News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

WYZTracker

Started by AugustoRuiz, 23:44, 16 March 09

Previous topic - Next topic

TFM

Hola!

Send me the english text, you get the German text back!

Hasta la proxima,
TFM
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

AugustoRuiz

Ok, here it goes...

TFM

Quote from: AugustoRuiz on 10:11, 31 August 11
Ok, here it goes...
Thx! Do you have any limitations in the length of words / expressions?
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

AugustoRuiz

No, there are no limitations, I'll resize controls if needed for any particular laguange.

Thank you very much!

TFM

Hola,
There we go:
TFM of FutureSoft

AugustoRuiz

Thank you very much!!!

I've got a couple new features that would need some more literals, I'll post them some time soon...

McKlain

Great! can't wait to test the new version  :D

AugustoRuiz

Hi!

I need this literals also:

$this.Text Options
chkCheckFileAssociation.Text Check .wyz files are associated with WYZTracker at startup
chkDigitalFont.Text Use digital font
chkSplash.Text Show splash screen at startup
cmdCancel.Text &Cancel
cmdOk.Text &Ok
lblLanguage.Text Language:

$this.Text Export
cmdCancel.Text &Cancel
cmdOk.Text &Ok
label1.Text File:
label2.Text Repeat:

Thank you very much! This version is _almost_ complete!

TFM

$this.Text   Optionen   
chkCheckFileAssociation.Text   Prüfe beim Start, ob .wyz Dateien mit dem WYZTracker verbunden sind   
chkDigitalFont.Text   Benutze digitalen Zeichensatz
chkSplash.Text   Zeige Splash Screen beim Start
cmdCancel.Text   &Abbrechen
cmdOk.Text   &Ok   
lblLanguage.Text   Sprache:

$this.Text   Exportieren
cmdCancel.Text   &Abbrechen
cmdOk.Text   &Ok   
label1.Text   Datei:
label2.Text   Wiederholung:   

Well, I don' t have the context here, but I will check the final version for that reason :-)))
TFM of FutureSoft

AugustoRuiz

Sorry for being so late...

Here it is the download link, with a few fixes...

https://sites.google.com/site/augustoruiz/WYZTracker.0.5.0.3.7z

Cheers!

TFM

Great!!! Just downloaded it!  :)
TFM of FutureSoft

AugustoRuiz

By the way, now it needs OpenAL in order to work properly.

Sorry, I forgot to mention it previously.

You can download it from Creative Labs' page: http://connect.creativelabs.com/openal/Downloads/Forms/AllItems.aspx

mahlemiut

Works well via Mono, under Ubuntu 10.04 x86_64.  Could use some dumentation, however.
- Barry Rodewald

AugustoRuiz

Quote from: mahlemiut on 11:53, 09 May 12
Works well via Mono, under Ubuntu 10.04 x86_64.  Could use some dumentation, however.

Yup, I've been trying to work on that, asked for some help (bit busy), but got no results on that.

As you can see, if you click on "Help", it should show you a web page on google sites - empty. :(

Anyway, the WYZTracker page on this wiki has some info on how to use the tracker, a bit outdated, but I think everything stated there still applies...

TFM

Quote from: AugustoRuiz on 11:12, 09 May 12
By the way, now it needs OpenAL in order to work properly.
http://connect.creativelabs.com/openal/Downloads/Forms/AllItems.aspx
Thanks' for the hint! Now I can start the program properly. I'm still at work, but will check it out in detail soon :-D
TFM of FutureSoft

AugustoRuiz

New version, with OpenAL installation included (for Windows):

WYZ Tracker Help Page - in the works

AugustoRuiz

I think documentation is now complete, at least for this version.

Any comment/suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

augustoruiz

AugustoRuiz

Hi all!

New tracker version. Now you can use envelopes for drums, loop to a specific pattern, and it's far more easier to select the drum and sfx channel in the player. Also, player source is included for CPC, MSX and ZX.

CPC Tools (english)
Manual de WYZTracker - CPC Tools (spanish)

Cheers!

reidrac

Thanks!

Unfortunately this latest version doesn't seem to work in Linux with Mono (0.5.0.7 did work with some issues but overall stable enough to be usable).

$ mono WYZTracker.exe
WARNING: The runtime version supported by this application is unavailable.
Using default runtime: v4.0.30319
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at BrendanGrant.Helpers.FileAssociation.FileAssociationInfo.get_Exists () <0x41bba7c0 + 0x0002a> in <filename unknown>:0
* Assertion at gc.c:1089, condition `mono_domain_get () == mono_get_root_domain ()' not met

Segmentation fault

So I'll have to stick with the old one for now :(

EDIT: nope, I tried with WINE too and it segfaults. @AugustoRuiz I can submit more details if you need them!
Released The Return of Traxtor, Golden Tail, Magica, The Dawn of Kernel, Kitsune`s Curse, Brick Rick and Hyperdrive for the CPC.

If you like my games and want to show some appreciation, you can always buy me a coffee.

mahlemiut

I have an older version of Mono, and it also fails for me (previous versions worked).

20/03/2016 10:06:57 a.m.
System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for WYZTracker.VirtualPiano ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at WYZTracker.VirtualPiano.initMidiDevices () [0x00000]
  at WYZTracker.VirtualPiano..cctor () [0x00000]
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at WYZTracker.PatternView..ctor () [0x00000]
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) WYZTracker.PatternView:.ctor ()
  at WYZTracker.PatternEditor.InitializeComponent () [0x00000]
  at WYZTracker.PatternEditor..ctor () [0x00000]
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) WYZTracker.PatternEditor:.ctor ()
  at WYZTracker.frmDockedMain.InitializeComponent () [0x00000]
  at WYZTracker.frmDockedMain..ctor (System.String[] args) [0x00000]
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) WYZTracker.frmDockedMain:.ctor (string[])
  at WYZTracker.Program.startSingleInstance (System.String[] args) [0x00000]
  at WYZTracker.Program.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000]
- Barry Rodewald

AugustoRuiz

I've added some error checking. I don't think MIDI Devices are supported in Mono (so it should now just gracefully fail, but not crash), and the same for file associations.

Btw, reidrac, it seems your mono setup don't have .NET Framework 2.0 installed, which is the version you need. It is using .NET Framework 4 which is mostly backwards compatible, but not 100%.

Please, redownload. I should put some automatic version checking... unless I finish the javascript version first, so you don't have to download anything.

Btw, if you can, always send the .log file after a crash. It will help a lot!
And thanks for the feedback!!

mahlemiut

Works for me now.  Thanks.
- Barry Rodewald

reidrac

Quote from: AugustoRuiz on 00:28, 20 March 16
Btw, if you can, always send the .log file after a crash. It will help a lot!
And thanks for the feedback!!

Yes! It works now! Thanks a lot!
Released The Return of Traxtor, Golden Tail, Magica, The Dawn of Kernel, Kitsune`s Curse, Brick Rick and Hyperdrive for the CPC.

If you like my games and want to show some appreciation, you can always buy me a coffee.

AugustoRuiz

Glad to hear that! Thank you guys!!

AugustoRuiz

Working on adding support to QWERTZ and AZERTY keyboards. Any other Kbd layout? DVORAK anyone?