News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Tecnobytes V9990 New Batch

Started by zhulien, 00:35, 06 September 21

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like a new Tecnobytes V9990 graphics card?

Yes, I want one ASAP as part of a potential next batch.
30 (54.5%)
Yes, but I am not in any hurry for one.
6 (10.9%)
I wish I can have one, but it's currently too expensive.
6 (10.9%)
Not really interested.
13 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Munchausen

Myself and presumably many others already have a v9990 card for cpc, it is not only those registering interest here

XeNoMoRPH

With @Edoz(MSX) , there are 20 people interested, I think it's a good number for this expensive hardware, @zhulien could you talk to Tecnobytes to try to lower their requirements?
your amstrad news source in spanish language : https://auamstrad.es

TotO

Quote from: XeNoMoRPH on 06:58, 06 October 21
With @Edoz(MSX) , there are 20 people interested, I think it's a good number for this expensive hardware, @zhulien could you talk to Tecnobytes to try to lower their requirements?
I agree that 20 peoples is probably enough to do a batch if they want to be kind to offer this expansion for the CPC users.
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

zhulien

Quote from: XeNoMoRPH on 06:58, 06 October 21

I have emailed Rogerio at Tecnobytes and asked if they will lower the requirements for a batch.  I am expecting one or two of us (sad fact usually) will drop out too - hopefully we can make them back up.

I will post his reply when he replies.

DoctorCPC

What is the last situation? How can i give order? I want to buy v9990 Graphic Card. My favorite Amstrad Devices will be RSF3, v9990 Graphic Card and Dandanator Mini...
My Amstrad Products: Amstrad CPC 464, Amstrad CPC 6128, Schneider CPC 6128, Amstrad NC 100, Amstrad HiFi EX330, Amstrad Fidelity CKX100 Music Keyboard, Amstrad Penpad 600, Amstrad Emailer Plus, Amstrad E3 Emailer, Amstrad VCR Programmable Remote Control, Amstrad DVD/Divx Player, Amstrad GT 65, Schneider CTM640

CPC Hardware: USIFACII, M4Wifi, ZMEM, MotherX4, GOTEK, PS2 Mouse Adapter, RSF3 (Soon), DES Mini (Soon)
PCW Hardware: GOTEK, PCWIO, uIDE (Soon), uRTC (Soon)

Editor-In-Chief / ACUC Magazine - Amstrad CPC User Club Magazine (Soon)
www.dizzyradio.com  / Amstrad CPC, Commodore 64, Amiga and Other Home Computer's Musics
www.cpcuserclub.com / +90 555 498 36 55 for adding WhatsApp Group

chilli_taff

Hi zhulien

Add me too, I'll buy one of these if they are available - let me know when you need payment

Thanks

Skunkfish

I'm tempted, what would shipping be to the UK?
An expanding array of hardware available at www.cpcstore.co.uk (and issue 4 of CPC Fanzine!)

zhulien

ok, got a reply from Tecnobytes...

Re: [Tecnobytes Classic Computers] New message received.

Hi Julian

Thanks for your message, we can close the batch with 24 units. For confirmation we need the emails of the interested parties to send the Paypal invoices.
We can provide as a bonus the Svideo and composite video adaptor.

Be Safe

Best Regards

Rogério Belarmino

zhulien

I don't know what shipping is, I know it is USD38 for 8 units to Melbourne, Australia - but I am not buying 8 units... it should be less than half of that for 1 unit to me.

So i can collate all your email addresses and onforward them to Rogerio of Tecnobytes so he can invoice you all,

please PM me with your:

First Name:
Last Name:
City:
email address:

Just like above so it is very clear to me and Rogerio.

For security, don't pay for anything unless it is a v9990 invoice from Tecnobytes.  I will let technobytes request your full postal addresses so you don't need to share those with me, or maybe when you pay you can provide that.

Note: we don't YET have 24 people but we are close, and it is nice of them to include the SVideo + Composite adapters as a bonus.

HigashiJun

PM sent !

Thank you for your involvement zhulien.
;)
HigashiJun

Joseman

PM sent too!
Thankyou for all!

zhulien

Quote from: HigashiJun on 04:06, 09 October 21
PM sent !

Thank you for your involvement zhulien.
;)

Hi, I didn't get a PM yet. 

You are welcome - I also hope that more people have them so there is more incentive for software to be developed.  I have some ideas for it to make it a bit more useful than Symbos - but Symbos itself is really a great piece of software.  I will try present my ideas in another thread - they relate to the drivers thread I had previously created.

HigashiJun

Quote from: zhulien on 07:54, 09 October 21

Hi, I didn't get a PM yet. 

You are welcome - I also hope that more people have them so there is more incentive for software to be developed.  I have some ideas for it to make it a bit more useful than Symbos - but Symbos itself is really a great piece of software.  I will try present my ideas in another thread - they relate to the drivers thread I had previously created.

Should be OK now...
HigashiJun

teopl

ajcasado

CPC 664

Empiezas a envejecer cuando dejas de aprender.
You start to get old when you stop learning.

LewisCPC

zhulien

Edoz(MSX)

zhulien

Quote from: teopl on 07:08, 10 October 21
PM sent  8)

@Gryzor, is there an internal email issue?  teopl is the 2nd person within a few days that has said they have sent a PM but none has been received.

chilli_taff

JayBlood

PM sent too. Thanks; Zhulien. ;)
Jay

DoctorCPC

First Name: Volkan
Last Name: Atasever
City: Istanbul
Email: volkan@volkanatasever.com / volkan@s4g.email

I want to buy 1 piece. what can i do? im in buying list.
best regards
My Amstrad Products: Amstrad CPC 464, Amstrad CPC 6128, Schneider CPC 6128, Amstrad NC 100, Amstrad HiFi EX330, Amstrad Fidelity CKX100 Music Keyboard, Amstrad Penpad 600, Amstrad Emailer Plus, Amstrad E3 Emailer, Amstrad VCR Programmable Remote Control, Amstrad DVD/Divx Player, Amstrad GT 65, Schneider CTM640

CPC Hardware: USIFACII, M4Wifi, ZMEM, MotherX4, GOTEK, PS2 Mouse Adapter, RSF3 (Soon), DES Mini (Soon)
PCW Hardware: GOTEK, PCWIO, uIDE (Soon), uRTC (Soon)

Editor-In-Chief / ACUC Magazine - Amstrad CPC User Club Magazine (Soon)
www.dizzyradio.com  / Amstrad CPC, Commodore 64, Amiga and Other Home Computer's Musics
www.cpcuserclub.com / +90 555 498 36 55 for adding WhatsApp Group

zhulien

Hi

@craem , @AnakinTF , @Luis_CPC , @valfac , @vhenares , @OncleCed , @kawickboy , @teopl , @Poliander , @Drtad

Please PM me your details so i can provide them to Tecnobytes.

Thanks

Drtad

Sending

Quote from: zhulien on 00:40, 06 September 21
The below users would like a new v9990 graphics card in Mother X4 configuration:

(Details received via PM)

• zhulien
  • Richard_Lloyd
  • Joseman
  • Skunkfish
  • HigashiJun
  • ajcasado
  • LewisCPC
  • Edoz(MSX)
  • chilli_taff
  • DoctorCPC
  • JayBlood