News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Latest on ebay

Started by steve, 13:54, 05 September 11

Previous topic - Next topic

TFM

Quote from: Gryzor on 15:46, 19 December 11

Well, do try reporting them then :)

Tried, but saw no link. Have to look again.
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Gryzor

It's towards the top, under the Seller info and Other Item Info boxes.

Devilmarkus

At least one of them really does criminal activities:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/270856804863
When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

Gryzor

Gryzor? Oh man, I missed that...

Gryzor

Quote from: duk_duw on 08:31, 22 December 11
And the winner is JESUS from Madrid!

duk_duw

Deepest pockets in the community :D

Devilmarkus

Devilmarkus

Gryzor

Not evil at all, that's what I did. But the first one seems to be up again...

Devilmarkus

Humm... For me it writes:
Dieses Angebot wurde vom Verkäufer beendet, da der Artikel nicht mehr verfügbar ist.

beaker

I see someone put a Symbiface II on ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150725628851
Just trying to work out if it's worth buying if I already own a HxC floppy emulator and Megaflash and will hopefully be getting one of Bryce's USB mice adapters?

Bryce

The price is way too high. They go for a lot less than that.

Bryce.

Gryzor

Ouch! probably too expensive. Maybe €100-120?

TFM

Quote from: Gryzor on 17:46, 26 December 11
Ouch! probably too expensive. Maybe €100-120?

I paid 120 Euro for a new one (first batch). For some reasons I also ordered a second one (I tried twice), but since Prodatron did sell them, I haven't been considered. This device it currently not produced any longer, so I guess you will not get one for less than 150 Euros (or even more).

Somebody sold one some month ago in the German ebay. I don't remember it's price exactly, but it was pretty much more.

However the total of produced SF2's is around 120-125 IIRC (100 First batch, 20-25 second batch).

It's a pity that Dr. Zed has no time for that project any longer.
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

ukmarkh

Just to give you guys a heads up... i'm selling stuff on ebay now under the name of classic.replay

I've already listed two Amstrad disk games, Gazza II and Air Sea Supremacy on disk. With many more to follow.

mr_lou

archcosmo

Hi

are you willing to send these (and future items offered) to international customers?

thanks

Quote from: ukmarkh on 13:09, 28 December 11
Just to give you guys a heads up... i'm selling stuff on ebay now under the name of classic.replay

I've already listed two Amstrad disk games, Gazza II and Air Sea Supremacy on disk. With many more to follow.

ukmarkh

I would like to, but the postage costs to send oversees is crippling. I just didn't think it was worth offering.

It's up to you guys, if you want I'll get postage prices for sending outside the UK.

beaker

Quote from: ukmarkh on 17:54, 29 December 11
I would like to, but the postage costs to send oversees is crippling. I just didn't think it was worth offering.

It's up to you guys, if you want I'll get postage prices for sending outside the UK.

Yes please, hopefully if they fit in a jiffy bag they'll qualify for small packets. I know registered post is expensive but the normal service isn't normally too bad to the Republic of Ireland from the UK. I've been buying boxed GBA games that look to be just  little smaller and postage was around £2.50 (without the cost of the jiffy bag).  ;D

TFM

TFM of FutureSoft

xesrjb

,,The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true."

Devilmarkus

QuoteKC460 LN BLACK & DECKER AKKU-SCHRAUBER 3,6V LI KOMPAKT
WTF!?!? :D

TFM

TFM of FutureSoft

Bryce

They are very similar, the Black & Decker doesn't have any decent software available either :D

Bryce.

yoshi.doshi

Quote from: Bryce on 00:47, 01 January 12
They are very similar, the Black & Decker doesn't have any decent software available either :D

Bryce.

Happy new year 2012btw!!

But perhaps B & D may do according to their listing!!

http://www.superhomecenter.com/software/black_decker_repairs.htm

note

"You'll save time and money by turning complex household problems into easy solutions. Whether you are a student in apartments for rent or a homeowner everyone faces home repairs."

OOH er missus " complex household problems"

well done B & D

other software support is available from other  well known diy brands

ukmarkh