News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Multiface 2 boards

Started by pjrodriguez, 08:26, 08 January 18

Previous topic - Next topic

pjrodriguez

I have recently contacted the creator of the Multiface 2 board (MX4 compatible). He has told me that he would produce a new batch if there were enough people interested. Anyone?

blackdalek

Count me in. :D

I own an original Romantic Robot Multiface 2 but am getting an Mx4 board.... so I will need a new MF2 with compatible connector ;)
CPC6128 modded with ABBA switch. External 5.25" floppy drive with side switch and Multiface 2. Now also sporting a joystick splitter and M4 WiFi board.

asertus

Fedeo

Hi,
I am interested in getting one.

Audronic

Procrastinators Unite,
If it Ain't Broke PLEASE Don't Fix it.
I keep telling you I am Not Pedantic.
As I Live " Down Under " I Take my Gravity Tablets and Wear my Magnetic Boots to Keep me from Falling off.

Vyper68

I would be interested in one if there is a way of using it on a standard 464 ( IDC =>Edge Connector ) - I don't have a Board yet and it will be a while before i get one TBH
Paul Woakes - Genius & Programmer

Thank you for Mercenary Paul

msmthng

I will take one as well.

Skunkfish

An expanding array of hardware available at www.cpcstore.co.uk (and issue 4 of CPC Fanzine!)

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: Skunkfish on 21:53, 10 January 18
Still €30?

talreks board was that price when I bought one a few months ago. I can't recommend one enough. Great device.
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

pjrodriguez

Good news, since we are around 7 people interested Bertrand has agreed to make a new batch. He is going to order the pcb and the parts and he says that the board will be in the range 30-40 euros.
Please contact him.

talrek

Hi everybody, i'm here  :D
No need to send me emails, i also answer to private messages  :laugh:

i was not aware people were still looking for this piece of hardware, i thought everyone had one  :o

I'm going to order parts, so i think, it will be 30€ if parts are not more expensive than a year ago.
But i'm concerned about edge and Centronics connectors.

I'll try to keep the same price : 30€ for the board, and extra € for the cable you'll use.
i'll do it this evening, so please be patient. Also, orders take 1 month... try to be patient twice  :laugh:

tjohnson

Quote from: talrek on 08:36, 15 January 18
Hi everybody, i'm here  :D
No need to send me emails, i also answer to private messages  [emoji23]

i was not aware people were still looking for this piece of hardware, i thought everyone had one  :o

I'm going to order parts, so i think, it will be 30€ if parts are not more expensive than a year ago.
But i'm concerned about edge and Centronics connectors.

I'll try to keep the same price : 30€ for the board, and extra € for the cable you'll use.
i'll do it this evening, so please be patient. Also, orders take 1 month... try to be patient twice  [emoji23]
I'd be interested in one.  Cheers Trevor

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

talrek

Ok time to make a list :

Batch 10x :
- Pedro José Rodriguez  x1                 MF2 sent
- Blackdalek  x1                                MF2 sent
- asertus  x1 + Centronics + Edge      Received
- Fedeo  x1                                       MF2 sent
- msmthng  x1                                  Email sent
- tjohnson x1 + Edge + Centronics     Received
- skunkfish x1                                   MF2 sent
- chinnery x1                                    Paid
- Rennert x1                                     MF2 sent
- LambdaMikel x1                              MF2 sent

Please tell me also if you need an extra cable with Centronics or edge connector (or both).

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: talrek on 08:36, 15 January 18

We've had a significant amount of new members since your last batch. Sure, I got mine from you only about six months ago or so.  ;)
So it's always good to keep yourself available every few months for a batch.  :D
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

talrek

:D i understand it's been a long time since i came here  :doh:

Only one still remaining !

Rennert

i buy this board [emoji3]
...KC Compact

talrek

Quote from: Rennert on 18:12, 15 January 18
i buy this board [emoji3]
Great you are the last !!!!

Envoyé de mon SM-A320FL en utilisant Tapatalk

francouai

tuto are welcome to patch games! :doh:
--
francois

tjohnson

Quote from: talrek on 09:04, 15 January 18
Ok time to make a list :

Batch 10x :
- Pedro José Rodriguez  x1
- Blackdalek  x1
- asertus  x1 + Centronics
- Fedeo  x1
- Vyper68  x1 + Edge
- msmthng  x1
- tjohnson x1
- skunkfish x1
- chinnery x1
- Rennert x1
Please tell me also if you need an extra cable with Centronics or edge connector (or both).
Hi talrek i could do with both edge and centronics connectors.  Thanks Trevor

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

LambdaMikel

Oh cool! I am not a gamer, but I guess this could be useful.
Can you add me to this list please?
Thanks!

talrek

The 10 boards have their future owners, but if anyone changes his mind, you'll be the next.
If there is enough persons interrested for 10 other boards i'll do it.

Price will be the same : 30€ (the MF2 with MotherX4 connector) and 6€ for extra cable (Edge or Centronics)

talrek

Hi,
I received everything so i'm starting to build the interfaces. I hope it will be finished next sunday. Then, i will ask for payment. I will ship only when all the interfaces will be built  :)

:D

talrek

Boards are ready.
Time for payment and shipment.

I sent all email with instructions. I will update the previous post with infos "Paid", "Shipped", "Received"

LambdaMikel

Quote from: talrek on 20:05, 18 February 18
Boards are ready.
Time for payment and shipment.

I sent all email with instructions. I will update the previous post with infos "Paid", "Shipped", "Received"
Yeah [emoji3]Will pay today! Great Job!

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

talrek

Quote from: LambdaMikel on 22:37, 18 February 18
Yeah [emoji3]Will pay today! Great Job!

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk
First shipment ! I will send the tracking number for each of you !

Envoyé de mon SM-A320FL en utilisant Tapatalk