News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Latest on ebay

Started by steve, 13:54, 05 September 11

Previous topic - Next topic

dodogildo

Once a holy grail. Nobody's cup of tea nowadays: CPC 464 FIRMWARE Guide http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=201533084147&alt=web
M'enfin!

||C|-|E||

Here you have a true survivor...

Amstrad CPC 6128 computer base unit ** powers up - faulty for spares/repair |

Only the belt seems not to work, but the poor guy needs quite a lot of attention  :picard:

Zoe Robinson

It looks like that old thing has been misused badly by a kid, then spent some time living in a skip. :'(

Still, someone's big £32 for it; which I'm not sure a computer in that condition should be fetching but hey, each to their own.

Dabz

Oh wow... There should be laws against that! :/

Dabz

dodogildo

M'enfin!

jbaudrand

The ninja cowl is missing...

dodogildo

Quote from: jbaudrand on 21:32, 04 March 16
The ninja cowl is missing...

Playability and good graphics are missing too... :P
M'enfin!

VirtuaIceMan

Quote from: VirtuaIceMan on 14:23, 03 February 16Hi everyone! At some point in the near future (I'll let you know when) I'll be putting my collection of Amstrad CPC464 games, magazines and Dk'Tronics 64KB RAM pack up for sale on eBay.

I've just uploaded the first batch, Computing With The Amstrad magazines from 1985, complete with the mail order cassette tapes for each.
Update: added Computing With The Amstrad magazines from 1986

I'll update when I add more batches of stuff...

virtuaiceman | eBay

seanb

Oh if I only had the money
Thou shall not question Captain Wrong!

VirtuaIceMan

Update: added Computing With The Amstrad magazines from 1988 (to go with 1987, 1986 and 1985). The last few rebranded to CPC Computing. The November 1988 issue comes with a mail order cassette tape of demos and other programs, so is a bit more expensive to ship.

I'll update when I add more batches of stuff...

virtuaiceman | eBay

VirtuaIceMan

Update: just added Amstrad Computer User magazines from 1989; this was when CPC Computing (which was called Computing with the Amstrad) changed names again...

Also just added Amstrad Computer User magazines from 1990 and 1991 (I only have the first 4 of 1991 though, as I swapped to getting Amstrad Action that year)

And now just added Amstrad Action 1991 (Feb-Dec) - from April onwards these come complete with the cover mounted original cassette tapes (April 1991 was when they started giving them away!).

Also up: Amstrad Action 1992 (Jan-Dec) - with cover tapes (Dec has free head cleaner tape too!).

And Amstrad Action 1993...

virtuaiceman | eBay

VirtuaIceMan

I've completed my magazines for sale with Amstrad Action 1994 (Jan-Dec) and 1995 (only Jan-April though).

Coming up on my eBay:

Binders (to hold magazines in) - for Computing with the Amstrad, 8000 Plus and PCW Plus.
Books - a couple of programming books.
Hardware - Datel DK'Tronics 64K Memory pack (with Bank Switch Software cassette and manual).
Games - cassette tape games from 1984 - 1993 (both original boxed and budget re-releases).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/virtuaiceman/m.html

VirtuaIceMan

Added some hard card binders now; 3 from Computing With The Amstrad, one from PCW Plus and 5 from (you can only see 1 at a time) 8000 Plus. Basically I nicked my Dad's Amstrad business folders to put my magazines in, when I was young!

virtuaiceman | eBay

VirtuaIceMan

Just added 2 Amstrad CPC programming books and the possibly desirable Datel DK'Tronics 64KB memory pack (complete with bank switch software cassette tape and 23 page manual).

As usual: virtuaiceman | eBay

VirtuaIceMan

Just a small addition today; a job lot of 35 games someone included with an Amstrad I bought. I don't think I ever loaded any of them, so consider them untested.

Next up come the games :-) there's 97 of them, so expect it to take a little while to get fully listed!

Keep an eye on: virtuaiceman | eBay

p.s. I'll stop spamming this thread when I've finished listing. Not too long to go now!

VirtuaIceMan

Just uploaded the first range of games, a number of old 1984-ish era Amsoft titles, and a selection of large box games (including the probably hyper rare Star Commando with game-winning badge!).

Update: added some more, some bigger box compilations and some old pre-cardboard box (but not regular plastic case) games.

There's normal cassette tape games (mainly budget re-releases), larger plastic boxed games and the well-known cardboard mini-box games yet to come...

As before: virtuaiceman | eBay

dodogildo

These books, I'd like to have.. Amstrad CPC464 Whole Memory Guide Machine Code for Beginners on The Amstrad 1984

But too far away.. to pricey to get shipped..
M'enfin!

VirtuaIceMan

Just uploaded a load of budget/old games and utilities, in normal small cassette cases. More game still to come though!

virtuaiceman | eBay

VirtuaIceMan

Just added 13 original games in their double-cassette size plastic cases.

Only the cardboard mini-box ones to go (and 3D Construction Kit)...

virtuaiceman | eBay

Zoe Robinson

Oh man, 3D Construction Kit. 15 minutes to load, and no guarantee it would work when you were done.

So many lost hours.  :'(

||C|-|E||

I managed to do a couple of games with it!  :D

Zoe Robinson

I was working on a game in 3D Construction Kit when I moved over to the Mega-PC. Never finished it, the interface was too slow and the coding too clunky to make it interesting to deal with. I appreciate those who managed to do it, though.

I once thought about going back and finishing that game, but then I woke up in a cold sweat and swore off eating cheese before bedtime. ;)

VirtuaIceMan

I made a little demo game thing that I then recorded, talking over, as a "Virtual Reality" film!

Anyway a good number of magazines have sold now, but many are still available, and I've just finished uploading 18 games in small cardboard boxes (including Chase HQ, Turrican, Out Run Europa, Shadow Of The Beast and more).

Still got to upload 3D Construction Kit, but the VHS is damaged so I'm going to try to fix it before selling it (the flip up door part is broken, but the tape itself is fine).

Audronic

For our Queensland Brethren (Australia)

Amstrad CPC6128 | eBay

Good Luck      Ray
Procrastinators Unite,
If it Ain't Broke PLEASE Don't Fix it.
I keep telling you I am Not Pedantic.
As I Live " Down Under " I Take my Gravity Tablets and Wear my Magnetic Boots to Keep me from Falling off.

khaz

There's this guy selling a bunch of write protect pins on ebay. I don't know where they come from, new old stock, repurposed or whatever.
Amstrad CPC6128 Disk Drive Write Protect PIN FOR EME 156 Drives | eBay

Does this piece of metal have another name in the industry? Maybe it's super common but I just don't know how to look for them.