News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Latest on ebay

Started by steve, 13:54, 05 September 11

Previous topic - Next topic

||C|-|E||

Seems fitting  :laugh:

Gryzor

Bryce

Well you could offer €360 and score yourself a bargain?

Bryce.

Kris

So many crazy prices on Ebay....... :-\

||C|-|E||

I am going to try to sell my upgraded 464 Plus for 1500 pounds one of these days  :laugh: and when our adventure game is released, I am going to produce just one single physical copy and sell it for the same price of that Chase HQ 2  :laugh: Actually, I could customize the case of the computer just for the game and sell both things together  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

seanb

I like your thinking
Thou shall not question Captain Wrong!

||C|-|E||

This one is actually cool:

Amstrad CPC - Bulldog RIGEL'S REVENGE Text Adventure 1987 *NEW! | eBay

new old stock of a good adventure, Rigel´s Revenge, at very low price  :)

Dr Tiger Ninestein

Quote from: ||C|-|E|| on 11:04, 17 June 16
This one is actually cool:

Amstrad CPC - Bulldog RIGEL'S REVENGE Text Adventure 1987 *NEW! | eBay

new old stock of a good adventure, Rigel´s Revenge, at very low price  :)

I was going to purchase this a while back but was put off by reading a review that said that certain copies have a bug that doesn't let you finish the game.

I don't always trust that these games are actually new old stock. I purchased a new old stock Dr Scrimes Spook school game not long ago off one of the big eBay sellers who have loads of nos amstrad games, it might even be this seller, I'll have to check. Anyway the game had keys pencilled into the manual obviously by previous user, it also didn't work.

||C|-|E||

I bought one, just in case it is the real deal  :) You know, not much to lose, hehe, and I can always return it for less than 1 pound.

||C|-|E||

I am posting just to confirm that this one in particular was actually a NOS game. I received it just now, but I still did not try it. I do not know if it will be possible to finish it either  :)

P.D: The game definitely loads well, but the concept of an user friendly adventure has for sure changed over the years  :-\

TFM

TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Bryce

Finally you can send e-mails with your phone....

Amstrad Emailer Plus Personal Kommunikation Zentrum | eBay

Bryce.

Gryzor

Actually I'd like one of these, just for the fun of it... but how do they work? Do they require a central server?

Bryce

They needed an account on Amserve.com as far as I can remember. It connected using ISDN or Broadband, but could only connect through Amserve (may have been hacked to connect to other servers since). They definitely only worked with @amserve.com e-mail addresses.

Bryce.

Gryzor

then, fail. How well did the emulators on it work?

Bryce

I'm told the Sony PS4 emulator runs rather sluggish :D

Bryce.

remax

Quote from: Gryzor on 12:23, 07 July 16
then, fail. How well did the emulators on it work?

well if you remove all electronics and replace it with the ones of a brand new cellphone, i had been told that both emulators and email service works very well...
Brain Radioactivity

TFM

This may be interesting for hardware developers... @TotO ... please check this out:

Amstrad CPC 464 6128 Ula 40010 Chip IC | eBay

Ok, way too expansive of course, but they are at least available.  :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

SRS

Quote from: Bryce on 10:34, 07 July 16
Finally you can send e-mails with your phone....

Amstrad Emailer Plus Personal Kommunikation Zentrum | eBay

Bryce.

"Dieses Gerät wurde hergestellt nur auf UK-Netzwerken zu arbeiten." - sorry, but with brexit way to dangerous - the invest may be lost.

Bryce

Quote from: SRS on 20:08, 14 July 16
"Dieses Gerät wurde hergestellt nur auf UK-Netzwerken zu arbeiten." - sorry, but with brexit way to dangerous - the invest may be lost.

Yes, but you can just get yourself a cable connection from British telecom. The monthly bill would probably be a few thousand pounds, but in the near future, that will only be a few Euros.  ::)

Bryce.

||C|-|E||

You still have like 10 minutes to get a Plus for less than 50 pounds  :D It seems that it works  :D

Amstrad 464 Plus Vintage Computer | eBay

EgoTrip

Quote from: ||C|-|E|| on 19:46, 01 August 16
You still have like 10 minutes to get a Plus for less than 50 pounds  :D It seems that it works  :D

Amstrad 464 Plus Vintage Computer | eBay

I'm too poor :(

||C|-|E||

It went for 66 pounds plus delivery, not super cheap at the end...  :-X I paid 90 or 95 for my 464 Plus with the CM-14 and it was mint.

CraigsBar

Quote from: ||C|-|E|| on 20:13, 01 August 16
It went for 66 pounds plus delivery, not super cheap at the end...  :-X I paid 90 or 95 for my 464 Plus with the CM-14 and it was mint.
That was good. I paid 140 for my non yellow minty 464+ with non yellow minty cm14
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

mr_lou

Quote from: CraigsBar on 01:01, 03 August 16
That was good. I paid 140 for my non yellow minty 464+ with non yellow minty cm14

110 euro for mine, without CM14.