News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Latest on ebay

Started by steve, 13:54, 05 September 11

Previous topic - Next topic

TFM

Would be too nice to have one of these CSD's. But I assume very few of them were ever produced.
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

archcosmo

could anyone please assist me with getting hold of this game? seller wont post outside of UK and never replied to my question about it :(

Tank Attack - Amstrad CPC Disk Game - RARE | eBay

willing to pay for postage both directions to get it to Sydney, Australia

thanks!

TFM

Take a look a the CPC Games CD first, just to be sure that you really want that game.
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

archcosmo

it's complete with a game board with little plastic tank pieces etc
emulating such a strategy game from the DSK file (ie from CPC-Power or the Games CD) without the board/accessories does seems kinda pointless!

jbaudrand

i owned this game when i was a kid, myfather was really fond of strategy game, so we have played this game and i remember the game was unplayable, I mean it lost units that was on the board for unexpected reason. so we never really enjoyed playing it. maybe the game need a good patch to be really good.
After this game we played a lot at Tobrouk from ere...

TFM

Just attack the enemy headquartes once and you win. Less than a minute. I didn't want to say it in such clear words. But yes, that game is crap.
TFM of FutureSoft

Gryzor

OMG, a childhood memory demolished :D

Nich

I know that some French games are highly sought after, but when I saw this copy of Meurtres en Série sell for €328.76 (about £274), I was left speechless. :o

I will point out that Cobra Soft's Meurtres games come with lots of 'goodies' (much like Infocom's games), and obtaining a copy with all of the clues present is very difficult - but that price is just eye-watering!

SyX

Where is the wine bottle?  xDDDDDD

Cholo

Gryzor

@Nich: crazy price indeed... But I dig all the feelies. Great job on the publishers' side.

@Cholo: interesting drive! Anyone bidding on it?

Gryzor

A nice Vortex-Modul für CPC6128 mit VDOS 2.0 for those with a Vortex drive in need of a driver.

That's a socketed EPROM, could you use it as a simple expansion board?

Cholo

Quote from: Gryzor on 19:09, 18 March 12
@Cholo: interesting drive! Anyone bidding on it?
Well, i was initially thinking of bidding, but then reason got the better of me  :) It does looks quite inviting i must admit .. it could be a stack of interesting developer-ish discs and compatible & working drive (after 95% chance will need a new drive ribbon).
But as the whole thing is "untested" + my usual Luck = empty or just the usual pirated games floppies with huge errors on em all and a completely broken drive (or beyond my capacity to fix). Also, being already £26 (+probably £30 postage) 3 days before auction ending + a lot of international people asking questions .. well, lets just say i got a bad feeling it wont end inside my price range.

Gryzor

Ok, that lovely 664 ended for over €200, I think it's the most expensive I've seen...

Bryce

Yeah, I was watching that too. But you have to admit, it is in great condition and he took good pictures of it.

Bryce.

Gryzor

Mine is, too, so... ;)

TFM

Quote from: Gryzor on 16:33, 20 March 12
A nice Vortex-Modul für CPC6128 mit VDOS 2.0 for those with a Vortex drive in need of a driver.

That's a socketed EPROM, could you use it as a simple expansion board?

Yes, you can. It provides one 16 KB socket with selectable ROM number. You can f.e. use it for ParaDOS or XD-DOS if you like. However VDOS has some nice gimmicks in ROM like a machine monitor. I worked a lot with it in my early 5.25" days ;)
TFM of FutureSoft

Terje_Norway

Hi,

Have a look at the following auctions that ended earlier today :

AMSTAR n° 1 - Amstrad - Septembre 1986
180 EUR (150.10 GBP)
eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

AMSTAR n° 3 - Amstrad - Novembre 1986
159 EUR (132.59 GBP)
eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

That's a lot of money just for two magazines  ???

Terje Grind
NORWAY

Bryce

Gryzor

What the... I'm amazed...

steve

00WReX

Looks like a nice, one owner CPC6128 package with the Colour monitor & TV tuner ad on for anyone in Australia.
Specifically South Australia...Adelaide, as it says local pickup only.

It is not very often that you find these appearing on ebay Australia these days, especially as its a full package including the manual etc.

I'm in Melbourne, so a fair way from me...but Thought I'd post it for any interested South Australians out there.

Amstrad 128 computer + Monitor (+tv tuner add-on) with Disk drive unit and softw

Cheers,
Shane
The CPC in Australia...
Awa - CPCWiki

00WReX

The CPC in Australia...
Awa - CPCWiki

Gryzor

Boxed? Damn... I do have one, but I'm still tempted...

steve