News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Latest on ebay

Started by steve, 13:54, 05 September 11

Previous topic - Next topic

TFM

No, I'm done with this guy.

He used it to insult my OS: "Die Dobbertin ROM-Box hat 7 Steckplätze, wobei 5 ROMs bereits eingesetzt sind, darunter auch Future OS von TFM. Diese Routinensammlung lässt sich aber ohne Probleme über die DIP-Switches und/oder durch das herausnehmen der ROM-Bausteine entfernen."

But he sold software which he has no rights to sell. The FutureOS there is Marabus personal version, so he breaks the law. But we talk about Kangaroo, so probably nobody is surprised.
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Gryzor

Hm, interesting issue here. What license if FOS under, anyway? You could always report it to eBay...

Gryzor

steve

I have put a bid on it for you, will you send me a pm with your maximum bid please.

@everyone else, please do not bid on this so Gryzor can get it at a reasonable price, Thanks.

Gryzor

Hey mate, thanks so much :)

However, if someone is crazy about it go ahead, I'm not going to bid very high. I just like the game quite a bit and would like to have it as a sort of a curio for my collection. But if someone has childhood memories... oh well.

TFM

Well, it's a speccy port. But a good one :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

steve

Here's a 464plus with 84 games, collection only from Yorkshire.
Amstrad 464 Plus with 84 Games | eBay

steve

"our prices are insane"

£200 reserve not met.
(no bids)
Amstrad Computer | eBay

Gryzor

Quote from: steve"our prices are insane"

£200 reserve not met.
(no bids)
Amstrad Computer | eBay
On the bright side, it's still cheap for 150 games and the fun you'll get from them :)

beaker

Quote from: Gryzor on 13:18, 30 December 12
For those of you with more money than sense, Kangaroo is still selling:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Ultra-Rare-Dobbertin-HD20-Festplatte-Schneider-Amstrad-CPC-Rechnung-Disk-/300839786811  (€450 starting price)
Rarest Thing on Earh: Amstrad CPC 6128plus + Monitor Airbrushed "Kangaroo"  | (starting price... a mere €790)

Got a few other interesting bits for sale including a Dobbertin RAM drive which seems to be going for a pretty penny (and about 50 minutes left..):
Dobbertin RAM-Drive 256 KB Speichererweiterung inkl. RDOS + X-DDOS #420 | eBay

Seems to have a few other ROMS and bits in his listings:
kangaroo-hjt | eBay

I'm quite pleased as I finally have a real copy of Prehistorik 2 (from Kangaroo) which I've been looking out for like 10 years now so thanks for the initial link  :) :) :)

TFM

507 Euros for a half-filled old Dobbertin RAM expansion???

Who is that feck*** insane to pay that price?

I have the same one at home, but with the double RAM, guess I'm a rich man.

Or maybe the seller is just haveing a ghost-buyer to push prices??

Here:
TFM of FutureSoft

Gryzor

Quote from: beaker
Got a few other interesting bits for sale including a Dobbertin RAM drive which seems to be going for a pretty penny (and about 50 minutes left..):
€507? You got to be kidding me, there's something fishy here...

@TFM: we were posting at the same time. Definitely something going on with those auctions...

beaker

Oh? TBH I was quite happy with the €60 for Prehistorik 2 considering it doesn't come up all that often...

CPC-3": Prehistorik 2 für den CPC und CPCplus. Rar und cool :-) | eBay

Feel free to mock me if I've paid over the odds  ;D

TFM

Quote from: beaker on 17:57, 14 January 13
Oh? TBH I was quite happy with the €60 for Prehistorik 2 considering it doesn't come up all that often...

CPC-3": Prehistorik 2 für den CPC und CPCplus. Rar und cool :-) | eBay

Feel free to mock me if I've paid over the odds  ;D

Sure you did - more than the original price. But you know already. ;)
TFM of FutureSoft

steve

steve

steve

00WReX

The CPC in Australia...
Awa - CPCWiki

steve

steve

Gryzor

Nice, but he doesn't state the condition the machines are actually in. They could be mint, or they could even be NOS, but they could also have been well used and just put back to their boxes...?

beaker

Books look nice with no visible creasing and the keys on the 6128 don't appear to be yellowing. I think it could be worth a snipe :)

steve

I would expect them to be used.
It is a good sign that he still has the box after all these years and he does say that they work, unlike some other auctions.

Gryzor

Yeah, but still, it's too bad (and very strange) that he doesn't have photos of the machines themselves. Why would I want to look at it wrapped up?

beaker

Someone could be walking away with a good deal on a 6128+... Amstrad 6128 PLus Computer with monitor | eBay