News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Latest on ebay

Started by steve, 13:54, 05 September 11

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryzor

A PCW8256 new in box here, damn I'm tempted...

ralferoo

I found this a few days ago when trawling the intertubes... I know it's the "enemy", but it rareness and description must interest people if only just reading the description for some history... http://www.sellmyretro.com/offer/details/Extremely_RARE_Boxed_Sinclair_QL_Home_Computer_-_DONGLE_version-1367

Gryzor

Boxed, too! The price is not bad either...

A computer released with a dongle. What a shame...

steve

If anyone wants to go to anglesey to collect them, there are two colour monitors available for a starting bid of £25.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-Amstrad-CPC-464-Colour-Monitors-/200663717388?pt=UK_VintageComputing_RL&hash=item2eb87d560c

Gryzor

Gryzor

tastefulmrship

Quote from: Gryzor on 20:07, 25 October 11
Oooh, pricey!!!
Worth! Every! Penny!
(I ain't buying it, though!)

ralferoo

awergh

Quote from: ralferoo on 13:51, 26 October 11
I see your pricey and raise you this...

But why buy only 1 CPC464 when you can buy so many more, now 30% off the original listing price.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Amstrad-464-CPC-x8-and-Games-/140625512843

steve

From the description the seller does not offer much hope of getting a working system from that lot so he would be lucky to get $50, but even if it all worked I cannot imagine anyone paying $350, unless they are rare or collectable in Australia.

awergh

Dunno how rare they are here, 464s appear fairly regularly on ebay, 6128s a rarer and tend to go for more. I expect a 664 would be even more though because I haven't seen one of those on ebay. There was a 464+ recently listed for about 250 BIN but I have no idea if anyone was silly enough to pay that much.

DDI/FD-1 will go for at least $80 though it seems :(, people just keep bidding more then I'm willing to pay.

Gryzor

HoH has been relisted for anyone interested...

00WReX

The CPC in Australia...
Awa - CPCWiki

Gryzor

Quote from: ralferoo on 13:05, 15 November 11
A shockingly overpriced Spectrum 48K...

WTF... only if it was signed by the Man himself... I wonder what amounts the 6 offers were for :)

Bryce

There was an original boxed 48K (box in better condition than that one) with original boxed 16K RAM, which went for €110 this week, so I doubt he'll get anywhere close to what he wants.

There's also a CPC664 in very good condition up for grabs at the moment, but it's the Schneider version, so all those who only want one for its magical hypnotic blue keys needn't bother bidding...
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Schneider-CPC664-/160680623308?pt=Klassische_Computer&hash=item25694fbccc

Bryce.

CanonMan

Quote from: Gryzor on 13:08, 15 November 11
WTF... only if it was signed by the Man himself... I wonder what amounts the 6 offers were for :)

My offer was for £20, which is all it's worth to me.

It was turned down, and the seller's counter offer was £200.  :o   :laugh:

Bryce

Ooo, that's not bad. If he gives me the 200 in Euro, I'll take it off his hands.  ;D

Bryce.

Gryzor

:D :D

Speaking of signed machines, here's something awesome. Ralph Baer comes out in his book as a bitter, selfish old man, but this one is unique, and starting price is only $200. But seller only ships to the US...

ralferoo

Quote from: CanonMan on 14:00, 15 November 11My offer was for £20, which is all it's worth to me.
I was tempted to offer 5p, but £30 is more than it's worth including postage, IMHO. It's not like Speccys are rare and the description even mentions it's damaged.

Bryce

00WReX

CPC464 in the UK with original box, also the monitor with box & a DMP in the box,

expensive but rare to see it all with original packaging/box's including the monitor & printer in box.

+ SSA-1 in box...

Shame the photo's are a bit crappy.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/AMSTRAD-CPC-464-AND-ACCESORIES-/320793202625?pt=UK_VintageComputing_RL&hash=item4ab0c3cfc1

Cheers,
Shane
The CPC in Australia...
Awa - CPCWiki

Lazy Dude

wouldn't worry about the duff spectrum quality pics, "boxed in full working order" is all anyone would need to know, nice that its a colour monitor and not the green screen  :)

steve

Cost of Postage from Australia to the UK is probably high, and there is no guarantee that it will make the journey without getting damaged or lost.

00WReX

Quote from: steve on 03:23, 17 November 11
Cost of Postage from Australia to the UK is probably high, and there is no guarantee that it will make the journey without getting damaged or lost.

This system is in the UK...I'm in Australia.

Quote from: Lazy Dude on 23:02, 16 November 11
wouldn't worry about the duff spectrum quality pics, "boxed in full working order" is all anyone would need to know, nice that its a colour monitor and not the green screen  :)

Interesting concept  :o  I've seen some fairly ordinary CPC's that are still fully functional...just because I got a box with it would not encourage me to spend a fortune on it.
Not saying that this one is in bad condition or anything though  :)

Cheers,
shane
The CPC in Australia...
Awa - CPCWiki