News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Latest on ebay

Started by steve, 13:54, 05 September 11

Previous topic - Next topic

TFM

Quote from: xesrjb on 14:20, 22 October 12

I know them both!

xesrjb

Really? So is Bryce right?
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

beaker

I know them both!

xesrjb

Do they want to adopt me? I am 34 years old and toilet trained[nb]depending on how much I've had to drink  ;) [/nb]

Bryce

A bit old for adoption don't you think? :D And the 10% toilet trained (assuming that 90% of the time you've reached that beer level) might be a problem around retro computers.

Bryce.

Devilmarkus

I know them both!

xesrjb

This is Jesus6128 (I'm 99% sure):
j***u ( privado ) 352,00 EUR 15-oct-12 20:05:44 H.Esp

Ebay (Germany) made a mistake here and wrote "privado" instead of "privat" ;)
When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

Bryce

I spoke with Jesus6128 just this week and he says he didn't bid on any of these items.

Bryce.

Devilmarkus

When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

MaV

Quote from: Bryce on 11:58, 23 October 12
I spoke with Jesus6128 just this week and he says he didn't bid on any of these items.
Is he broke after all those years and countless auctions? ;)
Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

Gryzor

Broke? He could sell a couple of his rare tapes for a few thousands at those rates...

Joss

Hi! I have found this post and I think despite the technical question, it can be put here.

I saw this item at ebay:

PRG 710-1/10 EPROM Programmiergerät ROBOTRON

Can be used to program the Amstrad ROMs  :D ?It seems, TV Serie "Bonanza" could be watched too ......  ;D

Bryce

The ZIF Socket is only a 24Pin one, so it couldn't program any of the ROMs usually used on a CPC. The largest EPROM it could take would be a 27C32  (4K) :D

Bryce.

steve

Here are 3x CPC6128 and 1xCPC464 seller will post worldwide.

Job Lot of vintage computers 4 x Amstrad CPC 6128 and 464 | eBay

steve

Gryzor

TFM

TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

ralferoo

Certainly in the UK, the TV tuner is now useless as all the analogue channels are switched off now. I guess there might still be some life for it in some parts of Europe. I'm not sure if the government is still going ahead with plans to make radio DAB only - there was substantially more objections to that, but I've not really heard anything for a while...

But essentially, the only use I can see for this now is if you have a really old video player with a broken SCART socket!

ralferoo

Sehr selten: Schneider CPC 664 mit funktionierendem Diskettenlaufwerk | eBay << German 664.
It might just be a bad photo, but did Schneider 664s not have the blue keys? If not, that's most of their appeal gone! :(

Bryce

Only the Amstrad 664 had blue keys, the Schneider version didn't.

Bryce.

Gryzor

This is sad; someone left the home they were renting and they left/forgot these behind? :(

Amstrad CPC 6128 Games Floppy Discs cassettes | eBay

Amstrad CPC 6128 books NEWSLETTERS | eBay

ivarf

arnoldemu

Quote from: ivarf on 22:36, 04 November 12
and his 6128 with dmp2000 printer and colour monitor
Amstrad CPC 6128 DMP 2000 spares or repair printer books | eBay
I would buy it if I had the money. I'm going to contact them and see if I could just get the computer itself and go from there.
My games. My Games
My website with coding examples: Unofficial Amstrad WWW Resource

Gryzor

Doesn't it make you wonder about the story? Whether it was his from the beginning, or whether he was a collector, and why he left it back...

Bryce

I assume he moved into a rental house / apartment and found it in the basement / attic or whatever. These things happen. I got 2x Atari 800XLs this way a few years back :) Unfortunately neither of them worked :(

Bryce.

Gryzor

No, I meant about the guy leaving them behind, not the one who found the stuff!

Bryce

Maybe he died.[nb]Or he's a Commodore fan[/NB]

Bryce.

Gryzor

Quote from: Bryce
 1. Or he's a Commodore fan
Tantamount, then.