problem and question about cpc

Started by orange, 14:45, 15 April 10

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gryzor

Those are lovely demos, with nice music... thanks for sharing. You make some interesting points about the 'real' resolution; wish someone made a CPC demo in such low resolution to see how it'd compare!

Devilmarkus

Quote from: Gryzor on 19:26, 30 May 10
Those are lovely demos, with nice music... thanks for sharing. You make some interesting points about the 'real' resolution; wish someone made a CPC demo in such low resolution to see how it'd compare!

Phat 2?
Midline Process?
When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

Gryzor

Ah, you got me there. I'm a 'serious' CPC user, don't do that well with demos... should find them and post them here, when I get my arse off the couch and drag my CDs out.

mr_lou

The music in that 2nd one is awesome!!!
How on earth do they produce sounds like that on the Spectrum????

robcfg

By having the same audio chip as the CPC  :laugh:

Leonie

Quote from: mr_lou on 19:46, 30 May 10
The music in that 2nd one is awesome!!!
How on earth do they produce sounds like that on the Spectrum?
Quote from: robcfg on 20:19, 30 May 10
By having the same audio chip as the CPC  :laugh:


I guess it´s a combination of the Beeper & AY.
With clever programming the Beeper can be a powerful sound generator with up to 5 channels as far as I know.

mr_lou

Quote from: robcfg on 20:19, 30 May 10
By having the same audio chip as the CPC  :laugh:

Oh really? I'd like to be able to produce that synth at 1:45
I haven't heard that kind of sound on the CPC.

Gryzor

I think that, just like with the CPC, speccy developers have made great strides after the end of the machine's commercial life...

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod