News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Latest on ebay

Started by steve, 13:54, 05 September 11

Previous topic - Next topic

TFM

Reptoids don't do that

However, just ask the seller, I think most of them will ship to Europe too.
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Bryce

Quote from: Gryzor on 14:26, 10 October 12
Couldn't Merkel have brought some CPC gear along?)

She brought you a live re-enactment of Street Fighter, What more do you want?? :D

Bryce.

Gryzor

Quote from: BryceQuote from: Gryzor on Yesterday at 16:26:57Couldn't Merkel have brought some CPC gear along?)
She brought you a live re-enactment of Street Fighter, What more do you want??

Bryce.
Did I miss that? -ohhhh get it now. Well, in Steet Fighter you didn't have entire sections of a city cordoned off, or tear gas, or SWAT teams holding girls as human shields. Quite the dystopic title I'd say!

rexbeng

Quote from: Gryzor on 14:16, 11 October 12... SWAT teams holding girls as human shields

I wonder why not?  ;D

rb

Gryzor

Quote from: rexbengQuote from: Gryzor on Today at 16:16:16 ... SWAT teams holding girls as human shields

I wonder why not? 

rb
Well, any fool knows a girl doesn't last long against molotov cocktails or stones. You need something more permanent unless you're going to be looking for fruits/chicken roast/emeralds in trash bins all the time.

Bryce

Quote from: Gryzor on 14:16, 11 October 12
Well, in Steet Fighter you didn't have entire sections of a city cordoned off, or tear gas, or SWAT teams holding girls as human shields. Quite the dystopic title I'd say!

We need a remake of Street fighter, this time with Girls as human shields! :D

Bryce.

Terje_Norway

Hi,

Have a look at this auction :

19 Stück SCHNEIDER CPC6128 Amstrad - es gehen alle !!! | eBay

A really nice and useful auction, if Your interested in having a   F E W   spare CPC6128 machines  :D

Price only 888.00 EUR ! ! !

Yours

Terje Grind
NORWAY

TFM

Well, one can discuss the pricing, but....

To place all 19 of them on the dirty garden floor - that's really what makes me NOT liking them in particular. Shame on that guy! How can s/o treat a CPC with so much disrespect. And the seller seems not to be the one who could have been expected.

Poor CPCs - I really hope they get a good home and a caring new owner.
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

ralferoo

Seems a bit odd that they're all QWERTY layout, even the Schneider ones...

ralferoo

Quote from: Gryzor on 14:26, 10 October 12
The NCs come up a lot lately, strangely enough! But they're always super-lovely.
Just out of interest, what's the usual going price for these? I picked up 3 NC100s and a PPC1512 as a job lot from a car boot sale recently, 1 seems dead but the other 2 are OK. I was planning on keeping both the working NC100s (and presumably the dead one too), but I'd never actually seen any on ebay so I really had no idea what they were worth when I bought them...

TotO

Quote from: TFM/FS on 19:41, 11 October 12To place all 19 of them on the dirty garden floor - that's really what makes me NOT liking them in particular. Poor CPCs - I really hope they get a good home and a caring new owner.
It's what I though first, seeing that!
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Bryce

Forget the dirty floor. 19 6128's for €880 is around €47 per 6128. Not exactly a bargain, they often go for less.

Bryce.

steve

I do not read german, but it seems there is only one GT65 monitor for those 19 CPC 6128s.

I always consider a CPC without a monitor to be incomplete, yet they form the majority on ebay because sellers do not want to send a monitor anywhere, where do all these orphaned monitors end up?

TFM

If somebody is interrested, but the price is too high, you can send an offer. Good luck.
TFM of FutureSoft

00WReX

Quote from: ralferoo on 19:50, 11 October 12
Seems a bit odd that they're all QWERTY layout, even the Schneider ones...

As far as I have seen & read all Schneider's were QWERTY as well (my 4 Schneiders are all QWERTY).

From wikipedia...

To achieve a German "QWERTZ" keyboard layout, Schneider marketed a small software to reassign the keys as well as sticker labels for the keys.

Cheers,
Shane
The CPC in Australia...
Awa - CPCWiki

Bryce

Quote from: steve on 23:18, 11 October 12
I do not read german, but it seems there is only one GT65 monitor for those 19 CPC 6128s.

I always consider a CPC without a monitor to be incomplete, yet they form the majority on ebay because sellers do not want to send a monitor anywhere, where do all these orphaned monitors end up?

I have 3 GT65s in the garage, which I don't need. But they are impossible to get rid of due to the cost of posting them anywhere. I will probably dump them during the next clean out.

Bryce.

arnoldemu

Quote from: Bryce on 09:46, 12 October 12
I have 3 GT65s in the garage, which I don't need. But they are impossible to get rid of due to the cost of posting them anywhere. I will probably dump them during the next clean out.

Bryce.
new cpc screen drivers with multiple monitor span ;)
My games. My Games
My website with coding examples: Unofficial Amstrad WWW Resource

Bryce

Yeah sure, 4 monitors= 4x16K Screen RAM, at that point the 464 has run out of space for anything else :D

Bryce.

MaV

Quote from: Bryce on 09:46, 12 October 12I will probably dump them during the next clean out.
No, you won't. We'll find a better solution, and I think I can make a bit of room in my basement.
Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

Bryce

I was offered another one for free only this week and I turned it down. There are too many of them and most CPC users don't want to work on a green screen. SCART and VGA solutions are used mainly these days.

Bryce.

MugUK

Maybe the Oldenburg Computer Museum could make use of them if you're going to bin them?
I love poking (and peeking) around files.  I used to write saved-game editors on the Atari ST (and Amiga) using GFA BASIC, so looking forward to having some fun with my 6128 :)

Bryce

Oldenburg is about 300Km from here, so I'd have to ship them there too.

Bryce.

MugUK

I love poking (and peeking) around files.  I used to write saved-game editors on the Atari ST (and Amiga) using GFA BASIC, so looking forward to having some fun with my 6128 :)

Bryce

I know you've visited Oldenburg a few times in the past, so next time you go there, take a detour through Cologne (and bring a big box with you) :D

Bryce.

MugUK

Going back in mid-December but via Bremen. If you fancy popping up for a few beers, or some glühwein, I'll meet you there.

However, I'll look into a detour via Colonge when I book my flights ;-)