News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

ROManager for MegaFlash and Symbiface

Started by TFM, 07:30, 28 August 11

Previous topic - Next topic

TFM

So.... it should work with your card too!?!
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

gerald

Quote from: TFM/FS on 19:02, 04 March 13
So.... it should work with your card too!?!

Yes and no :D .
I am using a different IO port for allowing write to the flash.
I've modified the Amsdos v1.44 of your ROMmanager.
Let me know if you want the changes.

TFM

Well, a release is of interrest as soon as you decide to release your card itself.

You can transfer your changes to 1.45, since it supports also headerless ROMs now.

@all:
Ok, let me use this thread here to ask a question... Does anybody need to use a version smaller than 1.44 / 1.45 ??? If not, then I can delete the older stuff from the archive and make the download more slim and clear.
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

TFM

Ok, have problems to access my CMO hosted homepage, dunno why. So here the archive including ROMs of the ROManager for the FlashGordon device... Please let me know if it works or not (I can't test myself). Thanx, TFM
TFM of FutureSoft

TFM

Ok, upload finally worked out (goto FutureOS - The revolutionary UltraOS for the CPC6128 and CPCPlus download section). Now also the 64 KB Version is there for the FlashGordon device.
It there is no error, then this will be the last update for a long time (I hope).
TFM of FutureSoft