News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

CPC Plus cartridge replacement : one more

Started by gerald, 16:39, 01 November 14

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you interested in buying a 3D-printed case for the cartridge? Hoe many units? (only vote if you want one or more!)

178 (85.2%)
25 (12%)
2 (1%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
more
4 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 209

Dubliner

If he needs help with that i am pretty sure the guy at Retrospiel shop in Köln will be happy to help.

n00b

^ He's a member of the Circuit Board community, too. :D

Another important info from "Apes": Due to "slight problems" with the quality of the printing material it is only possible to print the shells in white. ;)

Gryzor

White is good...

I asked him if it'd be easier for him if we bulked our orders, he hasn't got back to me yet.

n00b

He wrote to me that it would be definitely better for him :)

Gryzor

Ah, ok then, creating it now. PLEASE, EVERYONE INTERESTED, VOTE IN THE THREAD POLL!

CraigsBar

Quote from: Gryzor on 19:04, 09 May 15
Ah, ok then, creating it now. PLEASE, EVERYONE INTERESTED, VOTE IN THE THREAD POLL!
I've already spoken to Mr apes-land and placed an order for 2 white shells. He can also do them in Orange, Purple and Blue, but the finish on the White is best.

I figure that I can design a label to differentiate between my GX4000 and Plus C4CPC carts.

I found the whole process perfect, painless and[/size] reasonably priced[/size][size=78%] :)[/size]

Craig

IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

seanb

Quote from: CraigsBar on 21:43, 09 May 15
I've already spoken to Mr apes-land and placed an order for 2 white shells. He can also do them in Orange, Purple and Blue, but the finish on the White is best.

I figure that I can design a label to differentiate between my GX4000 and Plus C4CPC carts.

I found the whole process perfect, painless and[/size] reasonably priced[/size][size=78%] :)[/size]

Craig

I was almost finished in a label for Bryces wonderful eeprom cart but never bothered to print it to see if the dimensions fit.
If they do I wouldn't mind having a go at making a label.
Thou shall not question Captain Wrong!

CraigsBar

I ran up a simple black and white label for the selfmod cart shell I currently use. Let me see if I kept the template.
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

phoenixdownita

Someone was so nice to point me to this beautiful forum for this awesome product (C4CPC).

I hope it is not too late to get one.
I'm stationed across the pond and over-here there are not too many GX4000 around ;-).

I made my own multi (purely EPROM based + DIP switches) but always wanted an SD based solution and with all you guys porting CPC+ to cpr format like crazy I may actually get to enjoy my GX4000 more than ever, the original library is not exactly impressive.

I am not good enough in designing PCB and/or programming CPLD/FPGA so I could't make it myself.
Let there be still time to get one...please...pretty please...pretty please with a cherry on top!

remax

Brain Radioactivity

radu14m

Voted too !
Please post also a price for the case.

Another case color would be amazing :)

Guy0me

Quote from: radu14m on 07:48, 10 May 15
Voted too !
Please post also a price for the case.

Another case color would be amazing :)
He told me about 8 euros for one case

fille1976

hi,

just new here and today find out theres a flashcard for amstrad gx4000.
gerald,can i order 1 please?

Gryzor

Quote from: fille1976 on 11:23, 10 May 15
hi,

just new here and today find out theres a flashcard for amstrad gx4000.
gerald,can i order 1 please?

Welcome. Did you vote in the thread's poll?

fille1976

yep.
i dont own an amstrad,but want to buy one,on ebay gx4000,is it good,only thing is only 27 games?
but im collecting consoles.

andycadley

Quote from: fille1976 on 11:50, 10 May 15
yep.
i dont own an amstrad,but want to buy one,on ebay gx4000,is it good,only thing is only 27 games?
but im collecting consoles.
There may only be 27 "official" cart games, but there are already much more than that converted across for use via the C4CPC, Converted GX4000 games - CPCWiki

The fact it comes with built in scart out means a cheap GX is therefore a great way to try out Amstrad games, without having to fiddle around trying to get one to work on a modern display (or needing an authentic monitor)

fille1976

i saw a gx4000 boxed,but dont know if its coming with rgb cable or not.

McKlain

Quote from: fille1976 on 12:10, 10 May 15
i saw a gx4000 boxed,but dont know if its coming with rgb cable or not.

With the GX4000 you can use any standard scart cable. The kind that have all the wires connected.

fille1976

ok,saw it,it has 21pin on the back,other is for a monitor.

Sandro Castellani

Hello, can I order a card too?
I'm going to vote right now, please tell me what I need to do to order or preorder one of these, I'm really interested  :D
Thank you in advance

n00b

Please keep in mind:
Quote from: n00b on 18:45, 09 May 15
Due to "slight problems" with the quality of the printing material it is only possible to print the shells in white. ;)

and here are the prices:

1x shell = 8.00€ + shipping
shipping in Germany = 1.50€ (per shell)
shipping worldwide = 3.50€ (also for more than one shell)

... and please be patient - the printing process for one shell takes about 4 hours and Apes hast to go to work, too...

But he will look after every order of course ;)

dragon

I no vote, because i buy today two cases :).

tonio8bits

Hello,

I'm interested by 2 cases.

Let me know when and how to order.  :)

phoenixdownita

is a PM to gerald still the way to "order" the C4CPC cart?