News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Arkos Tools 1.1 AFT.exe

Started by Tolkin, 18:20, 30 June 13

Previous topic - Next topic

Tolkin

Hy,
today i try to rebuild my RomRamBox after the Battery was emtpy.
So i fired up my CPC, connect my CPC Booster+ and bring all the Tools i need to my CPC.
I send 2 DSKs to the CPC through a Serial2USB Connector to the CPC-Booster+ and all worked fine.
After that i rebuilded my RRB. ;)
And now my Problem began.
I wanted to Transfer one old Disk which reads perfectly and have no Errors from the CPC to the PC.
All i get are many Stars in the AFT.exe (more than normal) Window, many Errors "can´t open the source file" "File Transfer completed"(not in the end), and all that mess.
To the CPC all worked fine, to the PC i dont manage to get a working File...
Maybe someone have a Suggestion ;)

Thanks for help
Tolkin

HAL6128

...try another versions of arkos Tools / ROM pack. Maybe Arkos ROM Pack 1.0 works?
Do you transfer via bluetooth?
Which Windows version do you have?
...proudly supported Schnapps Demo, Pentomino and NQ-Music-Disc with GFX

TFM

Just a guess into the dark... Seems to be a problem of the Windows version. Can you try it with an older PC / older Windoof Version?

Good luck!
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Tolkin

Hy, i have tried it with the Pack 1.0 and the 1.1 i dont know if other exists.
I use Win7Pro64Bit. I know, not the best prequesit. :)
I will try it with the Floppy Version only, maybe my RRB uses to much power from the Expansion-Port when loading its Battery.
Tomorrow i can try it with a PCI Serial Interface Card, maybe the USB2Serial-Adapter is the Problem.

TFM

Actually the RRB could couse troubles... I have that problem once in a while with mine... Maxam and FutureOS[nb]Maybe other ROMs make trouble too. But I didn't check in detail. IMHO once in a while some bits may fall, and this leads to goofy problems.[/nb] show malfunctions, but they don't when running in a Mega-Flash or Eprom box.
Try an Eprom Box, maybe that will help.
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Tolkin

Just tested with the Floppy Version of RDSK without the RRB on the Bus, same Problem... i will try it with a PCI Card tomorrow.
And with a WinXP 32Bit Notebook in the End  ???

Tolkin

Quote from: TFM/FS on 21:52, 30 June 13
Actually the RRB could couse troubles... I have that problem once in a while with mine... Maxam and FutureOS[nb]Maybe other ROMs make trouble too. But I didn't check in detail. IMHO once in a while some bits may fall, and this leads to goofy problems.[/nb] show malfunctions, but they don't when running in a Mega-Flash or Eprom box.
Try an Eprom Box, maybe that will help.
"Frag a mal"
The first 30 Minutes i get Grey hairs, programming the RRB, after a reset, all Roms are marked as defect...
1 hour later, the RRB-Battery was loaded enough, that the Roms exist after a CPC Reset ;) and all woked like a charm.
And i thought... "Just think before doing ;) "

TFM

Maybe you need a new battery / Akku. ???
Mine is stable one year (I reload it full every May as you know) ;-)
TFM of FutureSoft