News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Latest on ebay

Started by steve, 13:54, 05 September 11

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryce

I think he makes these himself. I've put all the data here to make your own: Writepin - CPCWiki

Bryce.

Gryzor

Well, for those lazy enough €3.5 is not that bad, though he could've thrown in two of them instead of 1.

||C|-|E||

Quote from: Gryzor on 13:56, 08 April 16
Well, for those lazy enough €3.5 is not that bad, though he could've thrown in two of them instead of 1.

Sure, that is the classical thing that sometimes you prefer to pay only because you do not feel like making one. Ah, laziness...  :-\

CraigsBar

Wow. Not seen one of these in a while.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=252347486051&alt=web

It's a romboard extra for a CPC 464 that has a switchable socket for a basic 1.1 ROM to upgrade to 664 spec externally.
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

||C|-|E||

I saw it the other day  :) I could try to place a bid if it has some historic value or we want to have hi-res scans for the Wiki  :)

Bryce

Quote from: CraigsBar on 23:08, 09 April 16
Wow. Not seen one of these in a while.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=252347486051&alt=web

It's a romboard extra for a CPC 464 that has a switchable socket for a basic 1.1 ROM to upgrade to 664 spec externally.

Has it been seriously modded or did it have all those bodge wires on the original?

Bryce.

CraigsBar

Mine had them too.
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

dodogildo

M'enfin!

Bryce

Quote from: dodogildo on 15:04, 11 April 16
Joystick for Joyce, anyone? :)

Joystick Interface FOR Amstrad PCW | eBay

That looks like it was done on a 3D printer. Clone perhaps?

Bryce.

dodogildo

M'enfin!

TFM

TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

||C|-|E||

MHT Ingenieros was a Spanish company that produced hardware for plenty of popular computers :) . The company was alive for quite a long time in Spain, but I never had anything from them :) . Here you have a little bit of info, although in Spanish...

El Legado de MHT INGENIEROS S.L. | Commodore Spain

dragon

It survive to computers,i remember  years ago see it in the caceres hospital, mht was the company made the pre-paid tv cards  and decodificador tv systems in the hospital.

Dr Tiger Ninestein

Not sure if it's been mentioned or not but there are some new old stock gx4000 world of sport games.

It would be nice if some better nos titles showed up though.

Amstrad GX4000 - Epyx WORLD OF SPORTS Cartridge w/Booklet 1990 *NEW! | eBay

khaz

TFM

Just too a look at the WOS vid, a real Plus game! Nice indeed!  :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

||C|-|E||

They are selling like hot cakes!  :-\

TFM

Some guys bitch at it, because it only has 4 events. Ok Wintergames did better regarding this number. But how much can one put in only 128 KB of Cart-ROM? (Seems no compression was used).

However, nobody bitches at games like 'Tennis' where you one have one (in numbers 1) events.

I like it for using the Plus features propely. And here take a look at it:

[/url]
TFM of FutureSoft

||C|-|E||

It is clearly a Plus game, for sure :), and it does not look bad if you watch the video. I was never very fond of sport games, but it looks enjoyable :)

TFM

Quote from: ||C|-|E|| on 19:28, 27 April 16
It is clearly a Plus game, for sure :) , and it does not look bad if you watch the video. I was never very fond of sport games, but it looks enjoyable :)

Honestly same here. Four games in 128 KB makes 32 KB for each one. Well, now that would be ...16 games in the 512 KB cartridge.  :laugh:
TFM of FutureSoft

chinnyhill10

Quote from: Dr Tiger Ninestein on 13:45, 27 April 16
Not sure if it's been mentioned or not but there are some new old stock gx4000 world of sport games.

It would be nice if some better nos titles showed up though.

Amstrad GX4000 - Epyx WORLD OF SPORTS Cartridge w/Booklet 1990 *NEW! | eBay

18 quid for 5 minutes of gameplay. There are an awful lot of mugs out there with more more money than sense. 18 quid that could have gone towards a C4CPC.
--
ChinnyVision - Reviews Of Classic Games Using Original Hardware
chinnyhill10 - YouTube

seanb

Quote from: TFM on 18:38, 27 April 16
Some guys bitch at it, because it only has 4 events. Ok Wintergames did better regarding this number. But how much can one put in only 128 KB of Cart-ROM? (Seems no compression was used).

However, nobody bitches at games like 'Tennis' where you one have one (in numbers 1) events.

But that one game might be done well.
Thou shall not question Captain Wrong!

Bryce

A little off topic here, but maybe someone here can explain this: I have saved a search in ebay and it's set to send me an email notification when something new arrives. However, I get an email saying something like "41 new items for your search 'Amstrad CPC'", but when I open the e-mail it never lists more than 12 items. It has a button for "Show all", but this just does a complete search and lists every Amstrad CPC, not just the 41 new ones.

Anyone have an idea what I need to change to get all 41 listed in the e-mail?

Bryce.

arnoldemu

Quote from: TFM on 18:38, 27 April 16
It looks nice but the gameplay is not fun.
My games. My Games
My website with coding examples: Unofficial Amstrad WWW Resource

Gryzor

Quote from: Bryce on 08:32, 28 April 16
A little off topic here, but maybe someone here can explain this: I have saved a search in ebay and it's set to send me an email notification when something new arrives. However, I get an email saying something like "41 new items for your search 'Amstrad CPC'", but when I open the e-mail it never lists more than 12 items. It has a button for "Show all", but this just does a complete search and lists every Amstrad CPC, not just the 41 new ones.

Anyone have an idea what I need to change to get all 41 listed in the e-mail?

Bryce.

Hm, just checked a subscription/notification email and the "view all results" correctly goes to the specific search page... which ebay are you on?