News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

For Sale - DDI-3 Interface

Started by Vyper68, 10:39, 16 February 18

Previous topic - Next topic

Vyper68

Hi

I am selling my DDI-3 interface it was bought last year round October and to all intents & purposes is new(ish) works on a 464 only. Has  choice between Amdos or Parados 1.1 i think if you were minded to you could maybe change the EPROM to a different configuration but that is way beyond my paygrade.
You have a IDC header for either a real drive or a Gotek so you can have a two drive setup. The only thing i would say is make sure your edge connector is clean it does not like dirty edge connectors.
Works like a dream the firmware now supports .DSK files so none of that faffing around converting to .HFE
There is no manual all i learned was from the internet and here so i cannot supply one.

The reason i am selling this is i am broke. So something has to give - I have not listed on eBay i would rather someone who will use it get it.

I would like £45 + postage ( i will send it anywhere in the world - even Oz   :D )
Paul Woakes - Genius & Programmer

Thank you for Mercenary Paul

Vyper68

I think i am going to hang on to this for now - it was a bit of a knee-jerk reaction to a difficult situation and in hindsight probably not the best idea in the long run so i am taking it off the market for now.
Sorry if i have peeved anyone it's not intentional.

remax

I'm always sad to see people forced to sell their amstrad parts (unless of course they have no use for it).

So, nice you changed your mind
Brain Radioactivity

Vyper68

Yeah it was a silly thing to do really. In the grand scheme of things it would not make that much of a difference to my situation just now so better to keep it. The one sure fire thing i know is i would not be able to afford one again if i did sell it so in that context i am better keeping hold of it.

ComSoft6128

Good choice Vyper68.

Back in 1999/2000 when the cash flow here was minimal I had to sell most of my Amstrad hardware and software for peanuts. It is something I have always regretted.
Cheers,

Peter