx4000-games-console

Mathias Plica

Two more things on my earlier post:
When printing the cartridge, the best material turned out to be Polyamide polished.
And please avoid the Internet Explorer when uploading the modle - the Explorer is Buggy.

Best, Mathias

TFM

Well, I try to buy one, but it tells me "Model has deleted from database". How to get one?

TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

n00b

Same here...  :(

I wrote a mail to Mathias. Stay tuned... ;)

TFM

IMHO people are more interested in the $1 verson.  ;)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

geezup

:D

lol... i would too.. but didn't that offer end already ?