ULIfAC:Usb Mass storage,WiFi, 512KB Ram/32XROM Board/256K Ram+16X Rom Board!

Started by ikonsgr, 11:39, 24 March 23

Previous topic - Next topic

Josip

ikonsgr

Quote from: Josip on 22:25, 21 January 24No freezes after reset, regardless which mode i use
This happened with the last previous firmware too?
If previous fw had the same cold booting behavior, but it didn't freeze upon subsequent resets, then better keep the previous fw...  ::)

Josip

I did not see any difference between those two firmware, both behave same.
Without autoboot to CPC6128, one reset is needed upon cold boot, afterwards works without problem
With autoboot to CPC6128, no reset needed on cold boot.

So will stay on this firmware

ikonsgr

Quote from: Josip on 09:26, 22 January 24I did not see any difference between those two firmware, both behave same.
Without autoboot to CPC6128, one reset is needed upon cold boot, afterwards works without problem
With autoboot to CPC6128, no reset needed on cold boot.

So will stay on this firmware
:picard: mea culpa, how i understand the opposite (that it freezes after reset), only God knows...  ::)

Josip

Just got another CPC464, this one is some strange mix, grey keys like Schneider, but in Amstrad case, on power led is label EIN, sticker on bottom is in german, on joystick port and audio output writing is in spanish :D

So i will have another to test Ulifacusb, i hope because machine is bought as untested, but price was excellent.

Regulus

Hi

Someone know if command line tools exist that allow you to send a bin or a dsk via the USB connection to Ulifac, and which the amstrad will execute automatically?

Or any tools that allow you to control the ULIFAC from the command line (always via USB), it's interesting for automating tasks !

Josip

Fixed this Amstrad, GateArray was bad.

Just for info, ulifac works on this revision of board (MC0046A Z70378) without any problems, no need for any additional restart.

steph072

Hello,

HDCPM do not want to boot with my CPC 6128 (ULIFAC 3B). Just see the loading of boths HDs, if using the HDCPM program (the ROM doesn't work at all).
After that: crash of the ULIFAC. Power off at CPC power switch necessary. several attempts. 
Isn't it working with all CPC 6128 ?

Thank you.

ikonsgr

Quote from: steph072 on 19:17, 04 March 24Hello,

HDCPM do not want to boot with my CPC 6128 (ULIFAC 3B). Just see the loading of boths HDs, if using the HDCPM program (the ROM doesn't work at all).
After that: crash of the ULIFAC. Power off at CPC power switch necessary. several attempts.
Isn't it working with all CPC 6128 ?

Thank you.
Make sure that the switch is set to "6128", otherwise you can't load CPM+. Other than that, i suppose the best person to consult is @d_kef that created HDCPM and test it with ULIfAC board too.