--- End code ---
work? (:

OffseT:

--- Quote from: m_dr_m on 12:50, 25 January 21 ---So, does

--- Code: ---|dir,"**/3d*"
--- End code ---
work? (:

--- End quote ---
Not yet. Wildcards are only working for the final part of a path for now (drive:my/path/3d*)

--- Quote from: HAL 6128 on 20:59, 24 January 21 --- What do you mean with: "Important:On CPC6128, it is necessary to patch the motherboard to be able to deactivate the internal ROM number 7 (other CPC models do not have this problem)." How is it done?
--- End quote ---
You have information about how to patch the more common CPC6128 motherboard revision here:
(basically: how to add a switch so that the internal ROM 7 can be disabled)
http://quasar.cpcscene.net/doku.php?id=electronique:rom7

OffseT:

--- Quote from: GUNHED on 23:18, 24 January 21 ---It would be great to have UniDOS 'open' in a way that I can use it with FutureOS too. This would save work and ROM slots. Of course I can contribute with support for Vortex F1-S, F1-D and Dobbertin HD20 hard-disc if you're interested.

--- End quote ---

What do you mean by 'open'?
Both UniDOS and DOS Nodes entry points are 'open' already.

GUNHED:
Open in a way, that the source is available, or at least an entry point documentation.
Is it possible the the big link in the first post is broken? It points to itself seemingly.

OffseT:

--- Quote from: GUNHED on 19:03, 25 January 21 ---Is it possible the the big link in the first post is broken? It points to itself seemingly.
--- End quote ---

Actually, it seems to be broken when using some browsers (here it is working with Wayfarer but links to itself with Odyssey, maybe there is the same issue with some PC browsers).

Basically, it should open a Google Translate of https://unidos.cpcscene.net

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version