News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Latest on ebay

Started by steve, 13:54, 05 September 11

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryce

No, but it needs 9V AC which a DC PSU can't supply (without being modded).

Bryce.

amstar

Crazy prices on Amstrad CPC stuff on Ebay these days. Look at this recent auction: Amstrad CPC - Amsoft CASSETTE HEAD CLEANER Tape | eBay

xesrjb

my two spanish friends were outbid.

xesrjb
,,The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true."

MugUK

I was testing the eBay Android app out and put up 25+ cassette games. I was surprised to find that one title got someone's attention almost immediately ... but what's so special about Super Ted? >:D
I love poking (and peeking) around files.  I used to write saved-game editors on the Atari ST (and Amiga) using GFA BASIC, so looking forward to having some fun with my 6128 :)

TFM

To understand, you have to know his genesis...

Superted
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

SyX

TFM

An olympic torch?
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Gryzor

I stopped caring about the Olympics a long time ago. Everything is designed to make money, money, money. It's really ridiculous. And all those torches etc being sold, what a shame...

Bryce

They seem to have confused the words Autograph and Signature. Daley was strong, but even he can't sign a piece of metal[nb]Although I'm pretty sure Chuck Norris could[/nb].

Bryce.

Gryzor

Couldn't he have used a felt tip marker? It'd be autographed then...

Bryce

I thought I read somewhere that it was engraved.

Bryce.

Gryzor

I bet he broke quite a few joysticks doing that.

Bryce

664 Manual, described as "In good condition": amstrad cpc664 user instructions manual | eBay

I'd hate to see the ones he considers "Bad condition"!

Bryce.

Gryzor

Well, the Condition section does state that "The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear" :D

Bryce

"Cosmetic" is a strange name for a dog (or whatever animal had a go at the book).

Bryce.

TFM

Quote from: Gryzor on 12:23, 17 August 12
I stopped caring about the Olympics a long time ago. Everything is designed to make money, money, money. It's really ridiculous. And all those torches etc being sold, what a shame...
Agree! And after making all that billions.... the athletes don't even get real gold medals, it's just gold covered. What a shame and what an insult to the old Greek values.

To further abuse it, all over the world all the governments release (very silently) a bunch of new laws - against the own people.
TFM of FutureSoft

Bryce

Anybody willing to pick this lot up? : Relisted - Job Lot - Vintage collection BBC Master Amiga 1200 Spectrum+3 +++++ |

I reckon you could pick your choice of hardware and still make a profit from selling the stuff you didn't want :)

Bryce.

Badstarr

Quote from: Bryce on 15:56, 20 August 12
Anybody willing to pick this lot up? : Relisted - Job Lot - Vintage collection BBC Master Amiga 1200 Spectrum+3 +++++ |

I reckon you could pick your choice of hardware and still make a profit from selling the stuff you didn't want :)

Bryce.

Yikes so tempting! I would like the Plus machines the carts, software, the GX4000 and the (I assume) German 6128 the rest I would probably not have too much interest in. But 350 for several Plus machines is pretty good really the rest you could sell if you wanted to, would just take a while.
Proud owner of 464 GTM64 6128 GTM65, GX4128 and a 464/6128 Plus Hybrid a 20 year long ambition realised! :-)

Bryce

So when will you be travelling over? :D I'll take the A1200, the working BBC Master, the Electron stuff and either one of the 464+. We can split the price somehow and divide the income from selling the rest :)

Bryce.

P.s. I might take the ZX Spectrum too, depending on which version it is :)

ralferoo

Oh wow, yeah, that is seriously tempting... I suspect my car isn't really big enough though even if I put the monitors on the seats.

Bryce

Not a problem, if you meet Badstarr there with his car too :D

Bryce.

Badstarr

Quote from: Bryce on 08:37, 21 August 12
So when will you be travelling over? :D I'll take the A1200, the working BBC Master, the Electron stuff and either one of the 464+. We can split the price somehow and divide the income from selling the rest :)

Bryce.

P.s. I might take the ZX Spectrum too, depending on which version it is :)

Hehe don't make it sound feasible ! I can sense my bank balance is in trouble now! Think we need to set up a Consortium!
Proud owner of 464 GTM64 6128 GTM65, GX4128 and a 464/6128 Plus Hybrid a 20 year long ambition realised! :-)

Bryce

I will continue tempting you with statements of feasability and words of support until you can no longer resist and find yourself sitting in your car on the motorway :)

Did I mention that I might be interested in the Spectrum+ ? :D

Bryce.

Badstarr

I dont have the faintest idea where I would store the machines lol! Shame a few of us couldn't just put £350 together and split the lot fairly between us! I'm not entirely sure my car would make the journey though, I think one of the wheel bearings is sounding a little iffy! 

Bryce

We could, but we'd still need someone to pick it all up and distribute the parts to the relevant buyers.

Bryce.