News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Latest on ebay

Started by steve, 13:54, 05 September 11

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryzor

I'll let it slide :D

dcdrac

I cannot believe these are selling for £16/95 each I have four of them

official CONTROL PAD / CONTROLLER, JOYSTICK - amstrad GX4000 | eBay

Bryce

They are if you are trying to make a hefty profit on them :D

Bryce.

ralferoo

LOL, they're only selling for that price if someone buys them for that. As you can quite often get a GX4000 with 2 of them included for that price, I doubt he's going to sell many of them!

dcdrac

And I cannot believe some wants this much for Burning Rubber

Amstrad GX4000 Burnin Rubber Game Cartridge | eBay

ralferoo

ULTRA RARE. ONLY 20 COPIES OF THIS GAME WERE EVER MADE. etc...

The Last Bandit

Quote from: dcdrac on 00:19, 12 January 14

Peanuts compared to what I was stupid enough to pay for a 6128+ OS cart a while back..

TFM

Quote from: dcdrac on 00:19, 12 January 14

Well, if you reproduce a cartridge, then this price is approx. what it costs you or me. ACIDs are not cheap to buy. The price is IMHO fair.

TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Bryce

Quote from: The Last Bandit on 17:41, 13 January 14
Peanuts compared to what I was stupid enough to pay for a 6128+ OS cart a while back..

You should have asked here first. I and others here probably have a few spares.

Bryce.

The Last Bandit

I know, only discovered this site and buying the 6128+ and was wondering what to do with it.   >:(

'Google first - buy later' is my motto from now on..

dcdrac

I have a spare copy of operation wolf you can have

TFM

How much would you like for it?
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

The Last Bandit

Quote from: dcdrac on 21:51, 13 January 14
I have a spare copy of operation wolf you can have

I'm good thanks. Eprom programmer lets me experiment with all the available carts now :)

dcdrac

I could have sworn I saw some 3 1/2 inch floppies with Amstrad games on them for sale on ebay recently

Macc

Quote from: Macc on 20:58, 10 January 14
MINT Issue 1 Speccy

Now fitted with a brand new membrane as I stupidly bust the original getting datecodes off the chips!

fgbrain

_____

6128 (UK keyboard, Crtc type 0/2), 6128+ (UK keyboard), 3.5" and 5.25" drives, Reset switch and Digiblaster (selfmade), Inicron Romram box, Bryce Megaflash, SVideo & PS/2 mouse, , Magnum Lightgun, X-MEM, X4 Board, C4CPC, Multiface2 X4, RTC X4 and Gotek USB Floppy emulator.

TFM

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
TFM of FutureSoft

Devilmarkus

When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

Bryce

Na, he's just one of those dis-illusioned twats that put silly prices on things. Check out his other items :)

Bryce.

dcdrac

it is a very very silly price

BluesBrothers

Can I have some of what he's smoking? ;)

Token

spam for his shop?!  :P
it would be amazing that someone pay for that  :D

Bryce

Quote from: BluesBrothers on 20:04, 27 January 14
Can I have some of what he's smoking? ;)

Yeah, but don't buy it from him, his prices are crap :D

Bryce.

The Last Bandit

Picked up a very clean copy of "Ins and Outs of The Amstrad" for 61p yesterday, must have been priced incorrectly as all others were in the €20 range.