General Category > Applications

Yet Another Norton-Commander Clone (YANCC) for ACMEDOS+M4DOS+CubeIOS

(1/16) > >>

SOS:
Puhhh, this was a long-hard-way, but i think YANCC for ACMEDOS, M4DOS and AMSDOS is stable enough to introduce a public beta-version to the forum.
YANCC exist only as a ROM-Version, so you need a ROM-Board...
What should i say about the program, if you don't know what "norton commander" is, then i think, you dont need this program ;-)

Please read the TXT there are additional Infos inside, especially the warning section for ACMEDOS is important!
I will put new versions in the 1st post. Please take a look, which ACMEDOS-/M4DOS/CubeIOS-Version is required, if you don't have the correct version, YANCC maybe will not be run.
Please post your suggestions, when you found a bug (reproduceable?) or whatever in this thread.

Future-Plans:
- More features for the launcher

Added 20.09.16: XMASS 0.8P
Added 22.09.16: Added new Version ("A"-Key fixed + BASIC-Config to prevent YANCC constitutes colors)
Added 11.02.17: Added new Version 100217b with M4DOS-Support and the new Filelauncher-Module
Added 22.04.17: Added new Version 140417b with M4DOS-Floppy Support, fixes prev. reported YANCC-Crashes (i hope so :blank:) and more
Added 12.02.18: Added new Version 110218b with the M4-Floppy-Fix + Support of my upcoming FAT32-ROM.
Added 23.03.18: Added new Version 130318b with Bugfixes
Added 15.04.18: Added new Version 140418b with LowerROM-Fix, considered latest CubeIOS-Version
Added 13.09.19: Added new Version 020919b with Bugfixes
Added 29.12.19: Added new Version 141119b with DSK-Support for CubeMDOS
------------------------------------------------------------------

TotO:
Great news!  8)

Is-it just possible that YANCC not set (or allow to change) the colour palette to keep the "white on blue" CP/M style adopted by the FW3.1x?

SOS:

--- Quote from: TotO on 10:25, 08 September 16 ---Is-it just possible that YANCC not set (or allow to change) the colour palette to keep the "white on blue" CP/M style adopted by the FW3.1x?

--- End quote ---
Nearly impossible  :P

I will wait some days to collect the suggestions.
I don't know at the moment, how will i release that, another 2 Versions?  :picard:

Duke:

--- Quote from: SOS on 10:33, 08 September 16 ---I don't know at the moment, how will i release that, another 2 Versions?  :picard:

--- End quote ---
Have a config file maybe ? :)

SOS:

--- Quote from: Duke on 11:23, 08 September 16 ---Have a config file maybe ? :)

--- End quote ---
Was my 1st idea, but i dont want to skip the plain AMSDOS-Users.
I think, i will refresh my BASIC-knowledge and will try a "Config-Construction-Kit" and then modify directly the ROM.BIN-File.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version