News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

MegaFlash Released!

Started by Bryce, 18:09, 21 July 11

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryzor

Quote from: amstar on 21:15, 09 August 12
Hi there! 
Does anybody know if it still possible to get a Megaflash?
Great forum by the way!  Thanks!

Take a look a few posts back!

TFM

Quote from: amstar on 21:15, 09 August 12
Hi there! 
Does anybody know if it still possible to get a Megaflash?
Great forum by the way!  Thanks!
Hi and welcome here! Just sent a Personal Message (PM) to Bryce, who developped the wonderful MegaFlash. If you have any questions / comments about the software, let me know.
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

amstar

Oh sorry. Didn`t check the thread thorough enough. Will send Bryce a message. Thanks.

Gryzor

No problem, if you do buy it prepare to be very pleasantly surprised :)

amstar

Hello again fellow Amstrad-fans! Well, have tried the Megaflash now and I must say it works great on my 6128. Great substitute for those expensive rom boards that rarely turns up on Ebay. It's tiny, but still powerful. Really fun to try out different rom files. So thanks to Bryce and others involved in making this wonderful device!  :)

Bryce

Glad you like it.

Bryce.

amstar

The Megaflash is a fragile little device, so probably wise to have some protection around it. Putting it inside a case would have been nice. Anyone of you Megaflash-owners who have done this?

Bryce

It's not that fragile actually. I have one that's been thrown around my desk for ages and still works fine, but I still wouldn't advise you to mistreat it like I do. I have one that I built into a case, there a thread about it here: MegaFlash CaseMod with some mods and info from others too.

Bryce.

amstar

Your mod is spot on. Exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks for the info!