Owner of the KCc (KC compact) please read / KCc Besitzer bitte lesen

Started by TFM, 22:11, 03 August 15

Previous topic - Next topic

You own and KCc and you speak... / Sie besitzen einen KCc und sprechen...

Deutsch
3 (50%)
English
2 (33.3%)
Francais
1 (16.7%)
Espagnol
0 (0%)
Polski
0 (0%)
Russian
0 (0%)
another one... please post a reply :-)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

TFM

Hello dear owner of a KCc, please vote. Why? I'm going to make some software for the KCc, and I need to know which language you speak. Thanks for your help!  :) :) :)

Hallo KCc Besitzer, bitte nimm an der Abstimmung teil, denn ich will Software fuer den KCc machen und wissen in welchen Sprachen die Besitzer der KCc sprechen. Vielen Dank!  :) :) :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Bryce

Quote from: TFM on 22:11, 03 August 15
Hello dear owner of a KCc, please vote. Why? I'm going to make some software for the KCc, and I need to know which language you speak. Thanks for your help!

Both of them? :D

Bryce.

TFM

Quote from: Bryce on 22:16, 03 August 15
Both of them? :D

Bryce.

In your case it's at least four languages, but Irish is missing here, sorry. But I count you for "German" since your German is excellent!  :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Bryce

I meant "You're writing software for both KCC owners?" actually! :D

Bryce.

TFM

Oh, no! There are at least three! But if nobody speaks Suaheli, I won't bother to do a translation.  ;)
TFM of FutureSoft

Prodatron

You are probably very afraid, that KCC owners don't speak english.

GRAPHICAL Z80 MULTITASKING OPERATING SYSTEM

TFM

Therefore I posted in German too. But if nobody of the KCc owners speaks no German, then work is more easy. No other languages needed then.
TFM of FutureSoft

arnoldemu

Quote from: Prodatron on 23:57, 03 August 15
You are probably very afraid, that KCC owners don't speak english.
I have a kc compact :) I voted English, but If it's German only then that is fine by me.

If you want me to test anything I can.

*BUT* I don't have the extra ram and I don't have the disc drive. I did try one to make an expansion port adapter but it wasn't successful :(

So cassette based 64kb.... ;)

My games. My Games
My website with coding examples: Unofficial Amstrad WWW Resource

TFM

Quote from: arnoldemu on 09:11, 04 August 15
I have a kc compact :) I voted English, but If it's German only then that is fine by me.
If you want me to test anything I can.
*BUT* I don't have the extra ram and I don't have the disc drive. I did try one to make an expansion port adapter but it wasn't successful :(
So cassette based 64kb.... ;)
Thanks Arnie!!! Well, to get some expansions for the KCc you actually can contact Bübchen in the German forum (I can translate any of your texts if you want). He offered a bus expansion (with buffer) there and stuff like the MF and other nice things. Take a look there:

Schneider / Amstrad CPC Forum - Index

Well, I guess for KCc we got now ENG and GER languages requirements... only. I'm fine with that.  ;D
TFM of FutureSoft

Bryce

The MegaFlash works on the KC Compact :) Bübchen produces it with a different connector to suit the KC.

Bryce.

TFM

The MegaFlash is a milestone in history ... not only for the CPC and the Plus.  :)
TFM of FutureSoft

arnoldemu

Quote from: Bryce on 20:30, 04 August 15
The MegaFlash works on the KC Compact :) Bübchen produces it with a different connector to suit the KC.

Bryce.
I have the parts for an adaptor to convert kc card connector to edge connector.
It would be great for it to be made by you ;)
My games. My Games

Bryce

No problem. If you can't make it yourself send it over. Can you post a pic of the kit?

Bryce.

arnoldemu

@TFM: I found Bübchen's website. Really nice to see the schematic of the floppy controller and ram interface and to see the work he is doing for kc compact.
@Bryce: I will find the parts and then PM you.
My games. My Games

TFM

Thanks to everybody for voting. So languages are Deutsch and English only. Good to know, saves a lot of work translating.  :) :) :)

EDIT: Ok, one French user now... Anybody else?

TFM of FutureSoft