News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Latest on ebay

Started by steve, 13:54, 05 September 11

Previous topic - Next topic

Token

:D whatta HUGE, massive computer. Never heard of it before.

Spoiler: ShowHide

Did I say massive?

I watched King's valley on Youtube, really lovely. I felt hypnotized like when I watch Montezuma's Revenge on the 800XL. Ossum oldies.

Gryzor

Pixel pr0n! The bestest pr0n!

beaker

And I thought I'd blown my budget when I bought a 664, Acorn Atom and Hot Roded ZX81 for around the price that one of those listings finished at  ???
I know which I'd rather have but I guess if you have to have something and money is no object then why not?

BluesBrothers

Bryce

I assume the magazines are all on their way to Spain by now :)

Bryce.

beaker

I assumed Jesus6128 was the runner up with the private feedback

Bryce

It was another well known high-bidder who got it.

Bryce.

redbox

Shame really as it would be a lot nicer if they were scanned and put on the wiki...

Token

TFM

There was a good reason for the magazines getting sold for that prices. That's all I say. So you can PM me.
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Devilmarkus

Quote from: TFM on 17:27, 14 February 14
There was a good reason for the magazines getting sold for that prices. That's all I say. This post will get deleted anyway - like 70% of my posts (for personal reasons of course, no logic behind it). So you can PM me.

[ot]Well, TFM,
I can't understand you sometimes ;)
On the one hand you are writing, that people insult you, that they treat you like xXxXxXxX and whatever....
On the other hand, you also stray fire...
Sure: I perhaps know about the reasons, why you don't want to tell more details about the prices. And I agree here.
But:
Or I wouldn't post anything then, or I would just post, that there has been a good reason for that prices.
That's all.
Nobody would delete your postings, when you would not add things like you added here.[/ot]
When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

Terje_Norway

Hi,

This is NOT an CPC auction, but it might be worth mentioning  ???

It's for a complete BRAND NEW Einstein 256 computer w/disc drive (YES, a 3inch build in disc drive. A CPC664 lookalike ? ? ?).
Perhaps some of these pictures should be added to a relevant cpcwiki page.
(Can't remember seeing pictures of other machines using 3inch disc drives on the wiki)

tatung Einstein 256 computer BRAND NEW* Boxed with system disk plus games | eBay

Yours

Terje Grind
NORWAY

beaker

... not doing my bank balance any favours but thanks for the link  :laugh:

Gryzor

Billy la banlieue Loriciel disquette disk amstrad cpc 664 6128 464 Fr | eBay

I want this so badly, but this seller keeps relisting it at €99...

BluesBrothers

Quote from: Gryzor on 12:37, 22 February 14
Billy la banlieue Loriciel disquette disk amstrad cpc 664 6128 464 Fr | eBay

I want this so badly, but this seller keeps relisting it at €99...

Why not just send the guy a cheeky offer

Gryzor

Because I want the game, not to just irritate him :D

Oh, also, there's no Best Offer.

Hey, just noticed that the description says: "Vous achetez la photo.". I don't know if it's a French expression or just a scam?

Token

100€ for a photo, easy money ;)
Billy is really one game of you think when speaking CPC...

Carnivius

Never heard of that game but is any CPC game worth that much? 
Favorite CPC games: Count Duckula 3, Oh Mummy Returns, RoboCop Resurrection, Tankbusters Afterlife

Bryce

Quote from: Gryzor on 13:25, 22 February 14
Hey, just noticed that the description says: "Vous achetez la photo.". I don't know if it's a French expression or just a scam?

It's not a phrase! It's a scam! Technically he could claim he's selling a photo.

Bryce.

Gryzor

Maybe it is a scam, but he's got a great score and the title is clear, "Billy la banlieue Loriciel disquette disk". So I'm guessing you can easily get your money back...

@Carnivac: it's a great game. Obscure outside France, but quite unique. But no, it's not worth 100 euros :D

fano

Again a french people that doesn't write french correctly , poor country  :-\

Billy la banlieue is an epic cpc game for frenchies (i think nearly all CPC french users played it), one of best known but doesn't deserve 99€, even if it's not only a picture, that's a scam  :laugh:

"NOP" is the perfect program : short , fast and (known) bug free

Follow Easter Egg products on Facebook !

Gryzor

Well, I just asked him, for curiosity's sake :)

Gryzor

Seller got back to me, this one is for the game, not for a photo :D

zeropolis79

Been taking advantage of some reasonable prices to build up my collection of original CPC discs.. In the last two weeks, I got around ten for around £40 inc p&p and hoping to get another three tonight (anyone who bids me up on Tengen Trilogy will suffer my daughter beating them with her crutches).