News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Latest on ebay

Started by steve, 13:54, 05 September 11

Previous topic - Next topic

ralferoo

Seriously, wtf? £62 with 8 minutes to go on a 464 + colour monitor, a joystick and a few games. Retro Amstrad 64k Colour Personal Computer CPC 464 Fully working with 44 games |

I must be missing something...

steve

It is unusual in the fact that the seller is willing to pack it up including the monitor for just over £8, I would expact £15-£20 P+P, most CPCs are sold without a monitor so that the seller does not have the risk of the monitor arriving damaged.

steve

Gryzor

Quote from: steveSOLD FOR £264

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280978450867?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

A few disk games and programming utilities.
Ack!...

McKlain

Vintage! Rare! Classic! Almost new! Games included!

amstar

Looks like a new/mint CPC 464 + is up for sale. Computer Vintage Amstrad Home Computer System modello 464 plus | eBay Worldwide shipping too, very tempting.

MacDeath

why not, the good point with this one is that you can almost "easily" turn it into an Amstrad X128PLUS*

*6+4 = X = 10...

TotO

Quote from: amstar on 16:58, 01 October 12Worldwide shipping too, very tempting.
127€ the CPC464+  :laugh:
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Bryce

What sad individual is messing up the CPC hardware prices with these ridiculous bids??

ROMplus ROMBOX für Schneider Amstrad CPC 464 / 664 mit 15 ROM-Plätzen & XDDOS

Bryce.

Gryzor

Wow, that went a bit high, I think, without a monitor...
Quote from: TotOQuote from: amstar on Yesterday at 18:58:46Worldwide shipping too, very tempting.127€ the CPC464+ 

Gryzor

Quote from: BryceWhat sad individual is messing up the CPC hardware prices with these ridiculous bids??

ROMplus ROMBOX für Schneider Amstrad CPC 464 / 664 mit 15 ROM-Plätzen & XDDOS

Bryce.
What the.... same buyer as the last crazy auction.

Bryce

00WReX

Those prices are insane...great for the seller, but really  ::)
The CPC in Australia...
Awa - CPCWiki

Gryzor

...and again same highest bidder. This guy (or guys) is throwing thousands of euros at it! I felt like laughing out loud...

MugUK

Thinking I might just take some of my Amstrad originals with me to EuroCon in Karlsruhe this weekend!
I love poking (and peeking) around files.  I used to write saved-game editors on the Atari ST (and Amiga) using GFA BASIC, so looking forward to having some fun with my 6128 :)

amstar

Well had to skip that 464+ though, bank account says no :(  And already got 3 arnolds in my collection. And with the harsh financial times hanging over us it's probably not the most apropriate time to go berzerk on e(vil)bay? Looks like that auction winning guy on German Ebay thinks otherwise.

Bryce

The guy spending big is Spanish, not German.

Bryce.

TotO

Quote from: Bryce on 19:52, 02 October 12
The guy spending big is Spanish, not German.
Sure. German selling big only on ebay... ;)
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

TFM

Well, if I would sell the same devices (and I have them all), then I would get 3 Euros or maybe 3,20. Spanish economy seems not to do that bad if one can invest more than 1000 Euros in CPC stuff. And don't forget, the second highest bidder actually made the prices. So there are TWO of them  :o
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Bryce

Anybody spot this one yet. For collectors who want everything in one go:

Vintage Computer Collection Sinclair, Atari, Oric, BBC, Acorn, Sharp, Commodore

Personally I think he should have sold them individually and he'd get a lot more for them.

@Badstarr / MaV: No! One collection is enough :D

Bryce.

Gryzor

50 computers? Quite a haul!

TFM

Selling my graveyard for integrated circuits ...  :P :laugh:
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Sykobee (Briggsy)

If anyone's interested in an NC100... Amstrad NC100 Notepad Computer | eBay

There's also an NC200 but no cables, etc.

That collection of computers is mad - that's gotta go for a lot more than the current bid!

TFM

TFM of FutureSoft

Gryzor

The NCs come up a lot lately, strangely enough! But they're always super-lovely.

Damn, I traded a DKT 256k Silicon Disc for a 6128 years ago, wish I'd kept it... :( (and, argh - one again, Deutschland only. Couldn't Merkel have brought some CPC gear along?)