News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Latest on ebay

Started by steve, 13:54, 05 September 11

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryce

I can buy one for you if you want, but these are available all over the place and I've seen them cheaper too.

Bryce.

Audronic

Procrastinators Unite,
If it Ain't Broke PLEASE Don't Fix it.
I keep telling you I am Not Pedantic.
As I Live " Down Under " I Take my Gravity Tablets and Wear my Magnetic Boots to Keep me from Falling off.

dragon

Quote from: Bryce on 22:02, 11 August 16
I can buy one for you if you want, but these are available all over the place and I've seen them cheaper too.

Bryce.

So,this cassette is selling in u.k new to?. Here only left second hand.

I post it because is new. Here in spain only have old second hand. If i can found one more cheap new i happy.

So i continue search we call in spain a B B B= Bueno, Bonito,Barato = Good, Beautiful,Cheap.

TFM

TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Skunkfish

Some of the current 'bargains' available on eBay.

Not got a Multiface 2 yet? A potentially working (or not) one, yours for a mere £80(!)
Multiface Two 2 Amstrad CPC | eBay

An (almost) mint condition 664? A snap at £295... No monitor though.
Amstrad/Schneider CPC 664 VERY RARE VINTAGE ALMOST MINT 90 Day Warrranty | eBay

There are a few 6128's at a decent price...
An expanding array of hardware available at www.cpcstore.co.uk (and issue 4 of CPC Fanzine!)

||C|-|E||

Look guys, thanks to the stickers the 6128 went for 40 pounds.

Amstrad CPC 6128 128K WITH DISC DRIVE UNTESTED for SPARES or REPAIR | eBay

It is someone´s pride now.

Audronic

Some Unwell CPC's For Sale In Australia

Rare Amstrad CPC6128 AND CPC464 FOR Parts OR Restoration Project | eBay

I have withdrawn from the bidding       Ray
Procrastinators Unite,
If it Ain't Broke PLEASE Don't Fix it.
I keep telling you I am Not Pedantic.
As I Live " Down Under " I Take my Gravity Tablets and Wear my Magnetic Boots to Keep me from Falling off.

Bryce

If any one is serious about restoring monitors, looks like this is going to go for a few €:
Bildröhren Regeneriergerät bk precision dynascan 467 | eBay

Bryce.

Devilmarkus

Quote from: Bryce on 09:34, 22 August 16
If any one is serious about restoring monitors, looks like this is going to go for a few €:
Bildröhren Regeneriergerät bk precision dynascan 467 | eBay

Bryce.

Success chance was around 50-60% to restore a bad CRT with it...
When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

||C|-|E||

It is actually cool but, how long does it last a rejuvenated tube? I heard that they tend to show the same age symptoms after a while...

Bryce

It depends what the actual problem was. Some problems will return after some time, others will be gone forever.

@Devilmarkus Yup, that sounds about right, but that's still 50%-60% better than not fixing them.

Bryce.

greatwolf1283

Poliander

Schneider CPC 664 • X-MEM • Vortex F1-X Drive • CTM 644 • DMP 2160
Schneider CPC 6128 • Z-MEM • M4 Board • MultiPlay + Amiga Mouse • OSSC

TFM

That's just a bunch of chips.
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

opticpow

Quote from: TFM on 21:03, 16 September 16
That's just a bunch of chips.

I Agree, I don't see much of a kit. No reference to instructions, a board, or how the larger modern chips fit in to it. I'd save my money for a real Arnold

Wayne

chinnyhill10

Quote from: Poliander on 18:16, 16 September 16
Z80 Amstrad CPC DIY Kit

Z80 Amstrad CPC : Homebrew DIY microcomputer Homebrew Builders | eBay

Anyone ever heard of this?

He's got loads of them for different systems. All just bags of chips and often not even ones that were originally used.

I've got a broken +2 in my shed. Should I desolder all the chips and sell it as a 'kit'?
--
ChinnyVision - Reviews Of Classic Games Using Original Hardware
chinnyhill10 - YouTube

Terje_Norway

Hi,

Here is a list of Ebay auctions that has ended the last week - The PCW is now also reaching CRAZY prices.

495.00 GBP - BUY IT NOW - BNIB Amstrad PCW8256 (Didn't sell  ??? )

17.00 GBP - Boxed MASTER PAINT Programme For The AMSTRAD PCW 8256 & 8512 Computers

38.00 GBP - SCA RS232 SERIAL/CENTRONICS INTERFACE For The AMSTRAD PCW 8256 & 8512 Computers

39.00 GBP - Boxed LIGHT PEN & Programme For The AMSTRAD PCW 8256 & 8512 Computers

45.90 GBP - Boxed MASTER SCAN Scanner & Programme For The AMSTRAD PCW 8256 & 8512 Computers

51.00 GBP - CONTRIVER AMX MOUSE & INTERFACE For The AMSTRAD PCW 8256 & 8512 Computers

67.00 GBP - PACE 5.25 INCH EXTERNAL DISK DRIVE For The AMSTRAD PCW 8256 & 8512 Computers

89.00 GBP - SCA 1.5 Mb RAM PAC For The AMSTRAD PCW 8256 & 8512 Computers

The SEVEN last items comes from one of the most reliable PCW sellers on Ebay.

Yours

Terje Grind
NORWAY

PS There is also a Amstrad PCW16 up for sale BUY IT NOW 129.99 GBP

Bryce

No idea what input options it has or what I'd connect to it, but it just oozes retro...

Agilent HP 2623A Graphics Terminal St | eBay

Bryce.

dragon

Bryce

That's the connector inside the cartridge port of the plus. The one on the riser PCB. I've never seen one broken though, so I doubt there's much need to replace them.

Bryce.

TFM

Quote from: dragon on 10:13, 20 September 16
Forget the connector what cartridge is these?. :)

Cartridge-Connector, Lötversion, für CPCplus und GX4000, Neuware | eBay

That's a fake. You only get the heavily overpriced connector, but NOT the Cartridge. The seller is the notorious infamous Kangaroo Musique (called spielquader here).
TFM of FutureSoft

gerald

Quote from: TFM on 16:54, 20 September 16

That's a fake. You only get the heavily overpriced connector, but NOT the Cartridge. The seller is the notorious infamous Kangaroo Musique (called spielquader here).
Fake or custom cartridge of http://www.cpcwiki.eu/imgs/f/fa/Soundtrakker-1.0.pdf
Anyway, the link is explicit about selling a connector and not a cartridge.

TFM

I didn't say the Cart is a fake, the offer is a fake. Obviously is was misleading persons before.
TFM of FutureSoft

Bryce

Quote from: TFM on 21:58, 20 September 16
I didn't say the Cart is a fake, the offer is a fake. Obviously is was misleading persons before.

He doesn't mislead at all. He mentions explicitly (several times) that the auction is for the connector only and never mentions the cartridge.

Bryce.

TFM

Quote from: Bryce on 08:33, 21 September 16
He doesn't mislead at all. He mentions explicitly (several times) that the auction is for the connector only and never mentions the cartridge.

Bryce.

Ein Bild sagt mehr als 1000 Worte, da kann man sich mal schnell vertun.

QuoteForget the connector what cartridge is these?. :) Cartridge-Connector, Lötversion, für CPCplus und GX4000, Neuware | eBay

The original post about this was about the Cartridge, so I assume that it was assumed that the Cart is part of the auction. Maybe I got that wrong, but maybe you're too stubborn too.  ;D
TFM of FutureSoft