News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Latest on ebay

Started by steve, 13:54, 05 September 11

Previous topic - Next topic

Badstarr

Well I reckon I could get all that into my car, would be nice to share the petrol costs if there are any interested parties, however, there is also the p&p costs to consider too if I was to be the "distributor"could get a little expensive, also all parties would have to agree to how the spoils were to be shared. So, this begs the question, anyone want in on this?

PS the gear would have to be distributed pretty quickly as I have limited space and it would be a shame if my cat tried to shove the lot off a table lol!
Proud owner of 464 GTM64 6128 GTM65, GX4128 and a 464/6128 Plus Hybrid a 20 year long ambition realised! :-)

Bryce

I'm in for 1x 464+, A1200 and a Spectrum+ at least. But I might take some more stuff if others don't want it (BBC Master and Electron).

If you do go ahead with it, I'd suggest you make/publish your own price list, that would cover all your expenses and let the buyers decide what the want. You definitely won't get stuck with anything, everything would easily sell on ebay in the worst case (except the monitors, which I wouldn't even bother taking home).
You might want to start a new thread for this too.

Bryce.

(I knew I'd convince you if I persistently annoyed you enough) :D

mr_lou

One of my mates has signed up here because he's interested in this. He'll be posting when his account is approved. His username is birk, and I can vouch for him. He may be interested in the Atari and one of the Spectrum's, depending on the price.

I might also be interested in a few things, depending on price.

EDIT: Noticed that this talk is continued here, so just posting the link for everyone else who's also interested.

mr_lou

Badstarr

Proud owner of 464 GTM64 6128 GTM65, GX4128 and a 464/6128 Plus Hybrid a 20 year long ambition realised! :-)

Gryzor

Damn, I lost that lot... what a shame and what a great lot!!

Also, a dream lot, though I guess it'll go pretty high (and it's a bit OT): http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261092700652

Bryce

A bit over the top was the end price!! I mean it's really nice and I'd love to have one, but not for that money!

Bryce.

Gryzor

Oh my, quite the bid war at the end, it was "only" 280GBP when I left it. At 471GBP, way out of my range.

Terje_Norway

Hi  :)

If any of You have won a small fortune in the lottery, or have more money than brain, then this might be the thing for You.

Only 2,999.99 EUR   :o  and the seller even includes FREE postage ! ! ! What an offer  :laugh:  ! ! !

Poli Diaz Español/Spanish NUEVO BRAND NEW & SEALED AMSTRAD PCW
Poli Diaz Español/Spanish NUEVO BRAND NEW & SEALED AMSTRAD PCW | eBay

Who'll be the lucky winner (N O T   the seller I THINK  ::) ) ? ? ?

Yours

Terje Grind
NORWAY

Bryce

Quote from: Terje_Norway on 14:02, 13 September 12
or have more money than brain, then this might be the thing for You.

I reckon my bank account, paid out in 1 cent coins, would actually be larger than my brain (but not by much mind you), but I still wouldn't pay more than a fiver for the game.

I have several sealed Spectrum games at home. If they are worth that much, then don't be suprised if I stop posting next week, I'll be on a beach somewhere sipping on a cocktail.

Bryce.

Gryzor

2,999.99? Maybe 299? Or 29? Heck, I'll pay 2.9.

00WReX

Here a fair bundle for those in the UK or in particular the Devon area...

Amstrad CPC 464/664 vintage / retro computer job lot,4 monitors,3 keyboards+more
The CPC in Australia...
Awa - CPCWiki

Gryzor

Nice collection indeed. I like it when they call computers "keyboards" :D

beaker

Quote from: Gryzor on 18:32, 15 September 12
Nice collection indeed. I like it when they call computers "keyboards" :D

Must be related to my parents  ::)

beaker

Amstrad CPC 464 slim?  :laugh:

ralferoo

Oh why couldn't they have done that auction 2 weeks earlier? It's about 2 miles from the demo party I was at last week, but 200 miles away from here and so too expensive to drive to... :(

Gryzor

TFM

Oh, you help 'your old friend' to sell his stuff expensively.  :laugh:  Well, time heals all the wounds  ;) ;) ;)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Gryzor

Well, if another member needs these why would I care? I see your point though.

TFM

Just kidding, however he seems to sell out (and meanwhile goes crazy in one german forum, where he just lost his mods and admin rights... ::) ).
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Gryzor

Again? The retro forum that had absorbed his own? (what was its name? Keep forgetting...)

TFM

That forum is ... well... I don't want to talk negative on the world peace day. But somebody else and me just cancelled our accounts there  ;)
TFM of FutureSoft

Devilmarkus

When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

TFM

Jesus?!? I got two of them at home... or in the container for recycling paper... I mean seriously ... how does care about a paper box :o
TFM of FutureSoft

steve

Anyone within driving distance of Sutton coldfield and wanting a cpc 6128?
There is a bargain here.

Amstrad CPC6128 computer with software | eBay

Sold for £30.04