News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Latest on ebay

Started by steve, 13:54, 05 September 11

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryce

Quote from: Gryzor on 19:29, 14 December 11
Huh, ended with no bids? Nice price too, considering the rarity...

Very few people still have or use the PCW, so it wouldn't get so much attention (not as much a CPC stuff anyway). But someone must have bid on it, because it was sold for its starting price.

Bryce.

robcfg

Syx, don't worry about it, I'll share it with Habi and also scan it for the wiki...  ;D ;D ;D

Bryce

So you bought it?? :) Cool, let me know if it works. If it doesn't, send it over! :)

If it's only the serial interface you need, not the RAM expansion, there's now a CPS8256 up for grabs for just €15,90.
[ebay]330658343868[/ebay]

Bryce.

Bryce

And to return to the Enterprise 128 conversation: [ebay]200687755628[/ebay] starting at €149, might be worth watching?

The seller seems to be a collector, offloading quite a few interesting consoles and 8-bitters: http://www.ebay.de/sch/susie900/m.html?hash=item2eb9ec216c&item=200687755628&pt=Klassische_Computer&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Bryce.

Gryzor

Ooh yeah, spoons and forks! Should go nice with the breadbins... Such a shame he only posts within Deutschland though, I'd love to hit one of those pong machines...

Bryce

Send me a PM if you want me to bid on one for you. But not for the rusty Forks, I want them for myself!

Bryce.

Gryzor

I've sent him a question on the issue, let's wait a bit. Thanks :)

Gryzor

Some lucky guy got an NC200 for a mere 20 pounds... At this price I could have some more :)
[ebay]110791191597[/ebay]

SyX

Wonderful as always robcfg, every interesting piece of retro hadware reach the heaven when is in your possession  :D

And Thank You Very Much Bryce, one of those PCW serial expansion is in the way to Habi :)

Bryce

Hey cool, I didn't realise he had more than one. Not bad.

Bryce.

Gryzor

Who's got more than one what?

Gryzor

[ebay]270875902258[/ebay]
Should we report it??

mr_lou

Quote from: Gryzor on 07:11, 17 December 11
[ebay]270875902258[/ebay]
Should we report it??
Is it illegal?

Gryzor

Quote from: mr_lou on 07:59, 17 December 11
Is it illegal?

What, taking a game that was released online for free, sticking it on a chip and selling is as an authentic cart title? I would guess so...

mr_lou

Quote from: Gryzor on 08:03, 17 December 11
What, taking a game that was released online for free, sticking it on a chip and selling is as an authentic cart title? I would guess so...
I'm not sure. Seller could argue that he's charging for his work with putting the game on a cart. I'm sure lots of people will pay for a cartridge version. I don't think it's illegal.

Gryzor

First of all I doubt he's asked for permission to sell the game. What's more, he doesn't say this is not an original cart, or that this is a freeware game. And he's done it before...

mr_lou

So? I still don't think it's illegal.

Gryzor

*sigh* taking one's work and selling it *is* illegal. Selling something while pretending it's something else *is* illegal. not to mention eBay's regulations about bootlegs, misleading items etc.

mr_lou

Devilmarkus

When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

Executioner

Quote from: Devilmarkus on 13:45, 17 December 11
I'm sure, the seller(s) share their money with Executioner... (I hope)
http://www.ebay.de/itm/cartridge-FROGGER-for-AMSTRAD-6128-Plus-computer-/320814836486
http://www.ebay.de/itm/jeu-cartouche-FROGGER-pour-ordinateur-AMSTRAD-6128-Plus-/270875902258

No, the seller has never contacted me, but I think they should probably be more worried about Konami than me.

TFM

Quote from: Executioner on 23:29, 17 December 11
No, the seller has never contacted me, but I think they should probably be more worried about Konami than me.

Shame on them!!! One shall make the seller known as theif!

Well, my "topic" is just a bit expensive CPC, I just don't know why?
http://www.ebay.de/itm/200684561300?ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT

TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Gryzor

Well, I reported his auctions. Let's hope they get taken down.

TFM

Quote from: Gryzor on 08:25, 17 December 11
*sigh* taking one's work and selling it *is* illegal. Selling something while pretending it's something else *is* illegal. not to mention eBay's regulations about bootlegs, misleading items etc.

Of course - you're right!!! How can there be a doubt? >:(
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Gryzor

Quote from: TFM/FS on 23:06, 18 December 11

Of course - you're right!!! How can there be a doubt? >:(
Well, do try reporting them then :)