News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

CPC Plus cartridge replacement : one more

Started by gerald, 16:39, 01 November 14

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you interested in buying a 3D-printed case for the cartridge? Hoe many units? (only vote if you want one or more!)

178 (85.2%)
25 (12%)
2 (1%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
more
4 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 209

00WReX

Thanks to Gerald, my C4CPC arrived safely today (Australia).
I had a case printed yesterday, so perfect timing.
Just gave the cart a test and it is fantastic.  ;D

Cheers,
Shane
The CPC in Australia...
Awa - CPCWiki

voXfReaX

Hi there,

I am also interested in a C4CPC unit, if possible accompanied by its printed case.
Or the case thing task is undertaken by each one separately?

Thanks,
voxy

Ruben Gutierrez Robles

Hi everyone, I was wondering if it is even possible to buy the C4CPC, and if so, who should I order. Thank you very much. Greetings.

ASiC

Quote from: Ruben Gutierrez Robles on 22:50, 02 June 17
Hi everyone, I was wondering if it is even possible to buy the C4CPC, and if so, who should I order. Thank you very much. Greetings.

Just send @gerald an IM.
I've ordered one for myself earlier today. I believe he has more in stock.

ASiC

Picked up this bad boy on my way home this evening for £30!
@gerald where's me C4CPC?! (It's on its way  :D )

Rapago

Vorian

Send gerald a pm, he'll add you to the list

Dc103chaos

Hello my gx4000 want c4cpc , you are my only Hope
:D , please add me on the list
Many thanks Gérald,

Rey

Ok ! Hello everyone. I just ordered one. Waiting for news from Gerald.
I hope there still more.

After years, i got a 6128+ just this week. My previous one was resold for an Amiga 500, when i was teen.

Rey

Quote from: Dc103chaos on 21:09, 06 February 18
Hello my gx4000 want c4cpc , you are my only Hope
:D , please add me on the list
Many thanks Gérald,
You should PM Gerald. It's the way to do it.

gerald

The last available card have been shipped to Rey and my component stock is empty.
The bad news is that some parts are not readily available and won't be before mid April best case, so do not expect anything before May.

xave2000

Helloi'm french and i would like to buy a C4CPCthanks

ndial

Hello!
I m interested to buy one (probably two, depending stock availability).
I have an 6128+ and the little mighty GX4000.
Is it still for sale?
Regards,
Nick
The 8bit and the 16bit home computers and consoles, will always be on the basis of nostalgia for me really.

Retroshowcase:an oldschool video-games reference!
An old-school Video Games Reference!

siccoyote

Hi I just dragged my GX4000 out of it's dungeon and need more games than Burnin' Rubber
So I'm interested in this Cartridge I also have a CPC464 too but I guess this doesn't work with that.

Bryce

Quote from: siccoyote on 21:21, 24 January 19
Hi I just dragged my GX4000 out of it's dungeon and need more games than Burnin' Rubber
So I'm interested in this Cartridge I also have a CPC464 too but I guess this doesn't work with that.

Nope, this is what CPC464 "cartridges" look like :)

Bryce.

asertus

Actually, @ndial needs a C4CPC and a Dandanator...

TotO

About the Poll, the interest about a 3D printed shell is related to the printing quality and its cost. Today, most peoples are using that for their C4CPC expansion, so mainly one is required.. But, if tomorrow the ratio quality/price (close to an injection mold result) is less than 5€ each, it will be interrestign to think about releasing new PLUS games and quantitly should be over 100+ in my case.
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

siccoyote

No offence to 3D printing but injection molding is better at least at the moment.
I read a posting from the 18th of January on RetroRGB that Gerald was selling a new batch of these?
So we'd have somthing to put inside it?

:)

Iwantgames:)

Is it still possible to buy a C4CPC? I just purchased a GX4000 and was searching around and saw this :) would love to buy one if possible

Jungsi

Next week I get a GX4000. So I'am looking for a C4CPC. Is there a chance to get one? Is Gerald still making them?

LewisCPC

Hello! just long time CPC fan, and just added a GX4000 to the family. May I put my name down for one of these units?

Stompingchimp

Hi, I'm relatively new to the gx4000 and would love to be able to play more games on it. Are you still making the c4cpc boards Gerald? Cheers

jonnixx

Hi,
I have 6128 plus and I would like to create a "develop" cartridge image. (Maxam, Phrozen C, Utopia, Pascal? )
How can i do that?
Is there any desription/documentation?
Regards,John

dragon

I have search the arnoldemu post.

I thing is better to these type of roms that use many integrated rsx.

http://www.cpcwiki.eu/forum/applications/serious-
software-on-cartridge/msg157894/#msg157894