News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

flashgordon cockup

Started by caver99, 11:52, 20 August 21

Previous topic - Next topic

caver99

hi all

i got a flashgordon 2021 model from pulkotronics and i have cocked up
i wen to flash parados to no. 8 from floppy and screen filled with stuff then went back to roman and showed parados in 8 when reset eek the system wont start at all

my jumpers are set as follows
1 - on
2 - on
3 - off
4 - off

if i set 2 off and load roman from floppy i can see all roms but 8 is empty as dont think i enabled flash
no anyone help me get back to being able to have romas come up and the system start with the flashgordon enabled.

this flash bit is new to me i am used to actual roms and using rombo box x2 back in the day and not sure what i have cocked up now.

Shaun M. Neary

Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

caver99

thanks but, i have sent him a message already, just thought i would ask in here as well just in case

ajcasado

I'm afraid that Parados only works in slot 7 unless you are using this patched version: https://unidos.cpcscene.net/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=parados12.fixedanyslot.fixedname.quiet.rom.
CPC 664

Empiezas a envejecer cuando dejas de aprender.
You start to get old when you stop learning.

caver99

i have it sorted now and have parados 2.1+ in slot 6 and works like a charm