News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Boards for Price of Postage

Started by Chinnery, 15:23, 01 November 20

Previous topic - Next topic

Chinnery

As you probably know, when getting boards made up, there is often a minimum quantity of 5 or 10, so it's quite often to have plenty of spares. Rather than send them to landfill (which is a very shameful thing to do), I'm offering them here for the price of postage. So far, I have available:

0x Bryce Megaflash Black PCBs (Was 4) [All Gone]
4x Revaldinho Ram Expansion Board (v2.10), 6128 and Plus machines only (Was 7)
0x Revaldinho Expansion Backplane 1.10 [All Gone]

I do have other boards around, but they're hidden away in boxes after a recent house move... (ok, I moved 7 months ago, but am quite lazy)

Gryzor

xesrjb

Quote from: Chinnery on 15:23, 01 November 20
As you probably know, when getting boards made up, there is often a minimum quantity of 5 or 10, so it's quite often to have plenty of spares. Rather than send them to landfill (which is a very shameful thing to do), I'm offering them here for the price of postage. So far, I have available:

4x Bryce Megaflash Black PCBs
7x Revaldinho Ram Expansion Board (v2.10), 6128 and Plus machines only
3x Revaldinho Expansion Backplane 1.10

I do have other boards around, but they're hidden away in boxes after a recent house move... (ok, I moved 7 months ago, but am quite lazy)

I am looking for a complete Megaflash. Do you have one in spare?

xesrjb
,,The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true."

Bryce

I'm going to ask chinnery for a board (or two). If you like I can solder one up for you and send it on.

Bryce.

xesrjb

Quote from: Bryce on 16:14, 01 November 20
I'm going to ask chinnery for a board (or two). If you like I can solder one up for you and send it on.

Bryce.

Sounds good.., and the rest we can clarify via pm...💶💶💶

xesrjb
,,The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true."