News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Latest on ebay

Started by steve, 13:54, 05 September 11

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryzor

Whoa, some nice stuff in there, but to tell you the truth I'm not really sure about the prices...

kyjena

Thanks gryzor. It's very difficult to put a price tag to something who recall our childhood and it's real that we can see all sort of prices on ebay now, so i'll wait for the end of the auctions and see if i'm very wrong.
I've add some pictures for 3" games discs and cassettes.

Gryzor

Oh, don't get me wrong, I know it's always hard to price these things. What's more, I'm not saying your auctions are expensive, merely that, as big packages, the end price is quite high. I could be tempted to get your first package, but the thought of postage *on top* of the €350 makes me shiver...

kyjena

Some people ask me to sell by items but my goal is:
- to sell them as a good start for a collection,
- i dont want to spent my all time on ebay,
- and at the end to have remaining parts that nobody want.
- with the account, pay a good garden game for my children who will prefer to play with this than my old computer ...
That's why these big package. So yes, the bad side is the price. I know.
Some already offers me more than 70€ for only 1 game ... but i decline.

Gryzor

I have a feeling you're not raising your children the right way ;D

Gryzor

A nice Dobbertin RAM-Erweiterung 512 KB für CPC, seller only ships within Germany. Cute.

Gryzor

Hohoho, this is nice. Amstrad 8000 MK2 Amplifier, I wonder if we'll ever see a car aerial ("ariel" for some :D ).

ralferoo

Reported as counterfeit: Very Rare Greatest Hits - 4 games cartridge for Amstrad GX 4000 CPC464 6128 plus - another of those 4 games in one cartridges from the same guy in France.

Gryzor

Quote from: ralferoo on 09:17, 01 June 12
Reported as counterfeit: Very Rare Greatest Hits - 4 games cartridge for Amstrad GX 4000 CPC464 6128 plus - another of those 4 games in one cartridges from the same guy in France.

Cool, did so myself. The more the better.

ralferoo

I think I've got an addiction to this stupid Ebay thing. I've just gone and bought ANOTHER 6128 for no good reason other than I happened to be on ebay just as the auction was about to close!

I know I'm always looking on Ebay for bargains but I'd already seen this and decided I didn't need another. But it was just there and looking so unloved... :)

Still, hopefully I'll be able to get the drive working as the other 2 don't work even after changing the drive belts.

ralferoo

Just in case anyone is interested, an apparently BNIB C64: Commodore C64C computer | eBay

Bryce

It's a C64! Will he give me the 150 in cash, or do I need to give him my bank details :D

Bryce.

mr_lou

Anyone got 650 quid?  :o
Rare Collection Amstrad GX 4000 with huge lot of games | eBay

Amstrad GX4000 with lots of games

kyjena

I promise Gryzor, prices do not come from me!  ;D

ralferoo

Interestingly this over priced GX4000 comes from the same guy who repeatedly keeps selling counterfeit GX4000 cartridges. I guess he likes fleecing the market. Still, this auction looks legitimate apart from the stupid cost!

beaker

Quote from: ralferoo on 23:09, 03 June 12
Just in case anyone is interested, an apparently BNIB C64: Commodore C64C computer | eBay

Oh dear... I just bought an original model some idiot painted gold  :laugh:

Gryzor

Quote from: kyjenaI promise Gryzor, prices do not come from me!

Eheheh, I was really trying to remember if you had put up such a lot before reaching your post :D

Cholo

Quote from: ralferoo on 15:42, 04 June 12
Interestingly this over priced GX4000 comes from the same guy who repeatedly keeps selling counterfeit GX4000 cartridges. I guess he likes fleecing the market. Still, this auction looks legitimate apart from the stupid cost!
The guy has a fairly high rating so i think the guy is at least semi-legit. Trying to sell as expensive as possible is not a crime (sadly) .. something that ive noticed is happening to the amstrad disc games lately (everyone seem to try to sell em first at £40 "buy-em-now" on ebay .. instead of the more usual open auctions from £1). Of cause he should know better as this isnt the first time his been reported and none of us would be unhappy if he sold em as "homemade" carts instead.

Bryce

This will probably go for silly money, but it might be worth watching...

Amstrad Computer | eBay

Bryce.

beaker

Gryzor

@Bryce: because of the box? Well, not that silly I would guess... plus it's UK-only, so that's another minus. I'd expect something like 6-70 quid?

@beaker: hahaha, damn, imagine buying a few when it was selling for a tenner...

Bryce

Well the box will attract some, but mainly because they tend to go for silly prices. This one might stay low, due to having to collect it yourself from somewhere obscure.

While we're at it, here's some AY--3-8912 for sale, for anyone who needs to fix their CPCs sound/keyboard:
GI AY-3-8912A 3 voice Programmable Sound Generator for Sinclair and Amstrad etc.

Bryce.

Gryzor

Quote from: Bryce on 11:53, 05 June 12
While we're at it, here's some AY--3-8912 for sale, for anyone who needs to fix their CPCs sound/keyboard:
GI AY-3-8912A 3 voice Programmable Sound Generator for Sinclair and Amstrad etc.

Bryce.

Awww ain't it cute...

ralferoo

I've been keeping an eye on this since it was listed, but it's now officially "out of my price range" by about double with still 2 days to go... Vintage AMSTRAD CPC 664 retro computer, RARE in good condition! | eBay

Bryce

I was watching it too. That's a silly price.

Bryce.

Edit: Ok, now it's at €265 ! No matter how much you like blue keys, that's just a stupid price to pay.