News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

CPC Plus cartridge replacement : one more

Started by gerald, 16:39, 01 November 14

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you interested in buying a 3D-printed case for the cartridge? Hoe many units? (only vote if you want one or more!)

178 (85.2%)
25 (12%)
2 (1%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
more
4 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 209

QuarX

Hi 
Awesome work!! very much appreciated here.  :o
I would like to get on the list to order one, please tell me how I do it.

regards

bazza_666

how do I get one?
I want one please

thanks

GUNHED

Quote from: bazza_666 on 10:30, 17 January 20
how do I get one?
I want one please
thanks
PM the man from the first post. It's a really great device.
http://futureos.de --> Get the revolutionary FutureOS (Update: 2023.11.30)
http://futureos.cpc-live.com/files/LambdaSpeak_RSX_by_TFM.zip --> Get the RSX-ROM for LambdaSpeak :-) (Updated: 2021.12.26)

gpc1000

Received mine today.
Excellent piece of kit and a must have for plus owners in my opinion.
Great service from Gerald too!
Thank you very much for developing this.

Mastard

Bonjour,
J'aimerais commander mon exemplaire !  :D

Fab2053

Hello,

I want to buy  you one c4cpc .
Can you send me please your order terms ?
Thank you,

Fab

imacman

Hello,

i have just received a beautiful cpc+ and me too i want to buy a C4CPC cart if it's always possible....

thanks a lot.

gerald

Hello Guys,
I've exhausted all my component / PCB stock and have no more card to ship (except those already contacted)
I do not plan to restart any assembly before the end of this summer, so please do not ask until then  ;)
Thanks

Raven

Hello Gerald,

Je viens enfin de récupérer un CPC 6128+ ... j'ai toujours été CPC Regular ... mais il faut bien à un moment ou un autre essayer :)
Bref , j'ai découvert ton superbe boitier C4CPC.
Aussi , serait-il possible d'en commander un ? J'ai vu que sur ton précédent message , tu indiquais que le produit ne serait pas disponible avant la fin de l'été ... çà tombe bien .. on est presque en octobre.

Merci d'avance

rojola

Hello,

après avoir vu la vidéo de Michel Louvet sur la gx-4000, je scrute ce thread depuis un moment,
j'en ai seulement récupéré une et je me décide peut être trop tard.
doigts croisés j'aimerai en être si c'est possible
Merci d'avance Gérald.

sir_lucas

Hello. I am interested in buying C4CPC device. Is it still available?

Guibrush

Hi, I would like to buy one too, i tried to send a PM to Gerald but I think he can't see me. What's the procedure? Thanks

gerald

PM received, but I am a bit on slow side ATM  :picard:

sir_lucas

Thanks for the reply. Take your time no need to rush. Please, let us know as soon as you are ready.

rojola

Mail answered, thank you gerald.  take your time

senorlocksmith

Hello all. New to the forum but not new to vintage gaming. I would love to be put on Geralds list when or if he makes more C4CPC cards. Thanks

darkmiky

Bonjour Gerald, j'aurais aimé savoir si vous aviez de nouveau une cartouche C4CPC à vendre?
D'avance merci

stfouill

Hello there !
I'm also interrested once you've got a new batch !

zhulien

I have an idea not sure if is also a good one - but...

wouldn't it be great if the 6128plus didn't need a cartridge?

what if, the small riser card of the cartridge port had a rom internally installed on the right side of it but... with a switch (either automatic or manual) that when a cartridge is placed into the port on the left, the rom disables?

is that doable? I have 10 machines I'd love to get rid of that cartridge for day to day use...

Bryce

I made an internal ACID board so that my cartridges didn't need one. Moving the EPROM inside would be pretty simple, but you would need to disconnect the EPROM and ACID /CE pins to stop it from clashing with any real cartridge that you wanted to connect.

http://www.cpcwiki.eu/index.php/AcidInside

Bryce.

zhulien

Quote from: Bryce on 10:09, 12 March 21
I made an internal ACID board so that my cartridges didn't need one. Moving the EPROM inside would be pretty simple, but you would need to disconnect the EPROM and ACID /CE pins to stop it from clashing with any real cartridge that you wanted to connect.

http://www.cpcwiki.eu/index.php/AcidInside

Bryce.

That's cool - could the internal one be disabled with a switch?

Bryce

Yeah, the jumper on that PCB isolates the ACID's /CE pin for when you want to use an original cartridge with its own ACID.

Bryce.

zoopster

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a new SD card for use with C4CPC on a GX4000. I've formatted the 32 GB to FAT 4GB and copied over the root folder structure. DIPS are set for Slot F. But when I boot I get "No Cartridge" error message. Any ideas what the problem might be?

Thanks
John

gerald

Quote from: zoopster on 13:14, 03 April 21
I'm trying to set up a new SD card for use with C4CPC on a GX4000. I've formatted the 32 GB to FAT 4GB and copied over the root folder structure. DIPS are set for Slot F. But when I boot I get "No Cartridge" error message. Any ideas what the problem might be?
What do you have in _C4CPC/F folder ?You need a .cpr file in there.
Also, is there any reason for formatting it with a reduced capacity ?

zoopster

Quote from: gerald on 13:57, 03 April 21
What do you have in _C4CPC/F folder ?You need a .cpr file in there.
Also, is there any reason for formatting it with a reduced capacity ?

Hi Gerald,

Here' the path on the SD card: F:\_C4CPC\F\CprSelect_v102.cpr

The only reason it's reduced capacity was because I thought it might need FAT vs FAT32 formatting.

If it helps I can take a screenshot of the error message.

Cheers
John