News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

bootracker, ym player

Started by jp48, 10:34, 19 December 10

Previous topic - Next topic

jp48

Hi all,
New here, does anyone has a manual for bootracker or some hints how to use it ?
Also, is there a native YM player for CPC(464), preferable for YM3 ?

Thanks for advance !
-jp

fano

Hi !

The only one i know is kit AY by MADRAM , you can found it here
A page in French there

On Windows , you can use YM cruncher by F-Key that to produce AYC files for this kit.

I forgot to say , afaik the kit does not play directly YM files but you have everything needed to convert to its format (AYC) from YM.
"NOP" is the perfect program : short , fast and (known) bug free

Follow Easter Egg products on Facebook !

jp48

Thanks, I will check this ! 
Any tips to bootracker, I'm building a native system to generate bootracker song files, no problems to edit/add channels but can't find how to play (there's play in menu, when hitting it, bootracker says press a key..., I've tried different variations but can't hear anything).
Thanks !
-jp

Nich

Quote from: jp48 on 10:34, 19 December 10
New here, does anyone has a manual for bootracker or some hints how to use it ?
I don't have a manual for BooTracker, but it was published on an Amstrad Action covertape, so this link to issue 92 of AA may be of help. The instructions for BooTracker are on pages 4 and 5.

jp48

Thanks Nich, this helps a lot, there were some keys I didn't find whatever I tried. Works nicely in PalmOS Tungsten,  with Caprice, one of the best emulators for palmtops (PocketPC, Palm) I've seen. 

-jp

Quote from: Nich on 12:31, 25 December 10

I don't have a manual for BooTracker, but it was published on an Amstrad Action covertape, so this link to issue 92 of AA may be of help. The instructions for BooTracker are on pages 4 and 5.