News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Latest on ebay

Started by steve, 13:54, 05 September 11

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryzor

Ended for 10.50? Fuuuu*k...

mr_lou

Someone is a lucky bastard.

steve

8 minutes to the end of the auction is not enough time for people to even see the post, let alone bid on it, sorry.

mr_lou

Quote from: steve on 22:08, 17 February 13
8 minutes to the end of the auction is not enough time for people to even see the post, let alone bid on it, sorry.

I didn't expect so, but it never hurts hoping.  ;)

Bryce

I've seen quite a few GX4000s going for between 10 and 20 pounds lately. They don't seem to be as popular as one might think. There was even a "Buy Now" GX4000 on for 15 pounds and it was almost a week before it went.

Bryce.

mr_lou

Quote from: Bryce on 09:52, 18 February 13
I've seen quite a few GX4000s going for between 10 and 20 pounds lately. They don't seem to be as popular as one might think. There was even a "Buy Now" GX4000 on for 15 pounds and it was almost a week before it went.

That's insane.

But that means we should get them now, while they're cheap, before the electronic gurus in this community invent some clever and cheap way of making cartridges for it.  ;)

Gryzor

Bryce, I don't think those GXs you've seen were boxed and neat... otherwise I think I'd have hit one! I have a loose one naturally, time to get the full deal :)

Bryce

They weren't all boxed, but one was and went for 19 pounds. I would have taken it myself, but as so often it was UK only.

Bryce.

mr_lou

Quote from: Bryce on 10:41, 18 February 13
They weren't all boxed, but one was and went for 19 pounds. I would have taken it myself, but as so often it was UK only.

So who do we have from the UK who can buy them up and distribute among us?  :)

Gryzor

Are there forwarding services in the UK, like there are in the states? Where you can send stuff and then have it sent to you no matter what country?

Gryzor

I don't think I've seen the non-budget release before. great condition, too! Amstrad CPC ~ Friday The 13th - The Computer Game ~ Bug Byte ~ SCC ~ NEW | eBay

Gryzor

Hey, if noone is bidding at this, I'd appreciate it if I could get it without a bidding war. Just saying :)

*****REPLACEMENT AMSTRAD CPC 464 KEYBOARD(1st VERSION)***** | eBay

buzby

Hi I have a bid on it has I have a none working 464 , I did put a wanted ad on here a while back for a keyboard but unfortunately no one could help at the time

Gryzor

Good thing I asked, PM sent :)

Gryzor

Just to let you know, that c65 went for the nice sum of... €6000 (including postage, though :D ). Wtf... Not even one tenth of that...

Bryce

Here's an interesting offer: Schraube von einem Amstrad Schneider CPC6128 | eBay

Probably most interesting for 6128 owners that happen to have a screw loose! :D

Bryce.

beaker

Gryzor

Hahaha amazing... well, it's 'spares' I guess. I love the description, with big letters:
Hier gibt es eine

Schraube
!!!

Bryce

He's probably breaking several ebay rules, as he's only using the screw auction to advertise the 6128 and GT65 that he's hoping to sell without having to pay ebay extortion fees.

Bryce.

TFM

Quote from: Bryce on 11:39, 28 February 13
Here's an interesting offer: Schraube von einem Amstrad Schneider CPC6128 | eBay

Probably most interesting for 6128 owners that happen to have a screw loose! :D

Bryce.

Also, wenn ich mir die Grammatik so durchlesen, dann bekomme ich ernsthafte Zweifel an der Qualität der angebotenen Hardware, ich denke mal das ist ein Trick um Leute zu betrügen.

English: I doubt the offer.
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Bryce

There's nothing in the ebay rules to say that you have good grammar to post items :D

Bryce.

TFM

I have a seventh sense for that things  8)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Devilmarkus

Let's assemble a cheap CPC 6128:
Part 1: A screw... Cheap!!! Start is 1€ + 6.90€ shipping inside Germany...

Schraube von einem Amstrad Schneider CPC6128 | eBay

So let's buy it and wait for the other parts, too...
When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

robcfg

QuoteVersand erfolgt sehr gut verpackt als versichertes DHL Post Paket

Ahhh, what a pity, he doesn't send it to Spain...  ;D

I guess the people of DHL will have to put a label bigger than the screw itself so it doesn't get lost!

Bryce

Already mentioned 5 or 6 posts above. The screw is just his bate to advertise the complete CPCs he has on offer and try to avoid paying ebay fees.

Bryce.