News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Latest on ebay

Started by steve, 13:54, 05 September 11

Previous topic - Next topic

ralferoo

That wouldn't work... the 664 is all about the pale blue keys and so a plus version wouldn't have any great appeal.  :o

I'd still love to add a 664 to my collection, but I just can't bring myself to pay what everyone's asking for them especially as I don't really need one.

By the way, I got the 464plus for £33, so not a bad deal and that helped me resist the 6128plus auction that's only just finished (although I was refreshing the page every minute or so over the last half hour trying to decide whether to go for it or not)!

Bryce

@TFM: If you really want a 664+, just send me a 6128+ and I'll extract 64K for you :D

Bryce.

TFM

Quote from: Bryce on 21:45, 22 November 11
@TFM: If you really want a 664+, just send me a 6128+ and I'll extract 64K for you :D

Bryce.

Sure, I know: You will do that absolutely professional  :laugh:

Actually.... a bit more seriously.... the Plus has the perfect pocket under the keyboard to take up a MegaFlash internally  :D
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

dragon

QuoteI'd still love to add a 664 to my collection, but I just can't bring myself to pay what everyone's asking for them especially as I don't really need one.

Yeah,And the few you can buy,are expensive and destroyed.

For example:

http://www.milanuncios.com/ordenadores-de-segunda-mano/ordenador-amstrad-cpc-664-estupendo-or-35156040.htm

Why people treat them so badly?. :( .They uses the 664 as coasters for coffe?.

Bryce

Quote from: TFM/FS on 17:45, 23 November 11
Actually.... a bit more seriously.... the Plus has the perfect pocket under the keyboard to take up a MegaFlash internally  :D

The Plus has tonnes of room inside, really good for adding expansions internally. I'm waiting for rpalmer to finish his IDE project, then I intend modding my 6128+ to have a MegaFlash, Wireless AMX Mouse, 512K RAM, S-Video Output and CF Harddrive all internally :)

Bryce.

rpalmer

bryce,

My IDE project had no intention of being an internal connection. So are you planning on modding the interface for internal connection?
I still have several interface cards available.

rpalmer

00WReX

The CPC in Australia...
Awa - CPCWiki

Nich

A copy of the CPC programming book Adventure Programming on the Amstrad CPC464 & 664 has just sold for £113! :o

Gryzor

Quote from: Nich on 21:17, 27 November 11
A copy of the CPC programming book Adventure Programming on the Amstrad CPC464 & 664 has just sold for £113! :o

...wtf?!?!

00WReX

Quote from: Nich on 21:17, 27 November 11

Quote from: Gryzor on 08:15, 28 November 11
...wtf?!?!

My thoughts exactly...are we missing something here, what is so special about that book  ???

Adventure programming...maybe if it was a Firmware Guide in unopened shrink wrapping and signed by the author with a CPC 664 thrown in...

Cheers,
Shane
The CPC in Australia...
Awa - CPCWiki

Bryce

It was Steve Lucas' mother that bought it :D

Bryce.

00WReX

Quote from: Bryce on 10:12, 28 November 11
It was Steve Lucas' mother that bought it :D

Bryce.

Haha, that must be it...either that or Steve Lucas himself as he misplaced his orginal copy  ;D

Cheers,
Shane
The CPC in Australia...
Awa - CPCWiki

00WReX

Nice little package from Germany...includes dual Vortex drives with interface.
Looks like there is a bit of interest in it already.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Schneider-CPC-464-Speichererweiterung-2-x-Laufwerk-Vortex-Monitor-CPM-Software-/120816636035?pt=Klassische_Computer&hash=item1c213b9083

Cheers,
Shane
The CPC in Australia...
Awa - CPCWiki

00WReX

The CPC in Australia...
Awa - CPCWiki

Gryzor

Ah, shame that NIB 464 is UK only...

ralferoo

I notice he's reduced the price to €99 + €15 postage... http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180764959998

Gryzor

Quote from: ralferoo on 10:54, 04 December 11
I notice he's reduced the price to €99 + €15 postage... http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180764959998

Heh... still €70 or €80 more than I'd pay...

ralferoo

Hmmm, I'd like to be interested in this [ebay]260908100720[/ebay], but it's quite a pain to get up to Oldham from where I am... But there looks to be quite a treasure trove of developer related bits, seemingly in good condition too.

Bryce

Interesting collection, ask him to ship it.

Bryce.

Bryce

Quite a rarity these days, probably of interest to any PCW fans out there: A 512K PCW RAM Expansion [ebay]330657754078[/ebay].

Bryce.

Gryzor

Quote from: Bryce on 09:36, 14 December 11
Quite a rarity these days, probably of interest to any PCW fans out there: A 512K PCW RAM Expansion [ebay]330657754078[/ebay].

Bryce.

Huh, ended with no bids? Nice price too, considering the rarity...

TFM

Damn! Ended too quick for me :(
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

SyX

And for me  :( , i wanted for Habi, the author of CP/M Box, the new PCW emulator. He's searching a serial interface for PCW.

mr_lou

Someone find something exciting and interesting (CPC related) I can wish for myself for Christmas.