News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

RetroManCave loves JustCPC...

Started by VintageAdvantage, 23:55, 15 April 21

Previous topic - Next topic

VintageAdvantage

Quote from: Piotr on 20:52, 30 April 21
Uff,  nice evening...  Let's dissasembly some brand new GX 4000 from my attic and  recover few  ULA for CPC PLUS ;)  Cash $$$$$$$  waiting  ;D
I actually don't care what you do with GX 4000s. I don't even consider that a CPC or worth preserving. Just haul them to the dump. I don't know what folks like about them. The GX 4000 is such a bad piece of gear... emberassing that Amstrad ever came up with that. Honestely, what were they thinking... being that late to the game with that kind of hardware. The whole thing has zero appeal to a computer hobbyist who needs a keyboard and BASIC, and minus one appeal to a gamer in 1990. What were they thinking.  :picard2:

Gryzor

Oh wow someone realized what the rest of us realized 30 years ago, just wow.

Still for one reason or the other we may like it. What we don't like it's self righteous guys dissing others, so if you feel so strongly you can keep it to yourself.

VintageAdvantage

Quote from: Gryzor on 17:24, 02 May 21Still for one reason or the other we may like it. What we don't like it's self righteous guys dissing others, so if you feel so strongly you can keep it to yourself.

Dude, why don't you s*** u* and just bann me to the HOS, that's the only contributions you are making recently to YOUR :D forum.

What makes you think that YOU speak for the CPC community and feel entiteld to say what WE THE CPC COMMUNITY like AND DO NOT LIKE? Please enlighten us.

Gryzor

robcfg

Quote from: VintageAdvantage on 17:29, 02 May 21
Dude, why don't you s*** u* and just bann me to the HOS, that's the only contributions you are making recently to YOUR :D forum.

What makes you think that YOU speak for the CPC community and feel entiteld to say what WE THE CPC COMMUNITY like AND DO NOT LIKE? Please enlighten us.

It may be because only administrators and/or moderators can ban people on the forum, you know...

Anyway, no need to be that rude.

Gryzor

Best not think much about it, I'm sure the lockdown has been hard for all of us.

Piotr

Last weekend was busy, i disasembly lot of Amstrads  ;D ;D ;D   Anyway is new week,  courier delivered  today, 10x  NOS  CPC 464 ... So i give info ;)
Memory was removed,  not by me.., shame  ;D But when i install new all 10 boards up and running well. Let's dissasembly it for parts ... ;D

Gryzor

Presumably from service stock?