News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Latest on ebay

Started by steve, 13:54, 05 September 11

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryce

Looks like a certain person pulled all his auctions. The AMX Mouse, trackball and the Britannia ROMBoard auctions have all been pulled.

Bryce.

Terje_Norway

Hi,

Their back on  ;)

Due to some strange reason all his auctions was canceled. The reason I got, was that the items is no longer available  :-\

Anyway, all his items can be found on the following link :

kangaroo-hjt | eBay

Yours

Terje Grind
NORWAY

Bryce

TFM

Quote from: Bryce on 21:38, 23 September 12
Looks like a certain person pulled all his auctions. The AMX Mouse, trackball and the Britannia ROMBoard auctions have all been pulled.

Bryce.

What does it mean to pull an auction?
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Bryce

The auctions were cancelled before then end date/time.
(Das Angebot wurde zurückgezogen)

Bryce.

ralferoo

Quote from: steve on 08:35, 23 September 12
Anyone within driving distance of Sutton coldfield and wanting a cpc 6128?
There is a bargain here.
Yeah. I was going to bid, but I got home late and missed it by about 20 minutes.

cmonkey

Quote from: steve on 08:35, 23 September 12
Anyone within driving distance of Sutton coldfield and wanting a cpc 6128?
There is a bargain here.

Amstrad CPC6128 computer with software | eBay

Sold for £30.04

Hi

I was the winner of this auction.  This will be my first ever foray into the world of Amstrad computing and I'm relishing the challenge of learning the intricacies of yet another Z80 based system (being already intimately familiar with the Spectrum and Sam Coupe).

I hadn't been monitoring the prices of 6128's on eBay as I'd only decided to look out for one at the beginning of last week so I've no idea whether I got a good deal or not, but it looks like there's quite of bit there for the money I paid for it.  I collect it on Wednesday night.  I'll let you all know what games came with it as it's impossible to tell from the picture what all the various discs contain.

I'm looking forward to comparing the abilities of it to those of my Spectrum and Sam.

Cheers.

ralferoo

As long as it went to a good home, that's the main thing. TBH, I didn't really need another 6128... ;)

Gryzor

Ooh that's a good lot! There could be an auction ending at that price for the mouse alone, so consider you got yourself a great deal!

Do you know how to change the belt?

Ynot.zer0

no idea about the seller... but it's got 2 days to go....

ENTERPRISE 128 RETRO COMPUTER | eBay

last time I saw one of these it was a lot higher price

Terje_Norway

Hi,

The following auction ends within a few minutes, and look at the price.

Now, the price is 327 EUR  :o

SCHNEIDER CPC LIGHTPEN LINDY MODUL + GRIFFEL
SCHNEIDER CPC LIGHTPEN LINDY MODUL + GRIFFEL | eBay

Does anyone know what's so special about this lightpen ? ? ?

Yours

TERJE GRIND
NORWAY

PS Auction ended at 327 EUR ! ! !

TFM

This time (up to now) not a single bi(t/d) for it. Well, this thing can be emulated on a CPC I guess.
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Bryce

Quote from: Terje_Norway on 19:40, 25 September 12
Hi,

The following auction ends within a few minutes, and look at the price.

Now, the price is 327 EUR  :o

SCHNEIDER CPC LIGHTPEN LINDY MODUL + GRIFFEL
SCHNEIDER CPC LIGHTPEN LINDY MODUL + GRIFFEL | eBay

Does anyone know what's so special about this lightpen ? ? ?

Yours

TERJE GRIND
NORWAY

PS Auction ended at 327 EUR ! ! !

That's such a rediculous price. The lightpen is nothing more than a few easily obtainable logic ICs and a opto-diode.

What idiot just paid that much for it?

Bryce.

Terje_Norway

Hi,

Just a wild guess,

Jesus6128 ? ? ?

Yours

Terje Grind
NORWAY

Bryce

Na, I know Jesus well. Even he wouldn't pay that much for it.

Bryce.

TFM

Ok, I got exactly the same module at home :-) Somebody like it for - a special price - 297 Euros (including shipping and well package)?
TFM of FutureSoft

Devilmarkus

I want it!!! For 2,97€ ;)

ok, ok, 29,70€ is also a fair price
When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

TFM

Quote from: Devilmarkus on 23:48, 25 September 12
I want it!!! For 2,97€ ;)

ok, ok, 29,70€ is also a fair price
Ok, and 270 postage.... hey, like seen on ebay ;-)
TFM of FutureSoft

Gryzor

@Ynot.Zer0: oh my god... had I seen it I'd have hit that!!! That was a ridiculous price for an Enterprise, they can easily go over 300 euros... Maybe the location had something to do with it, although I can't see what.

As for the lightpen... well, others worship coconuts, others fall in love with their cars, a little fetish never hurt :D

steve

I am starting to feel sorry for the Enterprise seller for not getting a higher price for it.
I did see that auction, but I do not want an Enterprise computer and am wary of buying anything from another country.

People on this forum say the CPC is cheaply designed, but at least it had all its sockets fitted, unlike the Enterprise.

TFM

Quote from: Gryzor on 14:59, 28 September 12
As for the lightpen... well, others worship coconuts, others fall in love with their cars, a little fetish never hurt :D
Fetish? So... .... .... maybe they don't know where to plug the pen in? But isn't it a bit small for that?
TFM of FutureSoft

Gryzor

Well, the owner should have put a reserve price. I got my boxed E64 for over 200 pounds, IIRC...

TFM

E64 - ah 64 bits  :D
TFM of FutureSoft

steve

Here is both a CPC 464 and a CPC 6128 with one GT65 monochrome monitor for collection only from washington, Tyne and Wear.
Current bid is £20

steve

Sorry, I forgot the link to the above auction, here it is.

Amstrad cpc 464 | eBay