News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Books and stuff...

Started by Bryce, 21:44, 19 February 18

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryce

Hi all,
   need to make some space in the bookshelf, so here's some Amstrad books and random stuff on offer:

No. 1 - "The Amazing Amstrad Omnibus" - I can't guarantee that it is any way amazing, as I've never read it. It's generally a collection of BASIC programs with the obligatory promise of the time... "Artificial intelligence" and some graphics and game programs. 415 pages, with some extra notes and a very questionable doodle inside (not from me!!).

No. 2 - "CP/M Plus Anwender Handbuch" - German CP/M User guide. Hardback, 256 pages and is like new. No scribbles, notes or dodgy doodles.

No. 3 - More of a collection piece than a useful product - An original 3.5in Disk Drive cleaning kit. Includes "cloth disk", Cleaning fluid (unopened), 3 unopened screen wipes and a packet of swabs that look like they would crumble to dust if you tried to use them, all packed in a rather nice 3.5in disk box (as originally sold).

€10 each, plus postage / paypal fees.

Send me a PM if you are interested in any of these.

Bryce.

robcfg

I claim the CP/M Plus Anwender Handbuch for the PCWWiki!  ;D

I'll check if we have it (but I think we don't), and then I'll send you a PM.

Thanks mate!

[Edit] Ok, seems that we already have it. Thanks anyway!

Bryce

I didn't know you were looking. I think I have some others. I'll check and get back to you.

Bryce.

robcfg

That would be nice, thanks!