News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

CPC Plus cartridge replacement : one more

Started by gerald, 16:39, 01 November 14

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you interested in buying a 3D-printed case for the cartridge? Hoe many units? (only vote if you want one or more!)

178 (85.2%)
25 (12%)
2 (1%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
more
4 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 209

Skunkfish

Quote from: gerald on 18:22, 04 January 22Note that from now I'll only ship to country within European Union.

Ah, it's lucky that we're in.... oh, doh!  :'(
An expanding array of hardware available at www.cpcstore.co.uk (and issue 4 of CPC Fanzine!)

Zenoevil

What an amazing device, please add me to the waiting list for a C4CPC. I'll need it sent to France or possibly Luxembourg. Thanks

zhulien

Hi, I have a couple of these from a few years back, they work fine but they don't seem to be compatible with the M4 card - is that likely a problem with my C4CPCs or is it a problem in general?  is it fixed?

gerald

It has to happen (again)

I've exhausted my current stock and are not able to make any more card before a long time.
On the other side, I am also exhausted and unable to assemble more cards for a long time too  :picard:

The ones in the waiting list have been contacted.

genesis8

Quote from: gerald on 19:22, 04 April 22On the other side, I am also exhausted and unable to assemble more cards for a long time too  :picard:

Thanks for mine, and I think everybody is very happy with it.

eto

Quote from: gerald on 19:22, 04 April 22I've exhausted my current stock and are not able to make any more card before a long time.
On the other side, I am also exhausted and unable to assemble more cards for a long time too  :picard:
So no more C4CPCs?

Thanks a lot for your effort in making them. Can't imagine my Plus without it. 

dragon

I don't think long time=forever. 

gerald

Long time means about 1 year  :(
In the mean time I'll not maintain a waiting list. So please don't ask  :-*

eto

Can you put me on the waiting list for the next waiting list? ;-) 

scnr 

leexus

Put me on the list too, pls.
Thank you

VincentD

I've got mine since some days.
Works perfectly.

I made some change on the directories to fit my needs and don't have all games on one directory. More easy to find one.
I also rename all of them.
Looking to convert some other, to play with my CPC+ and don't have to use 3" or Gotek or other drives.
I need to backup a lot of disk, but it's an other story.

I'll will be happy to have 3 more for each of my devices. I can wait 1 year.

Thx to Gerald for this beautiful device.

TotO

Quote from: Titi on 09:38, 15 May 22https://www.leboncoin.fr/consoles_jeux_video/2161921957.htm

Les prix flambent 😮
C'est juste le prix auquel un crevard souhaiterai vendre.
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Titi

TotO

Now, if someone buy at this insane price, gerald will be able to increase the price into the future. It is his works and time spent to build it for the users.
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

gerald

He's trying to sell it on ebay for the same price since months  :laugh:

xesrjb

,,The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true."

RetroHitch

Hey guys, also just picked up a GX4000 without checking if this was available...

I'm just registering interest should they be made again. Do hope so, it seems incredibly hard to buy the games these days.

eto

dragon

It not selling it alone it selling a other computer in the same announce. 

xesrjb

Quote from: dragon on 12:20, 29 May 22It not selling it alone it selling a other computer in the same announce.
No, only for the C4CPC. The rest was a donation of spare parts...

xesrjb 
,,The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true."

Maczac

Hi, 

I just got Info about this very interesring item. 

PLEASE put me on the list too!
One c4cpc for me.

Thank you very much for this insane thing 8) :-*

Maczac

thordanielz

Please put me on the list.

/ThorDanielz

gerald

Quote from: gerald on 12:13, 07 May 22In the mean time I'll not maintain a waiting list. So please don't ask  :-*

Oribaa

I guess I will buy a GX-4000 now and hope that in 1 or 2 years we will get more cards  :) I think you can't fully enjoy the system without the C4CPC anymore. You can't buy the games anymore so a flashcart is essential. Actually I found the system for a good price so as a collector I had to have it.

I think it is already a miracle to have a solution for such an unpopular console. So no matter how long it takes, I will be patiently waiting for a new batch in the future. At least I'll be hoping to ever see it🙂

I am also interested if anyone wants to sell his used cartridge.