News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

CTM 644 Working free to good home.

Started by Vyper68, 22:11, 25 March 18

Previous topic - Next topic

Vyper68

Hi,
I have to let this monitor go I don't have the space or the back strength to hump this around. There were some pictures of it on the hardware section as part of the case is deformed/melted has no impact on function just aesthetic. It still has good colour and powers a 464 or 6128 easily as it has 5v and 12v. Cannot package it easily for shipping but may be able to at cost would prefer collection. PM me, prefer someone on here have it and use it.
Paul Woakes - Genius & Programmer

Thank you for Mercenary Paul

Vyper68

@Bryce or @Gryzor 
Could you move this to the classified section please. :doh:

Gryzor

Dominoid

I'm nowhere near you, but if nobody who is closer  wants it and you can pop it in a box, I'd be happy to pay postage and give it a good home.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Vyper68

Quote from: Dominoid on 22:19, 27 March 18
I'm nowhere near you, but if nobody who is closer  wants it and you can pop it in a box, I'd be happy to pay postage and give it a good home.

OK M8 i'll need to source a decent box ( crate ) for it so give me some time to sort that out - shipping wise it will be around £10 ish to the UK - you OK with that?

Vyper68

Just an update i have no box of suitable size or strength at present so i won't be able to ship it just yet.

Dominoid

Quote from: Vyper68 on 05:23, 30 March 18
OK M8 i'll need to source a decent box ( crate ) for it so give me some time to sort that out - shipping wise it will be around £10 ish to the UK - you OK with that?
That would be awesome, thank you dude [emoji3]

silentman

Hey @Vyper68, if you still have this I'd gladly take it. Unfortunately I'm too far away to come get it (I'm in Dublin, Ireland) so obviously I would cover postage costs etc.

My own CTM644 didn't survive the trip from Greece (thanks DHL!) and I'd love to get my hands on a working one.

Thanks in advance!  :)
Forgive me father for I have synth...