News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Latest on ebay

Started by steve, 13:54, 05 September 11

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryce

It's not a PS2, it's a Famiclone with standard TV out in a PS2 looking case (as clearly stated in the article title).

Bryce.

Gesendet von meinem Motorola DynaTEC 8000X mit Tapatalk 2.

||C|-|E||

I find quite shocking that Amstrad NES clone, what a bizarre creation  :picard2:

dcdrac

I wander if Amstrad did licence the name or was it just used...

VincentGR

I have the same without the Amstrad logo.

EgoTrip

but its not working properly? Is it really worth £100?

steve

You should expect to replace the belt on any old 3" drive, there have been problems with some 664 membranes but £100 seems reasonable to me.

VincentGR

EgoTrip

Wow what a bargain, grab it quickly its bound to be snapped up at that discount price:

Amstrad 64K CPC 464 colour Vintage Computer / games console, manual & games |

EgoTrip

Not related to the item I just posted. But this bugs the hell out of me.

Why is it there are so many items listed, not just the CPC's but all types of electronics. They show a photo of everything, including what is needed to make it work. Then they put stuff like "untested" or "was working before storage" but without implying its actually not working. Why can't they be bothered to plug it in and take a photo of it working? Or are they just selling a dud item and covering themselves (badly)? I wont bid on anything like.

VincentGR

There will be a massacre  ;D

chinnyhill10

Quote from: EgoTrip on 19:34, 21 December 15
Not related to the item I just posted. But this bugs the hell out of me.

Why is it there are so many items listed, not just the CPC's but all types of electronics. They show a photo of everything, including what is needed to make it work. Then they put stuff like "untested" or "was working before storage" but without implying its actually not working. Why can't they be bothered to plug it in and take a photo of it working? Or are they just selling a dud item and covering themselves (badly)? I wont bid on anything like.

People often don't know how to work the kit. Picked up a fair few bargains due to being "untested".

Picked up an untested Amiga 600 for next to nothing recently due to the seller being unable to spell Commodore or Amiga.  :D
--
ChinnyVision - Reviews Of Classic Games Using Original Hardware
chinnyhill10 - YouTube

AMSDOS

Quote from: Bryce on 12:25, 19 December 15
It's not a PS2, it's a Famiclone with standard TV out in a PS2 looking case (as clearly stated in the article title).

Bryce.

Gesendet von meinem Motorola DynaTEC 8000X mit Tapatalk 2.

Not familiar with Famiclone & thought it was a typo! :)
* Using the old Amstrad Languages :D   * with the Firmware :P
* I also like to problem solve code in BASIC :)   * And type-in Type-Ins! :D

Home Computing Weekly Programs
Popular Computing Weekly Programs
Your Computer Programs
Updated Other Program Links on Profile Page (Update April 16/15 phew!)
Programs for Turbo Pascal 3

Bryce

Quote from: EgoTrip on 19:30, 21 December 15
Wow what a bargain, grab it quickly its bound to be snapped up at that discount price:

Amstrad 64K CPC 464 colour Vintage Computer / games console, manual & games |

I doubt it. He has a reserve on the price and knows exactly what he's selling. I bet it still says "Reserve not met" when the bidding reaches 100 pounds.

Bryce.

EgoTrip

Quote from: Bryce on 09:31, 22 December 15
I doubt it. He has a reserve on the price and knows exactly what he's selling. I bet it still says "Reserve not met" when the bidding reaches 100 pounds.

Bryce.

Yeah I was being sarcastic. Its a complete rip off. Theres a 464 plus selling for half the price!

Bryce

Well until you know what his reserve price is, you can't really know what half of that is! :D

Bryce.

dodogildo

M'enfin!

Dr Tiger Ninestein

Quote from: dodogildo on 20:39, 22 December 15
Are you ready to pay € 400 for a game without box and manual?
Sirwood Opera Soft España Amstrad CPC 6128 PC 5" Disco 2 Poster Gigante Azpiri

Imagine how much it would be with the box and manual :o

dodogildo

Is it me, or do you also find this one disturbing :)
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=351611944241&alt=web

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
M'enfin!

Zoe Robinson

WTF? That's a joystick? FFS.

dodogildo

M'enfin!

CraigsBar

Not CPC related, but if anyone wants to buy this for me I'd be very grateful. Deep pockets required unfortunately ;)

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=331622326007&alt=web
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

dodogildo

Quote from: CraigsBar on 14:00, 28 December 15
Not CPC related, but if anyone wants to buy this for me I'd be very grateful. Deep pockets required unfortunately ;)

Hoooly zilog!
M'enfin!

VincentGR

And I thought one at 400$ that I've found was expensive with ram expansion too  :picard:

Bryce

Quote from: CraigsBar on 14:00, 28 December 15

Finally! I thought I'd never find a Christmas present for you!... Oops, too late, maybe next year.

Bryce.