News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Tecnobytes V9990 New Batch

Started by zhulien, 00:35, 06 September 21

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like a new Tecnobytes V9990 graphics card?

Yes, I want one ASAP as part of a potential next batch.
30 (54.5%)
Yes, but I am not in any hurry for one.
6 (10.9%)
I wish I can have one, but it's currently too expensive.
6 (10.9%)
Not really interested.
13 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 55

zhulien

Hi Everyone,

This thread is to track those who would like a new Tecnobytes V9990 Graphics card (MX4 version) for their Amstrad CPC.

http://www.tecnobytes.com.br/p/v9990-powergraph_10.html

Tecnobytes has stated if they get 30 orders minimum for a batch, they can do a batch.

The Price:  USD $115 + shipping

If you want more than 1 for a next batch, please post here.  I will try summarise.

Steps and Ordering Status:

[DONE] 1. ZhuLien to collect non-payment details for potential sales from this forum.

[DONE] 2. ZhuLien to provide collected non-payment details to Rogerio Belarmino (https://www.facebook.com/rogerio.belarmino/about) of Tecnobytes (https://www.facebook.com/TecnobytesCC).

[IN PROGRESS] 3. TecnoBytes (likely Rogerio Belarmino) to Invoice everyone based on the collected address information. 

4. TecnoBytes to manufacture and fulfil the orders.

This is what they look like from the previous batch:

zhulien

The below users would like a new v9990 graphics card in Mother X4 configuration:

(Details received via PM)

• zhulien
  • Richard_Lloyd
  • Joseman
  • Skunkfish
  • HigashiJun
  • ajcasado
  • LewisCPC
  • Edoz(MSX)
  • chilli_taff
  • JayBlood
  • craem
  • valfac
  • AnakinTF
  • teopl
  • Luis_CPC
  • OncleCed
  • Evildead666
  • Poliander
  • Neurox66
  • Proteus
  • franck2
  • megatronuk
  • Amsasm
  • Jay1x
  • kawickboy
Cancellations: 5 people

9 Jan 2022 ---------- ORDERS CLOSED: UNLESS THEY ARE KIND ENOUGH TO ACCEPT THEM

15 Feb 2022 ---------- THE BATCH IS GOING AHEAD

19 Feb 2022 ---------- AND THERE ARE STILL 5 NEW ADDITIONAL CARDS AVAILABLE!!!

craem

Joseman

Quote from: zhulien on 00:35, 06 September 21
Hi Everyone,

This thread is to track those who would like a new Tecnobytes V9990 Graphics card (MX4 version) for their Amstrad CPC.

http://www.tecnobytes.com.br/p/v9990-powergraph_10.html

Tecnobytes has stated if they get 30 orders minimum for a batch, they can do a batch.

As I get more info I will update here - such as the pricing I am still waiting on.

If you want more than 1 for a next batch, please post here.  I will try summarise.
Hi!
what will be the price of the card? (more or less)

HigashiJun

As stated in the previous related thread, I am in for one.
HigashiJun

zhulien

Quote from: Joseman on 07:59, 06 September 21
Hi!
what will be the price of the card? (more or less)

I am still waiting for them to tell me that.  So i have left the poll open for you to change your answer - i think (lock voting option?).

TotO

I'm not interrested, because there is no DIN passthrough to plug it on the same display as the CPC.
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Richard_Lloyd

Yes please, one for me - subject to price.

I'm in the UK, where do they ship from? Will the price show shipping?

Thank you for your effort.
Richard
CPC464, CPC6128, PCW8512, PCW10, BSA & NSP

Trebmint

There is the monitor issue with the technobytes g9k card. I know that Prodatron still has a batch of a dozen or so that he's never passed because of this issue.
This issue needs to be sorted before more are made I think.

However would love to see more g9ks on the CPC as the software is now starting to come :)

ago

Hi!!
I am interested in the card, but I have some doubts. What are those monitor problems which some of you are talking about?? And, would I need two different screens??

DoctorCPC

I want to buy one  v9999 card for rsf3.  It must Work with rsf3. Im from İstanbul. My whatsapp number +905554983655
My Amstrad Products: Amstrad CPC 464, Amstrad CPC 6128, Schneider CPC 6128, Amstrad NC 100, Amstrad HiFi EX330, Amstrad Fidelity CKX100 Music Keyboard, Amstrad Penpad 600, Amstrad Emailer Plus, Amstrad E3 Emailer, Amstrad VCR Programmable Remote Control, Amstrad DVD/Divx Player, Amstrad GT 65, Schneider CTM640

CPC Hardware: USIFACII, M4Wifi, ZMEM, MotherX4, GOTEK, PS2 Mouse Adapter, RSF3 (Soon), DES Mini (Soon)
PCW Hardware: GOTEK, PCWIO, uIDE (Soon), uRTC (Soon)

Editor-In-Chief / ACUC Magazine - Amstrad CPC User Club Magazine (Soon)
www.dizzyradio.com  / Amstrad CPC, Commodore 64, Amiga and Other Home Computer's Musics
www.cpcuserclub.com / +90 555 498 36 55 for adding WhatsApp Group

zhulien

Quote from: TotO on 11:38, 06 September 21
I'm not interrested, because there is no DIN passthrough to plug it on the same display as the CPC.

I will certainly pass on your feedback.

zhulien

Quote from: Trebmint on 13:34, 06 September 21
There is the monitor issue with the technobytes g9k card. I know that Prodatron still has a batch of a dozen or so that he's never passed because of this issue.
This issue needs to be sorted before more are made I think.

Can you get more info on this issue?

Edoz(MSX)

The card only supports 15 khz analog RGB signal. (over SCART) So your monitor needs to support this. So in a way there is no issue with the card, but can be a bit hard to find a working monitor for it. See also here some info. http://15khz.wikidot.com/ This is just to the fact the Brazilian card is not supporting the standard SCART TV signal, as in brazil they do not know SCART like we do in Europe. (It is more a standard thing in Europe)

Luis_CPC

XeNoMoRPH

I bought the V9990 Light MSX version, a year or so ago more or less, otherwise I would be delighted to participate, but I like that people are interested in the card so that more people have it, so we can get things done, now that we have the Quigs Q9k   :D
your amstrad news source in spanish language : https://auamstrad.es

OncleCed

ajcasado

Hi, I also want one for me.
CPC 664

Empiezas a envejecer cuando dejas de aprender.
You start to get old when you stop learning.

zhulien

Quote from: XeNoMoRPH on 07:45, 07 September 21
I bought the V9990 Light MSX version, a year or so ago more or less, otherwise I would be delighted to participate, but I like that people are interested in the card so that more people have it, so we can get things done, now that we have the Quigs Q9k   :D

I agree too, actually i have a couple already but i am happy to get one more.  Ideally i hope there is enough people with them to make games worthwhile.  I do wish it had a monitor passthrough to make it simpler to use.

about 3 days we have 10 interested people already, let's hope we get to 30 legitimate expressions of interest soon.

pelrun

Which reminds me I was partway through the process of modifying mine to add a passthrough, I should probably pick that back up.

DoctorCPC

I want to v9990 (1 unit) please add me buying list
My Amstrad Products: Amstrad CPC 464, Amstrad CPC 6128, Schneider CPC 6128, Amstrad NC 100, Amstrad HiFi EX330, Amstrad Fidelity CKX100 Music Keyboard, Amstrad Penpad 600, Amstrad Emailer Plus, Amstrad E3 Emailer, Amstrad VCR Programmable Remote Control, Amstrad DVD/Divx Player, Amstrad GT 65, Schneider CTM640

CPC Hardware: USIFACII, M4Wifi, ZMEM, MotherX4, GOTEK, PS2 Mouse Adapter, RSF3 (Soon), DES Mini (Soon)
PCW Hardware: GOTEK, PCWIO, uIDE (Soon), uRTC (Soon)

Editor-In-Chief / ACUC Magazine - Amstrad CPC User Club Magazine (Soon)
www.dizzyradio.com  / Amstrad CPC, Commodore 64, Amiga and Other Home Computer's Musics
www.cpcuserclub.com / +90 555 498 36 55 for adding WhatsApp Group

JayBlood

Good new! If already possible, one unit for me. ;)
Jay

teopl

Is is possible to have MSX V9990? I have AMSDAP42 and I would like to use it with this card?

In any case - count me in for 1. (I hope MSX version)

zhulien

Quote from: teopl on 16:00, 08 September 21
Is is possible to have MSX V9990? I have AMSDAP42 and I would like to use it with this card?

In any case - count me in for 1. (I hope MSX version)

If you check their website, it appears they just closed the current batch of MSX cards but you can of course leave your name for a future batch. 

Poliander

Please count me in for one, thank you!
Schneider CPC 664 • X-MEM • Vortex F1-X Drive • CTM 644 • DMP 2160
Schneider CPC 6128 • Z-MEM • M4 Board • MultiPlay + Amiga Mouse • OSSC