News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Can you load this CP/M?

Started by ||C|-|E||, 02:58, 22 March 16

Previous topic - Next topic

||C|-|E||

Hello!  :)

So, when I started to send the beta of our adventure I found that many people had trouble loading the CP/M in their computers and emulators. I was digging and I found one particular floppy with a CP/M Plus that seems to load everywhere and it is the one I am currently using, but I would like to confirm that really works well in all the Amstrad, real or virtual. Could you give it a try? It would be great to have it tested in as many systems and emulators as possible.

[attach=2]

Thank you!

:D

Audronic

The cpm_test.DSK only contains 3 files  ??

Ray
Procrastinators Unite,
If it Ain't Broke PLEASE Don't Fix it.
I keep telling you I am Not Pedantic.
As I Live " Down Under " I Take my Gravity Tablets and Wear my Magnetic Boots to Keep me from Falling off.

||C|-|E||

Yes :) it is just the core of the system, more or less :D

khaz

Works here, on my real old 6128.

||C|-|E||

SRS

Works here on "Winape 2.0 Beta 2", emulated 6128 with amsdos, on Win10 Pro 64bit.

||C|-|E||

That is great, thank you! :), let's see if somebody else can try!

dragon

Quote from: ||C|-|E|| on 02:58, 22 March 16
Hello!  :)

So, when I started to send the beta of our adventure I found that many people had trouble loading the CP/M in their computers and emulators. I was digging and I found one particular floppy with a CP/M Plus that seems to load everywhere and it is the one I am currently using, but I would like to confirm that really works well in all the Amstrad, real or virtual. Could you give it a try? It would be great to have it tested in as many systems and emulators as possible.

[attach=2]

Thank you!

:D

I have these problem  with my original 3" cpm 3.1 disk with  c4cpc. It always report "this program cannot run in this enviroment" press key and the fired me.

My solution was used the german hacked version of cpc power. But i try this. Is 3.1?.

demoniak

Works on PC-CPC  ;)

||C|-|E||

Thanks guys! This is actually the CP/M version I am using in the RC1. It seems to be compatible with all the machines, but fingers crossed  :-\

TFM

Runs with Caprice.  :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

elanstra

Works on CapriceRPI V1.1 (CaPriCe32 v4.1.0)