News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

flyback

Started by munkey, 22:25, 28 January 21

Previous topic - Next topic

munkey

Hi everyone,
  i am after a HR6355 flyback for my CTM640 monitor, does anyone know a suplier of said flybacks ? , thanks in advance

Bryce

Quote from: Kris on 08:48, 29 January 21
Hi,

Try this: [size=78%]Transformateur de ligne: HR6355 (HR 6355) - 3714004 TRANSFORMATEUR DE LIGNE (TV) AMSTRAD AM170467 (donberg.fr)[/size]

Don't bother. This company has been claiming for years that they have these parts, but nobody has ever been able to buy one. They keep your money for several months and then tell you it's not available (but still continue to advertise it!).

Bryce.

Kris

I bought a THT (flyback) there few years ago without any issues, to be sure, just ask for availability before buying.

Bryce

Quote from: Kris on 09:29, 29 January 21
I bought a THT (flyback) there few years ago without any issues, to be sure, just ask for availability before buying.

Really??  :o Wow, you're the first person I've heard from that actually got something from them.

Bryce.

Kris

Quote from: Bryce on 10:10, 29 January 21Really??   Wow, you're the first person I've heard from that actually got something from them.
Yes, it took a month to get my order but I received it. Now, it was 4 or 5 years ago; i don't know how they are working nowadays.

munkey

hi , thanks for the replies , I did purchase aHR7674 flyback for the 644 monitor as i was told that was what i needed, turned out that it was for the wrong monitor as i need one for the 640. Anyway it was ordered from donberg electronics and i recieved it within 10 days .
   I contacted donberge by email to ask if they could get the HR6355, quick reply back, no they cannot get one so buggered there. might just be easier to find a non working 644 monitor.