News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Latest on ebay

Started by steve, 13:54, 05 September 11

Previous topic - Next topic

Audronic

@TotO
Quote from: dragon on 22:57, 28 October 16You know you have kill me?. I have a cost down and i have order a x-mem    :-\
Is there a problem with the "Cost Down" and X-Mem   ??
If there is could you explain what the problem is .
As I am About to Purchase a 464 "Cost Down".
Thanks    Ray
Procrastinators Unite,
If it Ain't Broke PLEASE Don't Fix it.
I keep telling you I am Not Pedantic.
As I Live " Down Under " I Take my Gravity Tablets and Wear my Magnetic Boots to Keep me from Falling off.

gerald

Quote from: dragon on 22:57, 28 October 16
You know you have kill me?. I have a cost down and i have order a x-mem
Quote from: Audronic on 00:53, 29 October 16
@TotO Is there a problem with the "Cost Down" and X-Mem   ??
If there is could you explain what the problem is .
As I am About to Purchase a 464 "Cost Down".
Thanks    Ray
Don't worry, I've extensively tested the XMEM on a 464 cost down without any trouble, and my own 6128 cost down is working perfectly as well.
@remax do you still have the cost down motherboard ? I would love to check what is the problem !

Audronic

Procrastinators Unite,
As I Live " Down Under " I Take my Gravity Tablets and Wear my Magnetic Boots to Keep me from Falling off.

gerald

Audronic

@gerald
Again OK. Thanks.
Thats a lot of work to reverse engineer the ASIC.

Ray
Procrastinators Unite,

remax

Quote from: gerald on 07:50, 29 October 16
Don't worry, I've extensively tested the XMEM on a 464 cost down without any trouble, and my own 6128 cost down is working perfectly as well.
@remax do you still have the cost down motherboard ? I would love to check what is the problem !

Yes !
Brain Radioactivity

awergh

Looking at this particularly 464 on ebay AU
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Amstrad-CPC464-64K-Vintage-Computer-/222305149072?hash=item33c26b6090:g:18gAAOSwMVdYHVdx

I'm pretty sure I've seen my primary GT64 does the exact same thing but I just move it or the 464 a bit and it goes away.
I've always just considered this as something that happens and never really considered it a problem

Audronic

Procrastinators Unite,

Bryce

Quote from: Audronic on 05:43, 22 November 16
Rombo Rombox 8 Slots / Schneider CPC / Amstrad CPC / Rombobox | eBay

Look at Postage costs Please

Ray

I assume it would be delivered by a team of virgin mermaids riding on unicorns. For $28 uninsured it can hardly be any other delivery method.

Bryce.

jpk1970_dk

Where can I find all the magazine and book downloads of all the nice CPC stuff ?

Best regards

jpk

Bryce

Quote from: jpk1970_dk on 10:53, 22 November 16
Where can I find all the magazine and book downloads of all the nice CPC stuff ?

Best regards

jpk

A strange thread to choose to ask that question? But anyway, have you looked here: http://www.cpcwiki.eu/forum/index.php?action=dldir

Bryce.

MaV

Quote from: Audronic on 05:43, 22 November 16
Rombo Rombox 8 Slots / Schneider CPC / Amstrad CPC / Rombobox | eBay

Look at Postage costs Please

Quote from: BryceI assume it would be delivered by a team of virgin mermaids riding on unicorns. For $28 uninsured it can hardly be any other delivery method.
That's $28 postage from Austria to Australia. Mind you, that error happens a lot. ;)
Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

jpk1970_dk

Sorry if it was the wrong place, I searched for something similar and found it here then I wrote it here - sorry

But it seems I don't permissions for that area - Bryce do you know where I can get that ?

Br

jpk

Bryce

Quote from: MaV on 11:14, 22 November 16
That's $28 postage from Austria to Australia. Mind you, that error happens a lot. ;)

Eh, nope. He want's €19.90 to send it from Austria to Germany too.

Bryce.

@jpk1970_dk: You may need a certain amount of posts before you can access the download section... So open a new thread, say hello and tell us a bit about yourself?

MaV

Quote from: Bryce on 11:55, 22 November 16
Eh, nope. He want's €19.90 to send it from Austria to Germany too.
That's another thing; and 19,90 is certainly much too expensive. But we were talking about postage from Austria to Australia. I just typed all the relevant infos into ww.post.at (1kg economy + a package / big letter format; they both cost the same) and it spits out €20.10 which translates to 28.88 AUD.

No, I don't know him.
Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

Audronic

@Bryce

@jpk1970_dk: You may need a certain amount of posts before you can access the download section... So open a new thread, say hello and tell us a bit about yourself?

I also cannot access the link ??

Ray
Procrastinators Unite,

Bryce

Quote from: Audronic on 13:32, 22 November 16
@Bryce

I also cannot access the link ??

Ray

Can you see / access on "Downloads" at the top of the page?

Bryce.

Audronic

@Bryce

This is what i get ?
Ray
Procrastinators Unite,

Bryce

Ok, then @Gryzor needs to change some settings. Between "Help" and "Search" you should see a "Downloads" button normally (missing in your screenshot).

Bryce.

Gryzor

I probably didn't reopen the section after reinstalling the forum, so thanks for bringing it to my attention (even in an irrelevant thread ;) ). It's now on my to-do list!

Bryce

Not an ebay offer, but one of the guys on Stardot (BBC/Acorn forum) is giving lots of stuff away for the price of the postage. The second picture might be worth taking a closer look at: http://stardot.org.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12183

Bryce.

Gryzor

Ooh those are nice but I'd be hesitant to register just to get free stuff...

Bryce

Quote from: Gryzor on 09:55, 23 November 16
Ooh those are nice but I'd be hesitant to register just to get free stuff...

I'm a member there, but I'd be hestant to pay postage for a seriously heavy Amstrad PC that is known to suffer badly from leaking RTC batteries :(

Bryce.

CraigsBar

Oh I think this eBay item will go up in price when more people notice picture 3 of 7.... Yes a CPC 464 with ram mf2 and ddi1 & fd1

Item 112209679626
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

260Z

Quote from: CraigsBar on 23:58, 24 November 16
Oh I think this eBay item will go up in price when more people notice picture 3 of 7.... Yes a CPC 464 with ram mf2 and ddi1 & fd1

Item 112209679626

I love how they are not even mentioned. It's like here's a CPC464 ! , ohh and I have some other old attachments for it. Guessing they don't pay much attention to the current market.