News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Latest on ebay

Started by steve, 13:54, 05 September 11

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon

Amstrad MP-3 TV Tuner x 3 and CT-1 Radio/Alarm Clock | eBay

I'm interested in the French with scart.

There anyone around here that search any of the others? and live in u.k.

dcdrac

Just put this up myself, Operation Thunderbolt, OS/Burning rubber and a controller pad, hope I have not pitched it too high.

Amstrad Console/PLUS cartridges Burning Rubber and Operation Thunderbolt | eBay

Gryzor

Quote from: dragon on 21:05, 28 January 14
Amstrad MP-3 TV Tuner x 3 and CT-1 Radio/Alarm Clock | eBay

I'm interested in the French with scart.

There anyone around here that search any of the others? and live in u.k.

Ah damn, saw it too late and it's UK only, otherwise I might have put in a bid. However, it's strange - two of the TV tuners have a three-position switch, what's up with that?

TFM

That's for input selection, the frequency of the television. Can't tell it in better words. Like AM or FM you know.

TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Gryzor

Oh, no, I know what it's about (apologies), VHS/UHF1/UHF3 probably, it's just that I haven't seen this model before. Mine doesn't have a selector.

ralferoo

Macc

Hotrodded ZX81
[ebay]111273057623[/ebay]

Gryzor

Off-topic, ZX81 :D But I had never heard of HRG. The demo is impressive!

IMG 07681 - YouTube

dragon

Quote from: Gryzor on 20:04, 02 February 14

Ah damn, saw it too late and it's UK only, otherwise I might have put in a bid. However, it's strange - two of the TV tuners have a three-position switch, what's up with that?

Yeah, the difference is Spanish,german etc=pal. with uhf,vhf, selector. Uk=pal uk without vhf selector, french is ntsc, but he have a scart socket(composite). So I think is the best mp-3 aviable, and difficult to found :( .

Here(time ago :) ). Vhf and uhf is very commond.

Here where i live until the analog blackout, I can get tve(spanish public channel in vhf!(I live near madrid). Navacerrada repeater was so powerful,that could capture even in Germany.

TV-DX 08.09.2009 - LATE SEASON - TVE1 on VHF ch E2 Navacerrada, E via sporadic-e in NW-Germany (2) :)

Also broadcast on UHF

Macc

Quote from: Gryzor on 19:28, 05 February 14
Off-topic, ZX81 :D But I had never heard of HRG. The demo is impressive!

IMG 07681 - YouTube

I should have kept filming longer to be honest, the demo gets even better!

steve

Amstrad 6128+ in Greece, 6 days left.
Amstrad cpc 6128 plus | eBay

BluesBrothers

Yes I'd spotted that. Was just contemplating who I knew in Greece that might help me out when I sat back and realised how badly I've already overspent this last few months  :(

Gryzor

Well, I'm in Greece, so if you change your mind...

BluesBrothers

I'd just committed myself to an NEC PC engine a few hours earlier which was beyond my budget for this month and I think the Shipping on the 6128+ from Greece to UK is the final deciding factor. But thank you ever so much for the kind offer it is very much appreciated.

redbox

Oooh, good choice - PC Engines are awesome :-)

Not that Plus-es aren't of course...!

beaker

And may I mention the Tatung Einstein makes a fantastic shelf for it. It's like they were meant to go together  :laugh:

ralferoo

Quote from: redbox on 15:07, 09 February 14
I still need to do some homebrew for my PCFX. That takes the PCE awesome and raises it... :)

mr_lou

Quote from: BluesBrothers on 13:29, 09 February 14
I'd just committed myself to an NEC PC engine a few hours earlier which was beyond my budget for this month and I think the Shipping on the 6128+ from Greece to UK is the final deciding factor. But thank you ever so much for the kind offer it is very much appreciated.

Yea, the shipping cost is annoying.
But if you're lucky you'll find a seller who has TWO machines you want. Then you'll save on postage.  ;)

BluesBrothers

Quote from: beaker on 15:56, 09 February 14
And may I mention the Tatung Einstein makes a fantastic shelf for it. It's like they were meant to go together  :laugh:

To be fair I reckon you could sit about a dozen people for dinner around the Einstein :laugh:

It is an absolutely brilliant machine but it is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooo vast :D

BluesBrothers

Quote from: redbox on 15:07, 09 February 14

Not that Plus-es aren't of course...!

Yes I'm very excited about getting my hands on the PC engine. I'd love a 6128 Plus also be I do have a 464 Plus upgraded to 6128 with drive out the back so I can be patient and wait for the best bargain to come along

BluesBrothers

Quote from: mr_lou on 16:20, 09 February 14
Yea, the shipping cost is annoying.
But if you're lucky you'll find a seller who has TWO machines you want. Then you'll save on postage.  ;)

Indeed. Have you had chance to test them both yet?

That's the thing I love about forum networks though as when a community pulls together you can save a small fortune on shipping. It's sad the effect ebay's stupid shipping policies have affected prices and made it harder to combine shipping costs

mr_lou

Quote from: BluesBrothers on 16:31, 09 February 14
Indeed. Have you had chance to test them both yet?

No. I was out looking for a PSU today though. Found one that works for a CPC, but not for the ZX Spectrum.

But currently our living room is completely empty. We're getting a new couch tomorrow. Have spent the weekend cleaning the carpet etc.
We need to get this home re-arrangement over first, before I have time to take a closer look at the machines.
I did notice a little dent in the lower left corner on the front of the ZX though, but I'll live.

BluesBrothers

A dent on the Speccy you say. I don't remember that. Can you send me a pic of it by any chance. If there's any problems at all I'd like to make them right.

beaker

Quote from: ralferoo on 16:11, 09 February 14
I still need to do some homebrew for my PCFX. That takes the PCE awesome and raises it... :)

Whoa, are you seriously trying to tell me the PCFX can improve on the pixelated T&A of Strip Fighter 2 on the PCE????  :o
I mean I can spend all day playing this with a box of tissues by my side  ;D

Bryce

Quote from: beaker on 15:56, 09 February 14

And I used to think the PC Engine was big? I had to zoom in to find it on that massive lump of 80's goodness.

Bryce.